Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NasreenAyesha

Nice one Sonia.  Liked your writiny

Thank you
pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 3.

first sorry for being extremely late here:(..

u wrote every part of this update so beautifully k m relieving pkyek..

so yaha too Abhay is hiding their relationship.. πŸ˜†

thanks for the pm dear.
pirl18 thumbnail

Part 4.

trio girls went to shopping..

loved Abhiya's moments in mall. πŸ‘

i think the shadow is of a werewolf?

did piya see Maithili's pic in Abhay's wallet?

BTW..does piya know about abhay' past?
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update 
Loll misha parents got shocked when she told them she is going for shopping 
God their reaction was too funny I just couldn't stop my laugh 
Pia & panchi was laughing silently seeing misha states 
Their parents relaxed when misha said she is going shopping with pia & panchi 
Awe abhiya in changing room romancing damn cute
So abhiya going in trip from college
Oh god what pia saw in that pic that made her cry even didn't talk with abhay properly on the way 
Abhay knew something wrong happened to pia
Now who is that shadow who came in pia's tant?
Continue plz 
janumkrk thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
update will be given today evening or tomorrow...
cuteariya thumbnail

Originally posted by: janumkrk

update will be given today evening or tomorrow...

we will be waitingπŸ˜ƒ
cuteariya thumbnail
Sonia when u gonna continue?
janumkrk thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Part 5

Part5

Episode starts with shadow entering pia's tent that shadow goes near her bed sensing someone near her pia woke up bed thinking it to be abhay the shadow close her mouth and drag pia out of tent towards deep forest at first touch itself pia know its not abhay and pia tried hard to escape or scream for help but failed, shadow took pia to pander place and throw her there on the floor and goes near pia and hold her cheeks in tight grip causing her pain when saw the face of her kidnapper giving her a huge shock.

Pia:you

The face shown the person is none other than jai.

Jai:yes pia. why this much schocked pia are you expecting someone else.ahhh let me guess abhay... saying his name he laughs out loud ohh poor pia. he holds her cheeks roughly making her pain even more. pia snaps his hand

Pia:jai why you bring me here let me go.and she is about to go but jai hold her and push her on floor.

he tied her hand and legs using the ropes nearby pia strugled alot and screamed for help.jai fed up with this so he slapped pia so hard that blood come out from her lips.

Jai: he comes near pia and wipe her blood, stop it pia and he calm himself.look pia I don't want to hurt you.please try to understand.I love you alot.please don't make me do this.

He tried to kiss pia on her cheeks but pia strugled so he slapped pia again.pia starts crying.

Jai: oh god pia,I am sorry I didn't want to do it.but you always did foolish things which make me hurt you.oh pia pls stop crying
He remove tears with his thumb

Pia:why are you doing this.please let me go
jai please she Start crying.

Jai: because I love you pia.and i want to be with you i want to make you mine. he try to kiss her again but pia didn't let him near he got more angry and beat her more harder and shouts at her

Jai:why are you doing this pia, you can let that ideat abhay to kiss you but not letting me near you...I am much better than abhay.I can give you a happy life not like him because he is a dead person a bloody vampire... but you know who am.. werewolf , dont look like that pia i know you got your memories back.
Pia look at him shocked.

Pia:how do you know.

Jai:I know everything about you my love I saw abhay going out from your house.

Jai(angrily):how pia how can you alow someone to come in your room.why pia.

Pia:l love abhay jai

Jai(angrily): abhay abhay abhay to hell with abhay I will kill him.

Pia:nooo

Jai:oh yes pia but don't worry I am not going to Kill him right now.he smiles evils.

Jai:oh I have a great idea.firstly I will marry with you,than i will make you all mine then I Will kill him in front of your eyes. more that losing his life it will pain him more to miss you.

Pia crying:please jai leave me

Jai: oh you don't like my idea.than I have another idea.if you don't do this than I will Kill you first and than Kill him.he harshly take pia hand and forcefully let her face him and told her if you will not be mine than you can't be someone else.

Pia:jai what do you think of your self.you kidnapped me on my college trip.everyone will search me and if abhay got to know that what you did to me than what happened.he will not leave you jai.so let me go its better for you.

Jai smiles at pia

Jai:oh pia do you think that I am a fool to make it obvious.. do you think that I have not thought about it.of course I did .and you are the one who asked permission to go from that stupid trip so that you can go to your orphanage because you got a call from there that they need your help.

