RoSid OS: New year...new start

Preeithika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Girls Wish you all a belated happy new year .This is my first os hope you all like .

The room was filled books catalogues some dresses fallen down here and there .The room was more worser condition.While a girl of 22 years wearing a white  shirt and a pink skirt was sitting in the bed keeping her hands in her head .Yaar what can i do .Have nearly called five to six designers ,reffered 50 to 60 books but im not getting the solution.What can be done thinks her .Roli madam calls the staff.Are you in any problem do you need any help asked the staff.Yes im in a biggest problem ...i m unable to chose dress for the new year party says her .While the staff laughs .You are laughing at me no...you are to bad ...this world is too bad shouts roli.Mam sorry but you always doesnt take much time select dress but why now ok you better search on google it gives all solution naa says her and she moves.

Roli thinks yeah she is right i can search on google right thinks her.She takes the laptop and starts her search but this too didnt workout but made the room too messy and clummsy .Roli looks at mata rani idol there and says mata rani im doing this for my siddhanthji but why are you not helping asks her.Roli rewinds to the past .It was her sister's birthday the bharatwaj mansion was decorated as if a great festival is taking place .It was only for her sister birthday.She was too completely excited for her sister ' s birthday.The cake was cut and all were dancing .While her siddhanthji pulled to corner and asked her to the most beautiful three words to him.She was blushing .His eyes was attacking her while she was disturbed by her sister who asked for water ...though she didnt show much she was completely irritated with her sister cant she get it by herself .Her siddhanthji he was at the top of irritation.That is when she noticed the poison bottle actually it was plan of khushi to sent her out of the house but she didnt realise it she blambed khushi.Her sister was found pregnant.Karuna chachi made a great problem.She was asked to move out of the house by her didi .She thought she is doing to stop the problem in family but she loves her.Her mother in law mausiji was crying .She didnt have strength to look at her siddhanthji.He stopped her and he told her he will come with her.He cant be away from her.We both were in road .That is when while her siddhanthji blamed her sister she asked why he cares for her so much.He said he loves her a lot .Now her heart to confessed her love.They hugged.They both went to a small house.They lived there.

She was still behind her sister.She tried to save her sister from the khushi but her sister shouted at her .No one in the family supported her eventhough mausiji her mother in law likes her a lot they to didnt support her.Her siddhanthji first got angry for going behind the bharatwaj family hurting her but then he supported knowing that she cant sit without saving them.Between that siddhanthji to didnt get a proper job at first .He had to struggle a lot .But he never showed it to her .He did many things for her.In that struggle too he made her study.She came to no about this struggle only after six months but when asked him to stop her studies but he said my only happiness is you and your studies.She couldnt stop her herself from crying and she hugged him tightly .After that everything got settled .They exposed khushi.Her sister child was aborted and she was said that she cant get pregnant again.All the family members started their praising and begged for forgiveness.They asked them to come to bharatwaj house.She looked at her siddhanthji.He never wanted to go there.He never wanted rot there again.She went near mataji .Sorry mataji once it is broken it cant be sticked we will be hear itself we come to bharatwaj house at sunday and festivals but we cant come there said her.Her siddhanthji was completely surprised at her decision.He was too happy .Bharatwaj family went.She lifted by her siddhanthji.He picked her and rotated her .She blushed on his clossness.He hugged her tightly.Roli we will lead our life happily he said.Siddhanth to got good job.He started his buissness her studies was going both were spending time together .Siddhanth succeded in buissness.They were living happily .Years passed now she is 22 years old.They both a living as friend lovers.They have never crossed their limits .She remebers one day while running playing she falled down her siddhanthji up of her .He came close to her.But she was ready at that time for the clossness.He realised and he immideately moved from her.He never came close to her after that.How much lucky she thought roli.So now on this new year i have decided to confess my heart completely ...yes i have confessed but not entirely i want to say everything in my heart and i will completely give myself to him thought roli.Roli smiled

Is my roli thinking about the person closest to her heart ? questions a person knowing he is only closest to her heart.Siddhanthji said roli.Accha roliji ...sudhsavatri room is like this haan questions him.Siddhanthji then what will i wear for the new year party completely confused yaar said her .Siddhanth smiled pulled her near.Roli looked at his eyes .She wish to say everything to him but controlled herself.Siddhanthji said.He smiled at her and picked her up in arms shocking roli.Roli cheecks turned red due to his touch.He took her near the dressing table and made her sit in the chair.He to sat near her and roli you know what you are best and precious in the world.She looked at his eyes.So these things wont suit you .I have one which will you suit you said him.He gave a beautiful cover to her.Siddhanthji this questioned her .A new dress for this new year evening says him.Roli opens it a royal blue maxi.Thank you says her and hugs him.He too hugs back.

