There is one thing special about Shilpa Shinde

Posted: 6 years ago
I know many of Shilpa fan's eyes popped up after reading the title. lol

Shilpa is special in one way...

She becomes the first person in history of BB about whom I have not posted a single positive comment in entire season. I remember even appreciating all other winners at some time point. However I have not said one good thing about Shilpa post first 2-3 days when I was just getting to know..I was checking even there I was neutral and said will decide later.

Tank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beyhadly thumbnail
now this topic will Be special  ðŸ˜†

I care lol.

And hence the topic.

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

I know many of Shilpa fan's eyes popped up after reading the title. lol

Shilpa is special in one way...

She becomes the first person in history of BB about whom I have not posted a single positive comment in entire season. I remember even appreciating all other winners at some time point. However I have not said one good thing about Shilpa post first 2-3 days when I was just getting to know..I was checking even there I was neutral and said will decide later.

Tank you

That's bcoz u have not tasted uske haath ka khanna ðŸ˜³
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You love her sooo much...😈
You write abt her every day...d season is abt her...
I'm loving it...😎

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Maan gaye Hippo aapki parkhi nazar ko. ðŸ˜›
Meri aankhon mei maa ki patti padi thi kuch din...😭
I was always blessed with this quality...even in real life they say u r such a good judge of a person..

Basically I observe people

I observe their facial expressions + actions

I observe on which situation how do people react.

Then I am not halka that I will decide based on 1 incident. 

Next thing is to see pattern and once I have enough incidents I conclude 

classic example would be shilpa in mountain task..when talking with Hina...shilpa came out as insincere..while hina was getting over the top and trusting shilpa too much..response from shilpa was not the same...this all got exposed when shilpa refused to stay down and went up and back stabbed hina..even i could see that she will back stab...but hina was in another world.

in this house I think only vikaas has that ability..if he truly were to become anti shilpa he would have destroyed her..however at some point he decide to praise her beauty acting and game which made me think he is a mole and i stand by that...he must be regretting it now but earlier he definitely was in this game plan
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣
Every good actor cannot keep acting 24/7 nastiness is bound to show and time and time again it shows
vikas for the win/ Hina for the win
Mulann thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣

It's indeed a record Hippo. 

I hate her but liked her in anda wala task. ðŸ˜• too bad my record has been broken there. 
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Maine starting Mai support Kiya tha Shilpa ko😆