Update soon dear
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

hello friends

enjoy reading

Kiya pyaar karogay mujhse

Part 3

Ishita looks on and gets shocked seeing that raman is exact like aman she knew that raman is aman twin but she didn't knew that raman is replica of aman. She tries to get up but loses her balance due to saree and was about to fall. She closes her eyes in fear, raman holds her by waist and prevents her from falling and saves her. Ishita opens her eyes and sees raman holding her.

Raman makes her stand and says: welcome to hell mrs bhalla.

Toshi jee comes forward and tries to touch raman but raman moves back and says: enough of this drama. Peter .. peter.. he shouts. An aged man comes forward and bows his head in front of raman. Raman: its your responsibility to bring them my home. He makes face saying this and thinks: dada its not fair because of you I have to bring these people inside our house. He leaves.

Peter: flight is after five hours. You all pack your bags. I will take you all to bhalla mansion. Saying this he leaves while toshi jee hugs ishita and says: thank you puttar. Thank you.. tu nahe janti tune kya kya hai aik maa ko uska beta wapis diya hai. Raman abhi gussa hai na jald theek ho jayega he will keep you happy.

Mr bhalla: toshi jee.

Toshi jee: bhalla jee jaldi karo packing karni hai. Hum apne gharr ja rahy hain. Romi simmi ready ho jao.

Hospital:

Raman enters the ward and finds his dada sleeping. He sit beside him and holds his hands. Ram opens his eyes and sees the tika on raman forehead he smiles and says: jeete raho puttar. Tu nahe janti tune apne bhudde dada ko jeven daan diya hai.

Raman: dada I am not getting why you are making me do all this. Wo humare life mein nahe thy na hi muje wo log chahiye. I don't want them I don't need them. And this marriage crap.

Ram smiles and says: I know raman we don't need them but they need you.

Raman looks away

Ram: tu bahu ko nahe laya mujse milwane

Raman shook his head in negative and says: peter will bring them home mein apko ghar lay ja raha hoon. Ram nods.

It was night when bhallas enters the house. All were tired peter helps them in settling them in their respective room while he bring ishita to raman room and ask her to rest.

Ishita looks around the room and finds it very lavish. Room was filled with different antiques and raman picture and medals. She looks at raman huge portrait hung on the wall and says: raman.. aman. Aik jaise. Same to same. Per kiya raman bhi aman jaise hongay.. jaise aman gussa karty thy. She closes her eyes and remember how aman use to shout at her or even sometimes manhandles her.

A lone tear fell from her eyes and she says: kiya meri kismet mein yehi hai kay mein bus rishtoon ko sambhaloon sudharoon kya muje kabhi pyaar nahe mile ga.

She goes to bed and lays as it was a big day for her. Soon she drifted into sleep. While otherside, as ram was not well raman admitted him in the hospital again and goes to his favourite club to remove all stress and frustration and have some fun.

It was nealy 2 am night when raman enters bhalla mansion with trembling feets unable to hold his body weight he falls as he was completely drunk.he gets up with the help of table and moves towards his room. He opens the door and was cursing his new so called family and his so called namesake wife

He gets shocked to see his unwanted wife comfortably laying in his bed and sleeping peacefully. His blood boils in anger seeing her.

He moves closer to her and sees jug filled with water. He takes the jug in his hands and pours water on her making ishita open her eyes with jerk. Raman tries to hold her and says: good morning mrs bhalla.

Ishita moves back and gets up. She was moving out from the room as she was scared seeing raman all drunk. Raman holds her hand and harshly pins her to wall. He gets dangerously close to her and twisted her arms and says: you wanted to become my wife na.

Ishita struggles to get release from his hold.but raman tightens his hold more making her cry feeling pain. Raman laughs seeing her pain and says: I will give you pain. Only pain.

Saying this he passes out on her. Due to sudden weight ishita too falls with raman on ground.to her good luck she only falls on raman and didn't got hurt. She clutches her tummy and cries feeling helpless.

Ishita removes raman hands from her and gets up. She moves out of the room not finding any place to sleep she lays on the couch placed in lounge and sleeps.

Morning

Raman wakes up with a sharp headache. He finds himself laying on floor. He gets up and shouts: neelu.. neelu.. nimbo pani la. With in few second an elderly women comes holding the glass. Raman takes and gulps it in go. He turns and finds neelu still standing there he ask: kya hai??

Neelu: wo. Wo.

Raman: tu bolegi kya hua hai??

Neelu: wo neeche.

Raman shook his head and goes down straightly. He finds bhallas sitting and having breakfast while toshi jee was making breakfast in kitchen. He looks around again as if he is finding someone. He moves towards them while toshi jee comes with bright smile and says: puttar good morning. I have made aloo parathy for you. Chal aja maa kay haath ka kha. today I will feel you myself.

Toshi jee forward the plate. Raman throws the plate and shouts: neelu.. neelu.. neelu comes there scared and says: jee bhaiyaa..

Raman: dada kay liye soup bana aur saath mein mere liye kuch pack kar de.he turns to leave but toshi jee calls him lovingly.

Raman: I am not your son. Mein sirf dada ka beta hoon. Ye baat yaad karlo. Don't try to show your fake love on me. Apne ye pyaar apne us aman pay lotao.

Toshi jee eyes got filled with tears listening to raman words. Romi comes and says: bhaiyaa..

Raman shows him palm and says: mujse koi rishta jorne ki zarorat nahe hai.

With saying this he leaves to his room. After getting ready he climbs down and finds all hall empty. Neelu gives him tiffin raman takes it and leaves. He was about to get out from the house but stops and turns and again looks around. Waiting for some time he leaves.

Hospital:

Raman: dada.. have this.

