Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

PRABHAS02-RAGHAVENDRA

The story revolves around a young guy who is a saint , doesn't speak much and is a complete non violent guy. His only focus is meditation and God. So much that he gives up when some goons assults her finance right infront of him and entire family. Some people come searching for him and asks for his help. Why has he turned up like this ? Was he always like that or there is something else in his past forms the story. The movie also stars Anshu and Shewta Agrawal opposite him. The movie was remade in Hindi too as Rocky: The Rebel starring Zayed Khan & Isha Shirvani. The film was directed under Suresh Krishna and released on 28th March 2003.The Hindi dubbed version is titled as Sanyasi:The Warrior. No informations are given about it's budget or box office records.

Raghavendra movie Telugu:

Sanyasi; The warrior (hindi dubbed)

https://www.youtube.cm/watch?v=zsoedaDlY3iE

Image result for raghavendra telugu movie poster

Edited by ashvikian4life - 6 years ago
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Raghavendra - Another bakwas movie of D. The part where they assault his fianc in public gets me rofl. Too much drama in scenes and dialogues.ðŸĪ”

The good thing is D's look. He is super cute as the calm and composed saint and so macho. I'd recommend you to watch this if you love drooling over D's cute looks and hot physique. 😆
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

Raghavendra - Another bakwas movie of D. The part where they assault his fianc in public gets me rofl. Too much drama in scenes and dialogues.ðŸĪ”

The good thing is D's look. He is super cute as the calm and composed saint and so macho. I'd recommend you to watch this if you love drooling over D's cute looks and hot physique. 😆

Baby Dunna ðŸ˜†
ashvikian4life thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyj7

I know right total love Pranushka just ahhh!
But these Jalebis spin a lot!! gahhh!
Sure totally gonna follow this thread! I am super excited

thanks 

IKR Pranushka and their never ending "FRIENDSHIP BHAJAN" ðŸĪŠ , I don't believe these two on that matter at all ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą
ashvikian4life thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

👏👏ðŸĨģ

Congratulations on the thread.. ðŸĪ—

I'm all ready here with my popcorns...😉

welcome to the thread 😃, have some coke too ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
ashvikian4life thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Hmmm Prabhas debut movie "Eeswar".. ðŸĪ”

I haven't watched it.. Read the plot outline not very much inclined.. I'm waiting for the turns of the other movies of theirs that I've watched.. 

BTW what's your personal review of the movie Eeswar?😉

I will give my POV on this movie soon.
ashvikian4life thumbnail

I didn't like this movie but D was cute and there is a song in this movie where he does a funny step remove his lungi and then hit on the ground as if washing clothes ðŸĪĢ he had a long way to go as far as acting was concerned.

ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ how can I forget that , we have used that gif so many times in our conversations THERE. 
It was so hilarious . I wonder if the same step had been shot on Amarendra Bahubali ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† what would have been the consequences ðŸĪĢ
ashvikian4life thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyj7

Eeswar I can only say that I did not like it as much, but it was so adorable. Since it was his debut film, and first take on acting. He truly had like ways to go, and look at him where he is now. 

It was a but humorous this element I kinda liked. 

Ya he trly has came a log way...👏👏
ashvikian4life thumbnail

Super - I remember watching this long back but it didn't impress me too much action and S was used as an eye candy though her character is an integral part to the story. Those who love action and S in a glamorous, tom boy avatar may want to watch this. This movie also marks the first collaboration of Anushka and Sonu sood who come together again in Arundathi as protagonist and antagonist respectively.

oh ya I forgot to add this movie marks their first combination too â­ïļ he plays her brother and in arundhati ..boomali ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
ashvikian4life thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Hi Shreya,

Thanks for starting this. I have been scrabbling all over for details of their movies.

This is going to be an awesome thread, courtesy you. ðŸĪ—

A small suggestion - Maybe you could create separate indices for them, and mention the page numbers against the movie names. 
Just thinking.

Hi Rachna,

Welcome to the thread. Would love to hear from you too.

Thanks a lot , I had this idea in my mind from a long time.

Please feel free to give any suggestion , this is everyone's thread. I will make the index soon.😃