Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
flowers123 thumbnail
shilpa isnt part of tv industry so its okay if she isnt getting any awards.good she is concentrating on her work instead of parties and social media.like she said she is going to do quality work only.she might work in quality  marathi and bollywood movies.glad she isnt working in tv crap anymore.good decision.
LastManStanding thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am Glad She isnt contradicting her statements said in the House. She has said it She isnt part of tv industry since 2 yrs and she has problems with tv actors and will continue to have it,She isnt interested in daily soaps,She wont like to continue relation with anyone outside the House. And She is making proud her fans everyday for supporting the most real contestant by standing firm on every things she said in House.

She is very sensitive,detached person who should be treasured, who love and think deeply about life and Simple things mean most to her and thats why she isnt attending these parties. I am happy that She has such a loving family.

As Fas As Parties and such shitty awards show are concerned they are just artificial fun of 2 minutes. About Isolation,It is called "Flying Solely,and Those who fly solo have the strongest wings"
Edited by LastManStanding - 6 years ago
smilydear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

My poor Shilpu ...iyea sab paid Media hai Shilpa ko defame karneke liye ...  n we know , iyea sab kaun kar rahe hai 😡

Think positively here , she came to BB11 , she won millions hearts, she let everyone know who she was and who others were, her fan family supported her and stood next to her and didn't let anyone do any damage to her, She won title she earned money and now focusing on her career and using her money in right place. 
Other side people are using that money to defame her. Let them loose that money😉. They themselves know she is not an easy nut to break. She is much more stronger now. She saw so much that she now a person who doesn't want a negative person around. After interviews I can say she wants to be in good terms with Pun only as she said Bunz is package deal. Ar can be connected with her on emotional level but she can never support or convey love her in public as she is with person Shilpa wants to be co-ordeal(actually) with and in that group no one can appreciate Shilpa.

So be cool ... let them destroy their money in defaming others and Shilpa will be busy in her business and career.⭐️

Edited by smilydear - 6 years ago
gaya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I couldn't stop making this post below...please do share your comments dear Shilpians!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4951317
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Everyone
gaya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I watched EKR so many times... camera focused on her most times and she was brilliant!!
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Guys  we are gonna miss this every day posting here and interacting with shilpians
🤗
Any time this forum is gonna be locked

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Beautiful
-ruhani- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@opsora Can u pls tell me which newspaper or website published this? 

Also the one which wrote Shilpa apparently told V filed a case on her so that she can't come. It seems she never said it! Media just wanted to maintain the fire between them. It is strategy to keep asking her questions regarding him and informing all negative things to him now! This might e done to gain many viewers and comments. 

Did u read the int. of V done by Spotboye? It's there on twitter. She never gave any int. recently, said only few things on V  tht too positively only on being asked, yet they r informing him she said so many negative things to u! He said it's strange she's contradicting stmts! He is assuming she is still giving interviews against him. She was being accused again, without even doing anything! Is it bcoz she isn't giving any news to them directly? They r spoiling her image and making haters spread venom against her. Even V seems to be aggressive over this. Why can't he check one video? Can someone ask Shilpa to clarify on this issue during live once for all?