Ram: no raman. You again didn't brought bahu.

Raman: please dada.

Ram: I am angry you didn't take me home but admitted here. Now I am fine

Raman: no you are not.

Ram: raman

Raman glares at him and says: dada..

Ram: please.

Raman takes his phone and dails landline number. One of help takes the call. Raman says: I am sending driver ask her to come alone.

Help: kisse baba..

Raman: tell her...

Help: kon

Raman frustratedly thinks but doesn't remember her name. ram tells him ishita name. raman says: ishita.

Help: okay baba..

Raman ends the call and says: now happy.. have this.

Ram nods and start having the soup. After sometime, whole bhalla clan with ishita was there. Raman looks at ishita. He signs them to meet ram.

Mr bhalla greet ram and ask about his health. Ram politely smiles and tells them that they are fine. Romi and simmi greet them while ram gets happy meeting them. Ishita was standing quite while raman was looking at her time to time as if he was confirming something.

Mr bhalla gets up and says: bhai sahib ap rest karain.

Ram nods. while bhalla clan was leaving ram stops ishita and says: I want to talk to bahu. Raman you go and drop them outside.

Raman: no dada. I am not going any where.

Ram: behave raman..

Raman nods and leaves with bhalla family while ram signs ishita to sit near him. Ishita sits and was looking down.

Ram: mera raman aisa nahe tha puttar. Wo to bohat acha hai. Per he is not able to cope up with this big truth. Wo mujse bohat pyaar karta hai

Ishita: isiley apne uska use kiya. He didn't wanted to get married but you forced him.

Ram: tum sahi keh rahi ho. But you know what after some time you will be living happily with raman raman tumhain wo khushi dega wo tum chahti ho. Tumhain kab raman say pyaar hojayega tumhain pata hi nahe chaly ga mera raman aisa hi hai.

Ishita looks at ram.

Ram: ishita puttar. I don't know mein zinda rahonga bhi ya nahe but you promise me you will be with raman always.

Ishita: ye rishta zyada dair nahe chal sakta.

Ram: mein ne sab arrange kar diya hai. I know you are worried about your child but don't worry raman can never leave you or your child.

Raman returns and sees ram talking to ishita. Raman says: bahar driver wait kar raha he will drop you al home.

Ram: no raman. You will go and drop her raman

Raman looks at ram.

Ram: she is pregnant raman.

Raman nods and walks out while ishita follows him. Both settles inside the car. Raman start the engine and heads towards home. After some time they reaches bhalla mansion, ishita was about to get out of the car when raman says: i.shi.ta.. ishita..

Ishita turns and looks at raman.

Raman remember his last night behaviour and how they both fall down. He says: you are fine.. I mean. Tumhain chot to nahe i.

Ishita: chot?

Raman: raat ko gir gayi thi na..

Ishita: no.. I am fine.

Raman gets out the car leaving behind a confused ishita. She was confused with raman care. She follows him inside. And gets shocked to see her parents standing there and arguing with bhallas. mr and mrs iyer were shocked to see raman as they misunderstand him as aman.

Mr bhalla: ye raman hai aman ka twin. Issi say ishita ki shaded hui hai.

Mrs iyer hugs ishita and says: ishu.. tu theek hai. Na. you don't worry we will take you back home. Hum nahe mante iss shadi ko.

Raman looks at the family drama and leaves to his room.

Toshi jee: madhu. Ishita humari bahu hai.

Mrs iyer: meri beti hai wo aur mein tumhain uski life spoil nahe karne dongi.

Toshi jee: madhu you are not doing right.

Raman who return holding some file in hands looks at the drama in folding in front of him. Mrs iyer holds ishita hands and drags her and says: come ishu.

Ishita: amma listen to me.

Toshi jee comes forward and holds her other hand and was pulling her to her both ladies were pulling ishita making her eyes welled up with pain. Raman decide to intervene. He removes toshi jee hold from ishita hand and pulls her. Ishita falls on his chest.

Raman: are you guys mad. Aren't you seeing that you are hurting her.

Ishita cries.

Mrs iyer: ishu...

Raman shows his hand and says: enough.. this is my house not some local streets. I don't tolerate this drama.. get out of my house. Immediately.

Mr iyer: chal ishu.

Mr iyer tries to hold ishita hand but she clutches raman shirt as she was not recovered from the trauma her mother and mother in law gave her.

Raman: neelu.. pani la.

Neelu brings water. Raman gives glass to her ishita drink the water while raman says: if you want to go you can leave. Saying this he leaves the house while ishita says: amma appa I am not going any where..

Mrs iyer: but ishu.

Ishita: mein aik wada nahe tor sakti. I have promised ram uncle that I will not leave raman. Aur iss rishte say aik maa ko uska beta mil jayega. Please appa understand me please amma.

Mrs iyer: per tu kaise rahy gi iss loveless marriage me.

Ishita: mein rah loongi.

Mr iyer: chalo madhu..

Mr and mrs iyer leaves. While ishita too goes inside crying.

That's it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely response.dont forget to hit like also

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update👏👏
Pls continue soon
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous update di
Raman hurt ishita
She was living in confusion
Raman didn't accept anyone as his family
Ram assured ishita that she will be happy
Raman protected ishita
She decided to stay
Lets see what happens next
Ty 4 d pm too di
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awsome update
pls update soon its a request
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Aman also manhandled her
Poor Ishitha
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Aman also manhandled her
Poor Ishitha
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
Kavya_P thumbnail

Sorry for the late reply Di
Deva85 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update please continue soon 
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update😊Loved it❤️Raman hurt Ishu😒Aman too didn't behaved nicely with herPoor she😭Ram told her she will be happy...Can't wait for the next part now