sdch:upcoming kanchi/sabir track

shivanibose thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SssTbSTpFVg
Hi everyone...gm...the above link of the video which tells that in future kabir childhood memories are shown...i am very much exicted to see this😃...finally kabir track

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Superfly thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear its not a sabir track. It only kabir track that too for one or two episodes! Don't keep any hopes for kabir or sabir track! Haan he may turn negative soon, maybe that time he will have little ss but then his character may end too! A villain can never be succefull over a hero.
Don't ask me how I know. It may or may not come true! 
shivanibose thumbnail
Hi Superfly, I totally agree with u...I have lost all the hopes of sabir track but am enjoying the present track...this is the first time I came across the video which has kabir's information so I shared...when the kabir character is finished or if his SS becomes less or if he is turned -ve then I will stop watching the show...
karishmarai thumbnail
But current track to aisa lag raha hai jaise veer  negative aur kanchi main lead hai
Superfly thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karishmarai

But current track to aisa lag raha hai jaise veer  negative aur kanchi main lead hai

They are just making a fool of the audience especially kabir fans! Sabir pair was never meant to be together and will never be too!
dip1972 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Don't keep any hope for sabir it's never happen. Next week sanveer patch up ho jayega. They show kabir past only for 2/3 epi and finish.