Roli is seen gets ready.Roli calls siddhanthji .Siddhanth comes inside and looks at roli.He comes near her and says roli you know what i read in today newspaper he says with great tension.What happened suddhanthji asks roli with great concern while he says you know wife of siddhanth bharatwaj is really dangerous she steals hearts with her beauty says him.He winks at her .While roli takes a pillow and starts beating.He runs and pulls her closer and kisses her palm.Roli blushes and pushes him.They moves to the party .After a lot of dance and masti.Time is 11.30 .A person comes and gives him a red rose and says walk till you get another one what questions him .Roli said says him and moves.Siddhanth walks while another person gives him a flower move out .He walks and comes out if the party hall.He sees a board searches are getting move to the reception .Siddhanth moves to the reception.A person gives bouquet and asks him to move to the garden area.

Siddhanth moves there and finds completely dark.Roli calls him.You know right im afraid of darkness come out says him.Roli lights a candle.Siddhanthji im the darkness you are my light says her.I was brave strong girl but my world was always around my sister but you showed me the light.When my life was stack my parents were standing in shame you filled my forehead .She lights another candle.You never thought that im married to younger brother she lights another candle.We fought like tom and jerry but you supported me at all my difficulties.She lights another candle.In my house i cant be so childish and playful which i love but with you eventhough you sometimes showed anger but it was not from your heart you accpeted me completely.She lights another candle.When i was shot you took care to me like a child she lights another candle.When !y sister sent me out of the house you supported me and stood by always she lit another candle.You didnt like but you helped me to get rid of khushi she lit another candle.You made me study she lit another candle.You never forced our relationship in me she lit another candle.You always loved me unconditionally .She light another candle.For all these things i can only do only thing to you that is to love you.I love you so much siddhanthji unconditionally says her.The entire lights gets turned on.Siddhanth was looking at roli completely.He never thought his roli would love him this much.They both came near each other.They hugged each other.Crakers brust sayong happy new year. I love you too roli says him hugs him tightly .They breaks the hug.Roli looks at his eyes he to does the same.Siddhanthji make me you mine completely says her.Roli questions him.I want to be yours completely says him.Roli are sure question him.Haan says her looking into his eyes.Siddhanth smiles and looks at her.

He pulls her closer.Roli clasps her hands around his neck.He hold his one hand around her waist while with the other hand he caresses roli face with love.Roli blushes on his touches and this new clossness.He pulles her more closer.Roli puts her head down while siddhanth lifts her head with his fingers .He looks at her lips intensly.Before roli could sense .He moved held tightly and moved to her lips.His arms around her pulled her to him.Slowly with a lot of love.He moved closer and placed his lips over her delicate soft one.Roli hugged him tightly.Siddhanth pressed his lips softly at first.Roli closed her eyes to feel the moment.Slowly he licks her lips with his tongue and asking her open her mouth.But roli kept her lips closed Smirking at siddhanth.Siddhanth pressed her lips tightly while his hands pulled her more closer saying he will do and his hands caress her back.Then he slowly moves to her shoulder and caress it.His fingers slightly moves down and to zip of dress and he slightly pulls down .Roli gasps and he uses this opportunity and explores inside her mouth roli.Roli to starts responding giving prize to his victory.Siddhanth toungues explores her lips.Roli unable to bear his love bits his lips.Siddhanth slowly understanding her state leaves her.She hugs him tightly .He too hugs her.She moves from the hug.He picks her in his arms.He reaches the bed.Roli feels nervous and excited.Siddhanth lied near her and place a kiss on her forehead.This made calm and it was enough to show his love on her.He looks into her eyes.I love ypu says roli.He smiles and removes his shirt .He gets close to her to make her his by all means.This new year they have started the new life.Wish them a happy lovely life.

Happy belated new year 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajRosid thumbnail
Happy New Year Dear. Beautiful OS...superb narration...thx for pm
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os yaar... This is what I expected in ssk when rosid left the house n I wanted them to not to return back to that selfish family... Sid made roli to complete her studies his love is really unconditional for her... Then rosid's romance it was lovely... Keep writing more...
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb OS dear 
Loved it !! 
Well penned 
Thanks for the pm!
Belated New year wishes to you too.
:))
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww beautiful os sid made roli to finish her studies & they didn't return to that stupid bhardwaj house very good loved it on new year rosid became one it was so cute & romantic fab job dear Happy new yearEdited by himani_rosid - 6 years ago
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow this was awesome yaar. Loved it. Very good they didn't return that stupid family again. Romantic update yaar 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os!!
Loved it.
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Woww this perfect new year gift drr lovely os I loved it...
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First fall happy new year ..
What a beautiful is love it really romantic and sweetest.. 
Plz write more like this 
Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Belated happy new year dear...!!!!hearty congratulations on completing this new year os...!!!!such a beautiful romantic os dear...!!!!loved it to the core...!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