Pia:no I didn't do anything.

A voice came:but I can do this.
Pia saw on that direction.the person is none other than maithli.

Pia:mathili you

Mathili:yes pia me.you forgot me.but I can't forget you.you human got my face and try to snack my love how can I forget you. i would have killed uf not for jai.but I got a benefit from your face want to know

******flashback shown*****

Jai kidnapped pia and maithili took place of pia.

Maithili to mam:mam I want to go actually I got a call from orphanage.they are in trouble.they need me please alow me mam please

Mam:pia let me call them

She gave pia's phone to her.man call on that no.the no got automatically on jai cell.jai change his voice and talk to mam.they finished their talks.

Mam:pia you can go but its night now how will you go.

Maithili:mam jai came here with his car so may I go with him.

Mam:oh I have no opinion.the condition is not good but let me ask jai.mam call jai he came there(he is a werewolf so he can).mam told him everything.

Jai:it's OK mam I will help her.after all she is my friend.

Mam:OK than you both can go.

******flashback ends********

Jai:so pia no one is searching you.not even abhay.because she did a magic on abhay

*******flashback shown*****

Maithili:let's go.

Jai and Maithili going and suddenly maithili bump into abhay intentionally and take a blue pendent in her hand and drop it in abhay's pocket. Abhay saw jai with her.

Abhay:pia come with me I want to talk to you

Abhay:pia where are you going. And too with this jai.you know how dangerous he is.he is a werewolf dam.

Maithili in mind:so pia got her memory back.it's good for me.now my work is very easy.thank you abhayendra you make my work more easy

Abhay:pia what are you thinking.tell me where are you going

Maithili:abhay I am going to orphanage..I got a call from there I will meet you in dehradun ok by.

And they goes abhay saw them going

*****flashback ends*****

Pia crying

Maithili:and we got to know that you know everything about us.so we can kill you easily.and going to attack on her but jai stop her

Jai:maithili,you are forgetting what we decided.I am going to marry her and take her with me and you take place of her so be with your words

Maithili:so do it.otherwise I will kill her

Jai:don't worry if she will not do it than I will Kill her myself.

Pia crying:why you both doing this.maithili I will go from abhayendra's life because I came to know that how much he loves you.please let me go.

Maithili:oh pia you come to know but sad now you are too late.jai get married fast.I am going.I need blood.

Maithili goes.pia crying face shown.

Pia thinks:oh god please help me.I know abhay don't love me.but I know one thing that if he come to know that I am in danger than he will save me but now because of mathili's magic.he didn't even know that I am in danger.please help me god show me the path.

Jai:oh pia night is going to end and our wedding day sun is shining see.now be a good girl and wear this bridal dress.I want to see you in this dress.so be my good bride and get ready.he opens her hands and legs

Pia crying:jai please don't do this to me please.she is crying alot.

Jai:oh you want me to help you.ok I will help you.he is going to touch her but pia stop him.

Pia: no I will wear and starts crying

Jai:good girl now get ready fast and didn't you dare to think about run away because this place is also chanted with mantra you will get hurt so be ready and one more thing if you do some stupid things than don't forget that what can I do with your family

Pia:no jai please don't.my family.I will do marry you but please promise me that you will not do anything with my family members.

Jai:OK pia, afterall your family is also mine in future but if you will behave like a good girl than your family will be safe otherwise, you know what I want to say so be a good girl now He goes pia take the bridal dress crying Few times later

Jai :pia are you ready.he enter in her room and saw pia in bridal dress a phale pia with no emotion.

Jai:oh pia you look beautiful in it.now let's go.

Jai is about to go but pia didn't move.he again call her but no response.so he takes pia's hand and forcefully take her with him to mandap.he sat down.but pia didn't.jai make her sit forcefully.she is behaving like a body who have no life

precap: may be today night i will post part 6 alsoEdited by janumkrk - 6 years ago
pirl18 thumbnail
It was really a surprise..well a sad surprise.
Jai kidnapped Pia..even Abhay don't know about it..very bad.
Maithili too is back..oh no..
Jai beat Pia... 😑
Now he is forcing her to marry 😭
Hope abhay will come soon.
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Continue soon
Thank you for the pm