Land of weird people...

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Every character here had different perspective, different ideologies and different desires yet all of them are so weird

1) Tinku ji ki masi: Instead of blabbering the same dialogues everyday, why don't you ask Abhimanyu take a few days leave and visit your home until this fiasco ends? Like what do you want him to do? Become Prithviraj and kidnap Nimki? Why dont you talk to Nimki instead? Like a mother may be.

2) Abhimanyu: You are a BDO. Please excuse yourself from ceremonies that do not require your presence. When people like Mungeri and Mahua have understood you like the bride, it's wise you keep away as much as you can. That way you could know if you are important for Nimki or not.

3) Tunne: Why can't you move on in life? You have lost your chance already. You could try if you win some lottery. Learn a lesson, make a career for yourself. You need to make a living to get a wife.This way you wont ever get a wife.

4) Nahar Singh: What was your great plan btw? How did you make yourself believe that a girl like Nimki whose first and last dream in life is gettig married shall not get married that too after she becomes a Mukhiya? I know the situation is too bad now that your candidate has joined the enemy camp but the situation would not have been favourable even if she would  have chosen another guy. Tunne was your safest bet. You never keep a back up ready, do you?

5) Tettar Singh: I simply fail to understand how can you control Nimki without Baboo's help? Why should Babboo help ypu when he loves his mother sincerely? Why would Anaro allow Babbo to get close to Nimki?

6) Anaro: Ghattola wala cannot enter your haveli. Lol, where will Babbo and Nimki stay then? In your cowshed? Is Nahar Singh your inspiration? Just asking.

7) Rambachan: This man is a gem. Doesnt bother to read the obvious unwillingness of the whole Tettar clan. Ghar me rangai ka ka chal raha hai. When Tunne points out he interupts him. Mono comes running to him scared and Damadji makes an excuse. Everybody accepts that logic. Why did Damaji know Dablo had stepped on Anaro's foot and who screams like that?

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
The only one good dialogue was from Abhi today" he thought that Anaro got a seizure attack." when she screamed.
Rambachan is also blind because he only wants Nimki to marry in the Tettar family so only his goal is important ,he could have asked Mono what happened but only tettar and his damadji are talking and like an ass he keeps saying yes or no.
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

The only one good dialogue was from Abhi today" he thought that Anaro got a seizure attack." when she screamed.
Rambachan is also blind because he only wants Nimki to marry in the Tettar family so only his goal is important ,he could have asked Mono what happened but only tettar and his damadji are talking and like an ass he keeps saying yes or no.

Because only he understood it was a lame excuse..
Why did they make Rambachan another Nimki? He is seriously overlooking everything. Babboo looked as if he is going to cry. Not one family member looked happy. Idk, he was a reasonable man all the way. Suddenly he has stopped using his brain. 
He unconditionally loves Nimki because she is his daughter. Why is Tettar so in love with Nimki's antics that he is sponsoring her marriage? Normally, even people from his own community will feel offended with her behaviour.He never had that question ?

That explains how Tettar had been winning Mukhiya elections. People here are blind, deaf and dumb. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Because only he understood it was a lame excuse..

Why did they make Rambachan another Nimki? He is seriously overlooking everything. Babboo looked as if he is going to cry. Not one family member looked happy. Idk, he was a reasonable man all the way. Suddenly he has stopped using his brain. 
He unconditionally loves Nimki because she is his daughter. Why is Tettar so in love with Nimki's antics that he is sponsoring her marriage? Normally, even people from his own community will feel offended with her behaviour.He never had that question ?

That explains how Tettar had been winning Mukhiya elections. People here are blind, deaf and dumb. 

Only and only Abhi is continuously doubting the Tettar family...
He knows it that Anaro did scream at the top of her voice (this is what she keeps doing, now tomorrow i will read that this is the way for Anaro to show how much she likes NimkiπŸ˜†)
Rambachan is an idiot he can't at least think how come this Tettar Damadji always has an answer...
If he really loves Nimki he would not have helped her to jump from the cliff but would have protected her...
Rambachan is turning unbearable now.
He will not think why Tettar is sponsoring Nimki marriage but he only wants Nimki to go in the mansion that is his dream so whatever be the hurdle his eyes is closed because he already made his mind the mansion is the final destination.
In fact neither Tettar nor Rambachan really love their children but each in their own way.
Tettar saying to Babboo that he's the one controlling his shadow forcing him to marry Nimki only for his own favour...
Rambachan instead of guiding his daughter he always help her in whatever she has decided to go forward with...
Helo deybh  beyn...πŸ˜›i was also going to make exactly somewhat  post...but u did it
1) tinku masi - idiot pehle was totally against...now as if thr is none on earth othr than nimki for her bachuaa πŸ˜†

