Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

A very interesting teaser when Raman is not ready to accept her love then why came back so early and started searching for her and when he came to know that she went her parents house he went to bring them back does he have any feelings for her to know all this please update soon 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kiya Pyaar karogay mujhse

Part 23

Raman reaches Canada. He was hell tried due to long flight he throws himself on bed and sleeps. Otherside Ishita was very hurt and broken with Raman behavior she thinks to go to her parents and her mind will get fresh. 

Next day Ishita told bhallas the same. They agreed and Mr bhalla ask her that he will drop her at Chennai. Mr bhalla book flight for next day as the day went Ishita with Mr bhalla heads towards mumbai to meet her parents. Where as Raman was unable to concentrate on work his mind was wandering to Ishita thoughts he was feeling guilty that he has left Ishita without any justification. 

He enters his hotel room and sits on couch and closes his eyes thinking about Ishita. He felt Ishita is calling him while ashi is crying bitterly. He opens his eyes instantly and find himself in isolated place while Ishita and ashi voices were echoing every where he looks around but couldn't find them he was hell worried then he spots Ishita holding ashi he runs to  her but they vanish into thin air. shouting Ishita name Raman gets up he was sweating badly. He wipes his sweat and realize that it was his nightmare his heart was beating fastly he can only find solace when he hears her voice. He takes his phone and dails Ishita number but there was no response from other side. He dails at landline but no one picks it he gets more worried he instantly calls his travel agent and ask him to book flight to India.

Next day

Raman enters the mansion and looks around he find none thinking that Ishita and ashi will be in room he straightly went there but there was no sign of them. He rushes downstairs and calls out : Ishita.. Ishita..

Listening to his voice toshi jee comes out of her room and gets surprised to see him she walks towards him and says: tu jaldi say Raman abhi kuch din phele hi to Gaya tha aur Kiya chilla Raha hai

Raman: maa Ishita aur ashi Kahan Hain

Toshi gets confused listening to him and asks: don't you know Ishita went to her parents house with ashi..Tere papa usy wahan choor Kar wapis arahy Hain aj raste mein hain ishita ne tujhe bataya  nhe puttar baat hai tum dono Kay beech mein sab theek hai.

Raman looks at his mother and says: I am going there 

Toshi: sun Raman..

Without listening to her Raman rushes out of the mansion and calling mihir to arrange his flight for mumbai. He just want to make sure that they are fine Ishita is not picking up the phone which is bothering him he looks at mobile and says: Ishita I know you are angry but still at least talk to me.

At Mumbai,

Ishita looks at her phone and sees Raman miscalls and messages she closes her eyes and says: Kiya hai Raman why you are calling me so desperately. Kiya reh Gaya hai ab baat Karne ko. We are just ashi parents. 

She takes ashi pic and send it to Raman thinking he must be missing. Otherside Raman phone beeps with notification he sees it and his face lit up with smile seeing his princess but something was still Missing their was unknown worry and fear that was eating him he switches off his mobile and announcement was made that passenger tie the belt as flight is about to take off. 

After few hours he was standing outside the door of iyer he rang the bell Mr iyer open the door and gets surprised to see Raman there he ask him.to come inside. Raman enters and asks: Ishita aur ashi Kahan Hain.

Mr iyer smiles seeing the love Raman has for Ishita and ashi he says: wo samne waly park mein ashi ko lay Kar gayi hai

Raman smiles and turns to leave but Mr iyer stops him and says: where are you going Kanna

Raman: park..

Mr iyer: Raman.. wo ajain gay tun betho madhu madhu Dekho tumhara damaad Aya hai.

Mrs iyer comes and smiles at Raman and blesses him Raman settles down at sofa and was continuously tapping his feet feeling restless. Mrs iyer come and gives him glass of water. Raman gets up and says: nhe..

Mrs iyer: Kiya hua Kanna

Raman: mein Ishita aur ashi ko lay Kar ata Hoon

Mr iyer: what's the hurry Raman wo bus aty hi hongay

Raman shook his head and says: nhe muje ajeeb si feeling arahi hai

Saying this he leaves for park to meet Ishita and ashi. Ishita was strolling ashi who was happy looking the greenery and the pleasant weather was making her feel comfortable. Raman enters the park and it not hard for him to spot his girls finally he sighed in relief he start walking towards them with fast steps Ishita was lost in her thoughts while ashi who has seen her father start clapping and squeals loudly and says: daddda... Daddda.. listening to her voice Ishita looks at ashi and says: betu yahan apke dada nhe hai wo bohat door nhe

Ashi points at Raman and says: dadda.. Ishita looks at the direction ashi pointed and gets shocked seeing Raman coming towards them. She was not understanding that he is indeed here or it's her imagination. Raman smiles at them while taking steps. Suddenly Ishita got hit by rubber bullet which went touching her she screaming in pain while Raman rushes to her and held her shielding her and ashi he looks around but doesn't find any one people gather around them

Raman looks at the wound of Ishita and hugs her tightly and says: you are fine na .. muje phele hi lag Raha tha kuch galat hai Chalo doctor Kay pass chalty hai seeing the little bleeding.. His phone rings he takes the call. From the other end person says: Kaisa laga surprise.. rubber ki bullet this Kal asli bhi ho sakti hai..

