rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey to all the 90s era and previous era kids.. remember the movie Yeh Dilagi?? The storyline, if not the entire story, but the gist of the storyline is a lot similar to the movie.. Yeh Dilagi, where two brothers fall for the same girl and the younger one sacrifices his love for the older.. other movies like.. Pyar Koi Khel nahi, another 90s film.. similar storyline.. also the movie Arzoo (one of my favs).. similar type of storyline..

It's all been said and done.. nothing new to offer.. 😛 Highly predictable serial lol. I expected more from the writers and the casting matches weren't also thought out.. no offense to Nikita's fans but, I find her acting expressionless.. she mouthes her dialogues, but doesn't seem to act with her eyes.. Vats is one of my fav too.. but he too seems to fall flat :/.. if anyone is worth watching it's, Zayed! He's a fabulous actor.. and love his screen presence and I feel, as an actor, he has matured out, from his earlier days! If I watch the show.. it's only and mainly for him! While as far as the story goes.. really not much to see now.. or hear/know..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rubygill528 thumbnail
100% Agree with u . Haasil story 👎🏼 🤢...very disappointed . 😭 ...,..I m watching Haasil for zayed aka Ranvir Raichandand  ❤️ i m rooting for Ranvir mainly becoz zayed khan. Makers Thriller ka promise  krka bakwash story dakha raha hai.😭
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
In ye dilagi kajol was never in love with saif for him to sacrifice his love for his brother.father he simply accepts the fact that the girl he loves and his brother are in love and he needs to.move on from her. Akshay kunar was ready to sacrifice his love for his brother though
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In arzoo akshay was not negative like ranvir, even the other movies that u mentioned r far better than haasil.
Anyway I agree about nikita's part I find her acting totally expressionless nowadays, even vatsal looking pale though I was his fan during eht days.
Only I like zayad's screen presence though his acting isn't perfect till now but far better than other 2 leads
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: _suchi_

In arzoo akshay was not negative like ranvir, even the other movies that u mentioned r far better than haasil.
Anyway I agree about nikita's part I find her acting totally expressionless nowadays, even vatsal looking pale though I was his fan during eht days.
Only I like zayad's screen presence though his acting isn't perfect till now but far better than other 2 leads

i also think so. nikki was good in both her last shows until the end but here i guess the makers only concentrate on her clothes and making her look pretty and nothing else.
Arpi1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

i also think so. nikki was good in both her last shows until the end but here i guess the makers only concentrate on her clothes and making her look pretty and nothing else.

yes Priya, she has nothing to do in this ghatiya show. Extremely poorly written characters. Shows like this, movies like dilwale shows how good actors looks terrible when there is no story..
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpi1234

yes Priya, she has nothing to do in this ghatiya show. Extremely poorly written characters. Shows like this, movies like dilwale shows how good actors looks terrible when there is no story..

true. dilwale ruined and wasted kajol-srk pairing. since they are srk and kajol they still had some chemistry in that terrible movie. 
i still cant believe nikki signed this show.😕
Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@rouble lover
I agree with u at the show's ghisa-pita story line and characters. I too find nikita is not impressive. Makers did all the hardwork on her costumes, nothing else. About vatsal, i saw him in EHT and he was fab in that one. But here i m not convinced with his lover boy role. Idk but his romantic dialogues are somewhat flat n chemistry; well uski toh baat hi na karein.
Only saving grace is Zayed in the show coz he has an amazing screen presence. But makers literally made their show a crap by turning Ranvir into psycho.

And in yeh dillagi, kajol waz is love with elder brother not with the younger one. So younger one had to sacrifice. In arzoo movie too, Akshay waz not negative n madhuri was in love with Akshay so they bound to end up together.
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzm

@rouble lover
I agree with u at the show's ghisa-pita story line and characters. I too find nikita is not impressive. Makers did all the hardwork on her costumes, nothing else. About vatsal, i saw him in EHT and he was fab in that one. But here i m not convinced with his lover boy role. Idk but his romantic dialogues are somewhat flat n chemistry; well uski toh baat hi na karein.
Only saving grace is Zayed in the show coz he has an amazing screen presence. But makers literally made their show a crap by turning Ranvir into psycho.

And in yeh dillagi, kajol waz is love with elder brother not with the younger one. So younger one had to sacrifice. In arzoo movie too, Akshay waz not negative n madhuri was in love with Akshay so they bound to end up together.

I agree, but I meant, all these movies have similar concepts, where its a love triangle between brothers.. Akshay wasn't negative, but he did turn so, when he saw a kid with madhuri and saif, thinking she betrayed him and married Saif and had a baby. not knowing Saif actually saved her by marrying and gave her the respect of a married woman, who got pregnant before marriage... he tried to harm both madhuri and saif, in which saif ended up getting killed by the goons sent by akshay, it wasn't till the last part or scene is when he learnt of his error.. but yaa, saif did sacrifice here too! 

Ohhh, another movie.. Sajan ! 😃 Where Salman does the ultimate sacrifice... there, Sanjay Dutt was an orphaned too, HEY, that story is WAAAY too similar, isn't it?? 😃😃 Except, Sanjay was the good guy.. but Salman, to get Madhuri over him, he too acted mean and bad.. HEY HEY ! 😉😉

To the Writers and CVs of this show... you guys are.. 

STORY STEALIERS and STORY THEIVES.. 

Come up with something originalll... already!!!!! 
Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

I agree, but I meant, all these movies have similar concepts, where its a love triangle between brothers.. Akshay wasn't negative, but he did turn so, when he saw a kid with madhuri and saif, thinking she betrayed him and married Saif and had a baby. not knowing Saif actually saved her by marrying and gave her the respect of a married woman, who got pregnant before marriage... he tried to harm both madhuri and saif, in which saif ended up getting killed by the goons sent by akshay, it wasn't till the last part or scene is when he learnt of his error.. but yaa, saif did sacrifice here too!

Ohhh, another movie.. Sajan !😃 Where Salman does the ultimate sacrifice... there, Sanjay Dutt was an orphaned too, HEY, that story is WAAAY too similar, isn't it??😃😃 Except, Sanjay was the good guy.. but Salman, to get Madhuri over him, he too acted mean and bad.. HEY HEY !😉😉

To the Writers and CVs of this show... you guys are..

STORY STEALIERS and STORY THEIVES..

Come up with something originalll... already!!!!!

Yeah I understand what you meant. Basic concept is the same i.e 2 brothers fall for same girl. We have seen it zillion times. Apart from the basic concept there is nothing exciting in the story. It seems they are believing this story as a thriller by making Ranvir negative, ...'meh.