2) BDO -  i getting him on my nerves. Kya  chuchiiigiri faltu mein karrr raha hain.. n really boring me.  πŸ₯± ( that dialogue by Damadji πŸ˜†was correct for him...i just forgot What was that word he used whn Tettar n him was gossiping on terrace)

3) Tunne - i kind of disagree.  It wl tk time for him. Cm onn hes bn with her since ages. Come on yaar tum bhee kya..? He will come out. Dont worry

----
4) nahar - yes i agree he shd hv hd plan B too. Industry walein rakhtey hain. Ye idiot politician ?

5) Tettar -  ok he is correct. He wl handle. Sab logic logic karti ho aap.  Not possible.

6) Ram bachan -  aisey heee hota plss understand.  I bet u all know thats how it is...

---

My point is sooo funny...they show  little boy hiding picking gulab jamun ftom.fork.   not required... the whole pan was kept for that clan to wallop...  it was stupidity to show him looking left right as if he is taking more.  Two are not big deal. Evn we tk 3-4 in weddings ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Nooo...wrongπŸ˜†  the dialogue  from my fav Damadji.  ..Sasuma kabhi surti phatakaa  jaisey ..kabhi thand ya kabhi phhategi malum nahin
dey.bh thumbnail
I so agree about BDO babu @ its my opinion. First he didn't want to do anything and accepted Nimki's decision and now the wedding is a few days away he is doing his jasusigiri. Even if he learns the truth, no one is going to believe him. He should have expressed his doubts more clearly to both Rambachan and Nimki. He couldn't do that. What is the point of taking the blame of cancelling her marriage? She or Rambachan aint worth it.

Bride's family should verify all the details of the groom and his family. Thats how it works. There was no communication between Babboo and Nimki's family. Its an ' Aa bel mujhe maar situation'

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
@ari behen dey.bh
Yeea correct  i think we alll v much irked on bddo  more bcoz of his bland dirty color suit so dull with those lousy black patch elbows.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   (hain na beheno...??)

---
Yes as u said  he will be bajaoed bk
It is shown
Precap

That short naukars video talk will be changed by damadji whn he is awake hosh mein
Or 
The real audio video will be stolen !  i feel

Thn rambachan wl beg  BBDDDOOO to leave...the jhamela of doubting...

( I  want to recollect  those  πŸ˜† damadji ..words...on terrace gossip with tettar ---- ( he said for BDO...Smthing verry funny...)

Originally posted by: itsmyopinion

@ari behen dey.bh

Yeea correct  i think we alll v much irked on bddo  more bcoz of his bland dirty color suit so dull with those lousy black patch elbows.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   (hain na beheno...??)

---
Yes as u said  he will be bajaoed bk
It is shown
Precap

That short naukars video talk will be changed by damadji whn he is awake hosh mein
Or 
The real audio video will be stolen !  i feel

Thn rambachan wl beg  BBDDDOOO to leave...the jhamela of doubting...

( I  want to recollect  those  πŸ˜† damadji ..words...on terrace gossip with tettar ---- ( he said for BDO...Smthing verry funny...)

Arrrey...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yaaad   aaaya...damadjis words on terrace to tettarr..🀣.   See  below..

---------------------------------'---------------------------

Signatures viewable to members only with Video Avatar and Signature Banner options set **
Profile  PM    Like

itsmyopinionSenior Member

Warning level: (80%)Minus 1 warningCurrent warnlevel: 80%Add 1 warning

Posted: 19 December 2017 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Today...🀣  19/12
πŸ˜†

https://ct.weirdnutdaily.com/ol/wn/sw/i53/2/11/9/wnd_c50fa246e893eb8ad35892c80e9e6879.jpg

Itss   sooo funny...
We all  call thaaat   BDO...name so much like 1 cartoon.

Poor chap.  πŸ€£

It sounded sooofunny to hear  it from tettar n damadji  voice also.
  Ye BIDEO..
πŸ˜†  aakey  saaraaa khelaaa na bigaad de.  Tumko ka lagta hai kyon aaya thaa woh..."

Damaadji says..."suuunghney..."  πŸ€£

Ohh god  they both sooo damn funny.

Salim anarkali  jjodi said...damadjee...πŸ˜†

And damadjeee is damn shrews he advised tettar not to tell nimki bachao incident to MIL. else she wl certainly play some foul. πŸ˜†  let situation  flow  as gangesπŸ˜†