Raman: how dare you hurt my family.. Kon ho tum Raman bhalla will make you pay for it. He shouts

Person laughs and says: wait for my next surprise. Saying this he ends the call. Raman looks at Ishita and ashi worriedly. He takes ashi in his arms and wraps his arm around Ishita and says: Chalo... Ishita struggle to get out of his hold and says: mein theek Hoon Raman 

Raman: shut up.. bus yahan say Chalo.. he looks around fearing about Ishita and ashi safety..

After visiting doctor they reaches home while Raman arrange the security outside iyer house. all were seated in lounge when Mr iyer looks at Raman and says: Raman may be it was an accident you are worrying unnecessarily

Raman: no appa.. it was attack pre-planned

Ishita looks at Raman with shock and says: why anyone will attack me

Raman: you are not ordinary Ishita.. you are Ishita Raman Kumar bhalla. I got threatened on phone after that attack.. shayad koi business rival hai he want to scare me using my family but he doesn't know me yet. I will make his life hell for messing with Raman bhalla.

Iyers were shocked and shaken up with revelation Ishita couldn't believe it she gets up and leaves to her room Mrs iyer ask Raman to have rest Raman nods and takes sleeping ashi in his arms and moves to Ishita room to have a talk with her.

Ishita room

Raman places ashi on bed while Ishita comes out of the washroom she tries to tie her hairs but couldn't as her shoulder still pains. Raman takes her hairs in his hands and was about to tie then but Ishita moves away and says: you don't need to do this Raman.. why you are here

Raman: you don't tell me what should I do or not. You are Injured don't bother yourself. Muje laga you and ashi will need me

Ishita gives her a sarcastic smile and says: really...

Raman: you shouldn't have left bhalla mansion.. that's too without security. Agar kuch ho jata tum dono ko.. 

Ishita: AP ko Kiya Fark parta...

Raman: don't divert the topic we are leaving tomorrow for home tumhari aur ashi ki safety important hai. Agar tum don't important nhe hoty to mein yahan nhe hota I know what I have done it's no justifiable.. I am sorry.. I was not think straight.. I was feeling so gross.. to mein Chala Gaya lekin muje bohat restlessness thi ..

Ishita looks at him with teary eyes while Raman hold her from shoulder and says: we will handle our problem together.. but hamesha yaad rakhna I will never hurt you.. Ishita looks down and saya: I felt so... She start sobbing. Raman hugs her and says: I am sorry... Really sorry.. 

That's it my dear friends I hope you will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Raman reached cannada he was so tired he slept other side ishita was hurt with ramans behaviour she thought to go at her parents place to get her mind fresh next day she informed bhallas they agreed mr.bhalla said he will drop her to her parents place they left other side raman was so restless he saw bad dream of ishita and ashi is danger he called ishita but she was not picking her phone he asked his travel agent to book his ticket for delhi he reached delhi he didn't found ishita and ashi at home toshiji was surprised seeing him return so early he asked about ishita and ashi toshiji was confused she said they went to Ishitas parents house ishita had informed him na she asked if everything is fine between them he said he is going to Mumbai he reached iyer house mr.iyer was surprised seeing him raman asked about ishita and ashi he said they are in park he was going to park mr.iyer asked him to sit they will come raman was restless he said he can't wait he is going to bring them ishita was in park with ashi who was enjoying greenery she got happy seeing raman and started calling daada ishita said her daada is away she pointed towards raman ishita was surprised seeing him raman was smiling and coming towards them till than ishita was attacked with rubber bullet which toucher her arm she was bleeding raman got threat call he took ishita to doctor and took her back to iyer house mr.iyer said it must be accident raman said it's pre planned attack ishita asked why anyone will attack her he said she is ishita raman bhalla any of his buriness rival must have attacked her he got threat call ishita went to room raman went behind her he asked why she came here without security he said they will sort out their problem but he will can't ever hurt her she started crying he hugged her saying sorry

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely amazing update 

I like this story very much 

Fabulous yaar..πŸ˜†β€οΈβ€οΈ

Raman is not ready to accept her love

Poor ishita..😭

Ishita was very hurt and broken with Raman behavior 

she thinks to go to her parents and  her mind will get fresh. 

He was thinking  about  ishita and ashi

He was very much worried for them

He went to Chennai meet them

Ashi was very happy  seeing her father back

Ashi is so cute 

ishita is safe...

Eagerly waiting 

Plzz update soon

Hope  raman Express  his love to her 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail