East or west Shilpa is the best...
ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Ya for making big boss a cookery show🤣
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post.👍🏼 Shilpa is the most loved constestant this season. Shilpa FTW. Proud to be her fan.
Richa.j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa khana khila khila kar top place me aa gayi, and pura season hina madam blanket me baith kar success ki recipe hi sochtey reh gayi...
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maharani.

I absolutely agree. Sabse bekar season ki sabse bekar rotiyan belne vali contestant. 

Bang on!!
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes I agree Shilpa has a huge load of supporters. Many people are supporting her and loving her for whatever reasons known to them. And will obviously win this season.

But who are you to tell me or anyone who thinks that Shilpa is being annoyingly shoved down our throat by BB and Sallu are jealous of her??? 
I am not jealous of her because she is well supported, aesi support se mujhe koi farak partah because
This is the same world where rapist Baba Ram Rahim is still worshipped by millions, where murdered Salman is the biggest star of a country and sabse bada Chaman C is the president of USA, because millions voted for him.

So worship Shilpa as much you want, she may well as be the most deserving contestants because she played the game well to garner such huge support, and it is not that she was playing against saints, that I will feel bad for anyone. But don't you again call us jealous. Because Shilpa winning or not winning the show, does not effect my life by zlich. It is just that I find her antics annoying so my posts are against her. And I think that is same with most of us who post against Shilpa. Yes there are few who are wasting their time hating on her, but that is same with almost all housemates. Each of them have special haters.
biggbosss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maximaq

Time and again it has been proved that whom people love so much.

1. During live voting between Hina and Shilpa, though shilpa is not a good singer but people love her and she got record voting even more than VIkas. It shows the intensity of love towards her by public.

2.She is most nominated person in the house and still she is surving and it shows how much public love her.

3. In orbit mall, Vikas and Love confessed that there was a moment when public started screaming Shilpa Shilpa for continuous more than 30 seconds. It shows the power of her fandom.

So my question is why people support her? Whoever suspects that live voting was rigged..her twitter trends were fake...orbit mall went crazy as she is a Maharstrian...it is nothing but plain jealousy.

Shilpa is a perfect BB material and worth deserving the show with her qualities, emotional balance and pure heart.

Go girl, you are already a winner to me.

Good one. I would like to throw in there the below clip showing how she is respecting her fans

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Jaise season 10 swami om ke lie remember Kia jata hai.👍🏼
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
So true.. BB 11 season will be remembered as Shilpa Shindey's season.. in the history of Bigg Boss, no other contestant ever favored to the extent, she is being favored this season.. this season belongs to her for sure.. 
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharani.

I absolutely agree. Sabse bekar season ki sabse bekar rotiyan belne vali contestant. 

🤣