At what note the 1st season of ask e memnu ended

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I just want to know about it there might be a chance of season ending fingers crossed .i hope it doesn't end and they start season 2 on hot star .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
I guess it ended with rehan and ahana confessing their feelings or consuming their relation. 
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@spnfan I hope they end it like that and start season 2 on hot star
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishithamanvi

@spnfan I hope they end it like that and start season 2 on hot star

i also wish so but how will they make ahana fall in love with rehaan and then confess it in just one month😕.

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Season 1 of Ask-i memnu had ended on bihter and behlul finally giving into their irresistible love and make love passionately in a green house in the garden area and a pot drops indicating someone saw them. 
I have no hope from this show anymore...I am simply disappointed in our television audience and the channel. Why take up a show with such bold subject when you can't even stand by your decision. Ending it this soon makes no sense. Ahana and Rehaan story hasn't even started yet. I wish they didn't give up so quickly. Makers also glorified the Anant-Ahana way too much. They should have revealed a bit more story in the beginning to grab more eyeballs. 
Edited by monsoonlove - 6 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsoonlove

Season 1 of Ask-i memnu had ended on bihter and behlul finally giving into their irresistible love and make love passionately in a green house in the garden area and a pot drops indicating someone saw them. 

I have no hope from this show anymore...I am simply disappointed in our television audience and the channel. Why take up a show with such bold subject when you can't even stand by your decision. Ending it this soon makes no sense. Ahana and Rehaan story hasn't even started yet. I wish they didn't give up so quickly. Makers also glorified the Anant-Ahana way too much. They should have revealed a bit more story in the beginning to grab more eyeballs. 

All of this makes me think,maybe online platforms like Netflix & Amazon prime will be better for makers & viewers as well.Ben Stiller talked exactly about that during the recent controversy between Netflix & French theatre owners.He talked about how Netflix encourages them to take up projects which big studios simply won't cause it's only the movies they think will earn the most that get the nod (Like superhero movies) & rest of them get the short shrift.This way makers have their creative freedom intact & can reach out to an audience as well 
Hence am hoping,they won't  plug it completely & let it play on hotstar.That way Vikram Bhatt won't have to worry about Star Plus wanting to make some changes to rake in more TRPs 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsoonlove

That someone is surely going to be Yamini here