Sweetdream897 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Gyz .. Don't know how many do u like her lie... But to me it is the most stupid and nonsense idea of her till now ðŸ˜¡ so this is our heroin's idea to mend her hero??? Never I expect such stupidity 4m her... 4m her action till now, this stupidity can't be expected 4m her... 

Can she imagine what will be happened when her lies will be exposed??? We all know at that night nothing was happened... 
It's ok she teases him about that night... But pregnancy lie is far 4m that... 

It is her too much over smartness , that she lies about this... 1st fallen in love, too much intimacy... Really feel disgusting too me

Only kesar is her side... All are there against her... They will definitely investigate about this... Soon expose her... Then what will she do?? Adhiraj will definitely turn into beast... ðŸ˜ˆ

4m gaining her husband's love, can't she do other things?? Why this huge lie..????  ðŸ¤¢ she 1st has to win her Mil's heart, then Adhiraj... But no , what she is doing now, is only instigating them... Nothing else... 
Edited by Sweetdream897 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Adhiraj and his whole family are so cruel.. They are not sane people either.. So nothing is wrong to be a fake person with those creatures.. They deserve it.. Devi went wrong.. But who forced to do it.. If she wouldn't had lied there.. Then adhiraj was almost had killed her.. Jan hai to jahan hain ðŸ˜³
Devi was never a straight girl, we always seen her in naughty avatar.. Until the truth comes out.. Atkeast we can take a long breath and take relief from the nonstop killing attempts