Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: tabu

yh same here can't waitπŸ˜›

But i want thier chemistry in Akbar-Jodha to be different from Dhoom 2.. I want to see a new spark!πŸ˜‰

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ashutosh Gowarikar's Jodhaa Akbar features a few intimate scenes between its lead pair Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai. This despite the fact that the last time they got cozy on screen in Dhoom 2, it resulted in a huge controversy, following which the smooching scene had to be later deleted from the Yash Raj film.

Our unit source informs, "These lovemaking scenes have been maturely handled by the Lagaan maker keeping well in mind what happened last time when the couple got passionate. There is no kissing scene but the chemistry that the light-eyed pair shares is hot enough. They play husband and wife in a major part of the film and on screen share a few romantic moments of intimacy. All these sequences had been shot by Gowarikar at the Karjat studio, before Aish took a break for her marriage."

A Bollywood insider observes, "On one hand, Abhishek has been on a smooching spree in this week's release, Jhoom Barabar Jhoom, kissing both Lara Dutta and Preity Zinta. So it will be fun to watch how the Bachchan family reacts or over reacts this time when their bahu gets under the skin of her character."

Jodhaa Akbar is a love story between Moghul prince Akbar played by Hrithik and Hindu princess Jodha played by Aish. The movie will be out on October 12th. Incidentally, on the same date, Abhishek starrer Laaga Chunari Mein Daag is also releasing.

preity*zinta thumbnail

Haven't been here in forever!

Anyways a few more weeks until JA releases! I'm so excited!!! I'm really hoping the movie does well :D

Trailor of Khwaja Mere Khwaja

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Movie-Promos /WHw0t910/1/Khwaja-Mere-Khwaja-Jodhaa-Akbar.html

preity*zinta thumbnail
^^ Yess!!! Anyone's welcome :D
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I too wanna join this fc.I just love this pair. 😊
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i would love to join

thanks swati for link, 😳

i made an update i have lots of JA sigsss done,

also check page 16

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=848025&TPN=2 3#14355225
Khatti Mithi thumbnail
Hey everyone!! At the hrithik fc we're having a contest. All you have to do is find your favorite pic of hrithik and then pm it to me. Here's the link:

Hrithik Roshan FC Contest
preity*zinta thumbnail

Ahh .. just a few more days till JA releases :D

*I've updated everyone and put them on the front page*

live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG i wanna join!
Lubed them in dhoom 2 and even MOREEE in JA...their chemistry is chooo hottt
hey do u guys have their interview on JA together?
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even i want to join in [:D}..
I just adore the couple.. I lovedd them in Dhoom 2 and loving them more and more and more in JA πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ...