Apb news spoiler.. Promo shoot.. Adhiraj to confess his love..

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
It was mahasangam promo shoot.. Of bhootu and jeet gayi toh piya more. ðŸ˜›
I guess some celebration is ahead.. why they always mix up our show with other ones.. ðŸ˜†
Their interviews.. Krip is talking about bhootu child artist.. Krip and yesha both are adoring peehu.. 
Actually I caught last glimpses of the segment.. So what I heard is that both adhiraj and devi are going to confess their love.. As adhiraj had handed divorce paper to devi and he had sent out her out of the home.. 
But then this mahasangam where adhiraj is going to realise his love for Devi ðŸ˜ƒ.. 

Ps.. I apologise friends.. Aaj tak did write about leap in the show.. But as far now there are no signs of leap here.. We might witness it later on.. Current upcoming twist is their love confession.. I am happy that with the promo shooting but why always tag other shows with our.. Why we can have our own separate promo.. Anyways when Adhiraj was coming close to devi to confess his love in that promo shoot.. It looked so intense.. Promo is going to be fun now.. We are going catch it very soon on zee TV.. 

This video is available on jeet gayi toh piya more instagram account.. Check out the video there 
Edited by Barbiedoll_sona - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepalijk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
What I saw was  Devi was crying  when Adhiraj sent her out of his house along with divorce papers. Then vo told that bootu will become devimaa and guide her.they took interview of the little girl who told  she was very excited to wear the red dress and Alta.no mention about Adhiraj confession.  Edited by deepalijk - 6 years ago
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepalijk

What I saw was  Devi was crying  when Adhiraj sent her out of his house along with divorce papers. Then vo told that bootu will become devimaa and guide her.they took interview of the little girl who told  she was very excited to wear the red dress and Alta.no mention about Adhiraj confession. 

this is the latest promo shoot.. Check out yesterday's sas bahu sazish segment.. It is available on jeet gayi toh piya more instagram account..