ADHM Forum Scrapbook!

Maha21 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Dearest Friends, 🤗

Since we know that ADHM is coming to an end, let's collect some memories that will always be here in this forum!

Share the best moments in the show...

Share special moments in the forum...

What you think of this forum, what will you miss the most here?

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't... Ask them questions, comment on them...

Your thoughts on ADHM Development Team Members... If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken...

As this is our Scrap Book, Decorate it with pictures, poems, quotations, collage, posters, banners or anything you want to share with us...

ADHM Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice! Let me start off...

I have watched this serial from the very beginning, with Rusty living in London and her broken Hindi. 😳 Initially, I thought the serial will be boring and will be off-air soon, but I really loved the scenes between her and Ajeet and now Rusty and Samay.

It is also nice to see the gradual change in characters, like Mathura and now Randhir. (grrr..)

Also, initially this forum wasn't active, but when Samay entered, ohh boy, lots of fans came in and it was a fun place to be. Thanks to all Samay fans. 👏

Maha, you did a great job mainting this section by yourself. Hats off to you! 😳

shweetdreamz thumbnail
Thanks Maha! let me add to this too

The most beautiful moment in ADHM was when Samay ran into Rusty in the wild rain. This was also the time when I fell for Gaurav Chopra as well. He looked dark, mysterious and there was passion in his eyes.

Another favorite scene was when Samay sings the mitwa song. I found the chaand chupa badal mein scene a bit cheesy but Mitwa was so perfect and touching. It was like the song had been written for them specifically.

Favorite moments in the ADHM forum....well the BEST one by far was when Gaurav himself joined the forum and sent me a message and then started to reply to us personally.

Also his radio interview was great. A question I have always wanted to ask you maha...was that was the girl interviewing him you? (Maha?) 😉

Another favorite moment was when candyfloss uploaded the Samay-Rusty video (#1). It made me look at Samay-Rusty jori in a whole new light.

And then followed by the member of the week ritual at ADHM....it finally made me realize this is now more than just a forum with anonymous people....and we got to know the people on a more personal basis.
wazup thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also liked rain scene... and I like mathura changed... at the end she was caring for rusty as her on child... that what Rusty wannted...
capri_90 thumbnail
😊 Awww..thnx for startin such a sweet thread..I was waitin for sumthin like this..well..there R jst too many scenes between thm tht I like... 😳
I loved the scene whn Samay had his brain tumor they were in the hotel & he got all passionate askin Rusty tht U love me or not.. 😉 he looked amazingly hot over there..as shweetdreams said..too I also love the Mitwa song seriously..it was nicely chreographed..not too crazy very sensual & for the first time Samay feelin tht Rusty is startin to fall in love wid him..all the moments from the tumor trip in search for his biological mother whn Rusty gets sick in tht small house they stayed those were really cute scenes.. 😳 😳 !!
I loved the Taj-Mahal scenes too they were really cute especially the one whn Rusty calls Samay a Bandar 😛 & they run around very cute..I'll always cherish those cute moments & always love Gaurav till my last breaths 😳 😃

Hasta Lavista 😉
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
haha awesomee thread maha dii..i love this..dont visit the forum that much..but from now...i will 😃
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maha must say u'r a genius .Kahaan sey shuru karun there's so much to say.Gaurav ! I hear the name and I'm lost in oblivion.He's everything I have ever wanted in a man intense, passionate, loving,sporty and aggressive.A perfect combination of looks and lust. The latter one on my part 😉 .As for ADHM I started watching it since the beginning but got bored of Rusty , then one fine day I saw her wedding with Samay .I loved him and enjoyed every moment since then on I've been glued to Sony tv every night at 10:00 Pm sharp.Have fought for this with my brothers, listened to sarcastic remarks from my mom ,intitially though, she too got hooked afterwards. N surprisingly my brothers too started liking it afterall.Though I must admit I have been watching ADHM for Gaurav alone no one else mattered to me.(Sorry if I've offended Soumya fans).As for the forum I have loved every minute ,being here ,reading updates, realizing that all people have different opinions.Enjoying Shvetal's literary chat,Shahnaz's remarks, Jojo's decoding, Shabnam's posts, Maria's funny talk, Achouba's negative thoughts on Sam, Sweetdreamz' lovely comments, Candy's emotional warfare ,N I must thank Gilkanwal for letting me use her Siggy.And Maha not to forget I must thank U for being a wonderful moderator and being successful in maintaining a balance amidst all emotional chaos and melodrama created by Gaurav's ever loving wives. 😊 For the best parts of ADHM every moment Gaurav has been onscreen has been special for me.The parts wen they went hunting for his Mom, his realization of love for Rusty.The Mitwa song ,have heard it a million times since I saw it shot on him .All scenes at Taj ,wen he's driving the truck looked damn smart.The scenes wen he's jailed ,and wen he expressed his love for Rusty at the hospital before he got operated.I must stop now else I'll end up writing a book. 😊
shweetdreamz thumbnail
blind horizon: you know its so funny...my brother...who usually makes fun of most indian dramas and movies sits in his rooms and watches ADHM from behind a small opening in his door 😆 He acts like he doesnt watch it but I can see him watching. And he started watching after Gaurav joined. Even he says Gaurav is a great actor.
superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm.......... I also have somethings to share.
The most touching scene in the serial was in the episode of 31st october when rusty is lying in the hospital bed, and samay kisses her hand and says "Main... tumse.. bahut pyaar karta hoon" . This sentence has been said in so many serials and so many films but to admit I have never felt this way when he said so. There was so much passion in his eyes, in his body language that for some time I just forgot that we are watching daily soap.

Although I liked him in every frame but when I saw this, he just took my breath away. 👏 👏 👏 Edited by superbike - 17 years ago
NeenaSingh thumbnail
Lots of things about ADHM and this forum have been different as compared to other shows and forums. I've found this forum very friendly and welcoming. ADHM was quite different because of S and R love track. I really wish the show had continued and they had shown more of S/R married life.

My most favorite episodes were of course the ones where Samay and Rusty finally fell in love with each other ❤️ ❤️ 'Vaada raha' song was truly beautiful - Samay and Rusty acted well, the music and the words were very touching. Their realtionship blossomed with such tenderness.... it's always going to be my fondest memory from ADHM!!