Celebrity Fan Clubs

*HRITHIK N ASH FC*

khanrocks thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

They wowed us with their Chemistry on screen with this years hottest movie , the kiss caused a stir with the critics and movie fans alike and now going to be starring in Jodha Akbar.They are the freshest jodi of 2006 and hopefully we'll see them in more movies to come.Its the Marvellous HA pair. Sypnosis (I'll add your name if you want to be on the list ) After committing high profile crimes all over the world, Mr "A" (Hrithik Roshan) a hi-tech international criminal has set his sights on Mumbai. Police officer Jai Dixit (Abhishek Bachchan) and Ali (Uday Chopra) are given the assignment to bring Mr A to justice. In order to achieve their goal, they join forces with police officer Shonali Bose (Bipasha Basu) who has been keeping a close eye on Mr. A for the last two years.In Mumbai, Mr A finds his match in Sunhari (Aishwarya Rai) who decides she wants a piece of the action and the two embark on a partnership to outdo the forces of justice. In a classic cops and robbers tradition, the game begins. It's a game of cat and mouse, a game of good versus bad.

MEMBERS tiya1 dazzlingdesi preity*zinta punjabi_kuri36 bubblezz desi princess .:Aphrodite:. komalash breathing_irony -xx-Roohani-xx- mz.seductive muqualp *Malvika* 10sxpatel simran22$ tabu cool_pooja shivani33 sweetie_rk ~sowmya~ ~NehaKakkarLuv~ babii.girl sp_2012 .:KYPHlOvEr88:. jenny1000, generator, subha2601, mz.jess

Edited by preity*zinta - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
No one Joining! 😭 Edited by khanrocks - 17 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
Me Mee!! I lovee .. they should win "best jodi" of the year award!!!
dazzlingdesi thumbnail
I'll join...lol i was also thinking of opening a Hrithik and Aish club
.:Ashi:. thumbnail
count me in!!! they're so hot. ohh and that pic is my siggy. 😆
tiya1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: punjabi_kuri36

count me in!!! they're so hot. ohh and that pic is my siggy. 😆

😆
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
hey ill join too! 😃
They look really gud together! 😉 😊
khanrocks thumbnail
Yay more members coming in 👏 👏 👏
khanrocks thumbnail
I addest all ur names on the list
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I m in tooo!!!

Herez a news abt both of them!!!

Aishwarya and I look like siblings: Hrithik

Hrithik Roshan's popularity has scaled new heights with the success of Dhoom 2 and the superhero says in a matter of fact tone that he deserves it.

"I'd like to believe no one gets what they don't deserve. I've to keep growing," Hrithik told in an interview.

"Looking at where I'm coming from — Koi Mil Gaya, Lakshya, Krrish — going to Dhoom 2 and Jodha-Akbar, it's like the whole spectrum. As an actor I'm getting to explore different areas. I'm truly enjoying myself," he said.

Dhoom 2 has benefited Hrithik in one more way — his pairing with Aishwarya was widely appreciated and they will be seen again in Ashutosh Gowariker's Jodha-Akbar.

"We were considered a mismatch. With our light eyes and fair skin, we were almost seen as siblings. I don't think I've looked better with any other actress. We've one more film together and we better look good," Hrithik said.

Hrithik is truly excited about Jodha-Akbar. "It takes me to a place where I've never travelled, not even in my imagination. The journey has already become very fascinating for me. I've been reading up books on the Mughal rulers. Rest of the research is being done by Ashutosh Gowariker," he said.

Excerpts from the interview:

Q: You've suddenly shot into the biggest league.
A: I'd like to believe no one gets what they don't deserve. I've to keep growing.

Q: What preparations are on for Jodha-Akbar?
A: Swords are breaking. Horses are throwing me off. Thankfully, it wasn't a serious fall. The only thing was my leg got caught in the stirrup. I got dragged on the ground a bit. I suppose these things will keep happening.

Q: But accidents keep happening to you quite frequently.
A: Yeah, I know. I think I've people's good wishes with me. In spite of these accidents nothing serious happens to me. The only way to perfection is to fall and rise. If you don't fall, you never know the pleasure of rising. A child needs to stumble before he learns to run.

Q: But now you're a father too, hence the added responsibility.
A: Right. That's why I stretch myself a little more so I set a good example for him. It's more important to learn to rise after the fall than to not fall.

Q: No what I meant was, the risks you take could affect your son if, god forbid, something were to happen to you.
A: Sure, I've to exercise that little bit of caution for Hrehaan's sake. I guess I fell off the horse during the rehearsals for Jodha-Akbar so it doesn't happen with the camera on....

Looking at where I'm coming from — Koi Mil Gaya, Lakshya, Krrish — going to Dhoom 2 and Jodha-Akbar, it's like the whole spectrum. As an actor I'm getting to explore different areas. I'm truly enjoying myself.

Jodha-Akbar takes me to a place where I've never travelled even in my imagination. The journey has already become very fascinating for me. I've been reading up books on the Mughal rulers. Rest of the research is being done by Ashutosh Gowariker. He's absolutely amazing.