Devi you are too dumb.. He is again trying to shoot her

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
OK.. Everything was going lightly so far.. Devi is instigating him more and more.. We know that he needs to learn the humanity but is that so easy to make him a human.. That what proved today.. 
Devi calls everyone in the hall.. Basuri nudges to masa why she is here on devi's call, it's should be devi who should have come to masa to tell the thing.. πŸ˜† OK.. Devi was almost had opened her mouth and adhiraj rushes to shut her mouth πŸ˜‰
He was thinking that she is going tell something about their love but devi tells that she has cooked her husband's favourite food  everyone should hurry and enjoy hot food πŸ₯±

Here kesar is out with shared to meet mukund.. They reach at restaurant.. Sharad spots mukund with a guy.. Blink and miss, mukund vanishes as soon as kesar tries to see him.. 

Adhiraj is all angry, he says somethings should be secret only with the married couples.. Devi says, at one day it is going to come out onwards everyone.. It can't be secret all the time.. He baffles furthermore.. Asks her how and who is going to do it πŸ˜†

At office adhiraj is recalling all his failed attempts to kill devi.. Suddenly Devi comes to his office.. She has brought hot food her husband πŸ˜•
He has his hands on the gun, his temperament is at the pic.. She is unaware about it.. He wants to shoot her right there in the office.. 
Scene shifts to kesar mukund, Sharad.. Kesar is running behind mukund's car.. She failed down .. Mukund went away.. 

Again at office, scene continues.. Adhiraj has all his clutches on the gun.. Dumb Devi is standing there.. How she can think, he had left his killing attempts.. I am angry on devi more than adhiraj.. Coz adhiraj is adhiraj.. He is the same from the start.. But devi lost it.. Actually I am yet to digest her love for her evil husband.. She is all looking like an illiterate village girl.. From no where she looks an intelligent city girl 
Somehow again her luck knocks on cabin door.. AND an employee peeps in for the meeting.. 

Pecap.. Devi and kesar are dancing on the song.. Ayore Ayore.. Ayore mharo dholana.. AND adhiraj is in jeep with mukund..they are coming to home.. 

Hushh.. In my whole life, I haven't seen a dumb heroine like devi.. First cvs made her an illiterate village girl now she still thinks that she will be safe in that home.. She isn't alert at all.. πŸ₯±
Edited by Barbiedoll_sona - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaiyer thumbnail
Devi is living in dreamland, so common sense is no where near.  I need to ask who gave her test to pass the Medical entrance? it requires at least someknowledge. She become pativratha nari who does everything to win back Hubby? who is another nut who doesn't know what he is doing? 😊
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
You all crack me up πŸ€£ with you comments about Devi πŸ€£ I don't watch this show on a regular basis but follow the WU and some threads here πŸ˜† Kesar and her gay husband I am actually forward to that track these girls are so dumb thinking hubby is god; illiterate village girls you all call them πŸ˜† 
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

You all crack me up πŸ€£ with you comments about Devi πŸ€£ I don't watch this show on a regular basis but follow the WU and some threads here πŸ˜† Kesar and her gay husband I am actually forward to that track these girls are so dumb thinking hubby is god; illiterate village girls you all call them πŸ˜† 

I stopped watching exatly because of this.I thought she is educated and modern but how can she bear all this? Too much violence in this show.
kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afghangirl

I stopped watching exatly because of this.I thought she is educated and modern but how can she bear all this? Too much violence in this show.

Same here... Devi is a complete educated Dr. Dumb Ass.  In today's world, do people really get married forcefully.. especially educated ones.   That Masa is another one who gets on my last nerves to the core.  Devi still wants to teach him a lesson and expects this dude to refine himself.  Please.. Woman ..have some pride and leave..  Dumb and Dumber.   BTW.. the hideous makeup of this Masa and jet black hair is unbearable. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: swaiyer

Devi is living in dreamland, so common sense is no where near.  I need to ask who gave her test to pass the Medical entrance? it requires at least someknowledge. She become pativratha nari who does everything to win back Hubby? who is another nut who doesn't know what he is doing? 😊

Dr? She doesn't even look at least a common person who would leave behind anything to save her own life.. She keeps irritating him.. He instigates him to kill her more and more.. 
Why they have made her so brainless 

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

kesar and gayi her husband is really interesting thing in this show.. They all are rustic.. They even don't know what is mean gay πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: afghangirl

if they wanted to show her an illiterate person then why there was need to show her a medical student πŸ₯±

Originally posted by: kit0kat

Same here... Devi is a complete educated Dr. Dumb Ass.  In today's world, do people really get married forcefully.. especially educated ones.   That Masa is another one who gets on my last nerves to the core.  Devi still wants to teach him a lesson and expects this dude to refine himself.  Please.. Woman ..have some pride and leave..  Dumb and Dumber.   BTW.. the hideous makeup of this Masa and jet black hair is unbearable. πŸ˜³

it is totally in their hands to show her educate one or dumb one.. Cvs are digging their own grave by showing her so stupid.. She still thinks that he won't kill her right there.. 
I don't like the character masa itself.. Hero should be powerful.. But they have shown his masa as main lead.. Her makeup look like, she has decked up for nagin showπŸ₯±
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly... This masa is getting on my nervesπŸ₯±
I thought Adiraj character is strongand powerful but hes just a puppet in his mothers hand

Dont get me started with Devi characterization she turned out to be the most dumb and blind wife😑
instigating her husband more n more inspite of knowing he almost murdered her and she survived through mere luckπŸ₯±

And makers expect TRP to increase all they do is reduce the female lead to a dumbo inspite of being a medical student