Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hmmm Prabhas debut movie "Eeswar".. ðŸ¤”
I haven't watched it.. Read the plot outline not very much inclined.. I'm waiting for the turns of the other movies of theirs that I've watched.. 

BTW what's your personal review of the movie Eeswar?😉
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I didn't like this movie but D was cute and there is a song in this movie where he does a funny step remove his lungi and then hit on the ground as if washing clothes 🤣 he had a long way to go as far as acting was concerned.
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

I didn't like this movie but D was cute and there is a song in this movie where he does a funny step remove his lungi and then hit on the ground as if washing clothes 🤣 he had a long way to go as far as acting was concerned.

Which song is that.. Let me at least watch it to see his lungi performance.. ðŸ˜†
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eeswar I can only say that I did not like it as much, but it was so adorable. Since it was his debut film, and first take on acting. He truly had like ways to go, and look at him where he is now. 
It was a but humorous this element I kinda liked. 
ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

ANUSHKA01 -  SUPER

Anushka Shetty made her debut from the movie Super. She wasn't the female lead of the movie but was a supporting cast . Although being a supporting character , her character forms the base of the story. The Story is about two guys Sonu & Akhil who are enemies. Ayesha Takia is the leading lady of the movie who plays Akhil's love interest. Shasha is the character played by Anushka . Shasha is a tomboy , badass , bold and beautiful girl , who also is very adamant of getting whatever she wants. She falls in love with Akhil but does she gets what she wants forms her story in the movie.

The movie bascially deals with youth, robbery, chasing and lots of action and off course songs . Shasha's character is shown doing a lot of action and she gets really glamours during the movie. 
The movie stars Nagarjun as Akhil & Sonu sood as Sonu. This is the first movie of Anushka- Nagarjun pairing. The director f the movie is Puri Jaganath & is produced by Nagarjun's production house Annapurna Studios. No information about the movies budget or it's box office collection is provided.

The movie was released on 21st July 2005

Link for the Telugu Version 

Link for the Hindi Dubbed version (Robbery)

Anushka's part - 1:10:00 - 1:45:00  then again from 1:58:36 -2:00:30

Edited by ashvikian4life - 6 years ago
bahubalifan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Which song is that.. Let me at least watch it to see his lungi performance..😆

I didn't find the song but this is the gif of his lungi dance 🤣
bahubalifan thumbnail
Super - I remember watching this long back but it didn't impress me too much action and S was used as an eye candy though her character is an integral part to the story. Those who love action and S in a glamorous, tom boy avatar may want to watch this. This movie also marks the first collaboration of Anushka and Sonu sood who come together again in Arundathi as protagonist and antagonist respectively.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Shreya,
Thanks for starting this. I have been scrabbling all over for details of their movies.

This is going to be an awesome thread, courtesy you. ðŸ¤—

A small suggestion - Maybe you could create separate indices for them, and mention the page numbers against the movie names. 
Just thinking.
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

I didn't find the song but this is the gif of his lungi dance 🤣

😆 I couldn't see the animation in your picture.. Bute yeah found it from Google.. 
Funny😆

Push-pull thumbnail
I didn't watch the movie Super and not very much interested too.. ðŸ˜† But yeah I've seen a song where Anushka is oozing out in glamour.. ðŸ˜‰