Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: hasi.83

Wow beautiful start Rach...

👏 👏 👏

waiting to read more.. thanks for the pm.

Thanks Hasi 😊 Wishing you a Happy New Year.

I am back to messaging you guys again. 😆
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's definitely an interesting start Rachna ji !! 👏 Happily welcoming the New Year and Amor Fati' 🤗

So Nikhil is D and Rohini is S ?? 😳

Oh poor fella in pain and the other side she is hoping for him to come soon aawww teddy daddy please go to bengaluru soon little super rebel and lady superstar waiting for you ! 😛😆

Looking forward to the next update ! 👍🏼
Edited by bahubalifan - 6 years ago
sandhiya_1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Great start Rachnaji 👏

Superb Poster Anbu😛
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

That's definitely an interesting start Rachna ji !! 👏 Happily welcoming the New Year and Amor Fati' 🤗

So Nikhil is D and Rohini is S ?? 😳

Oh poor fella in pain and the other side she is hoping for him to come soon aawww teddy daddy please go to bengaluru soon little super rebel and lady superstar waiting for you ! 😛😆

Looking forward to the next update ! 👍🏼

Welcome Priya 🤗

Nikhil is D and Rohini is S - Yes. 😳

Poor fella is in pain because he is an idiot. 😆

Little Super Rebel 🤣
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhiya_1195

Great start Rachnaji 👏

Superb Poster Anbu😛

Thanks a lot Sandhiya 😃 Will try to update soon. 😳
poetic thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rachna Ji🤗first of all Congratulations for new story🥳..and celebrations...Oh your chocie of words and titles😆...so different..last one and now this...😳

Though I miss Saro and Ved in this update but..they are happy now so......hmm nice start..so two broken souls ready to be healed?? think so...the banner looks lovely impressive job by Anbu😊..Dunna with long hairs dreamy..teddy boy...and Rohini...ahh..that chain on her neck..I want it to belong to him 😡...she looks beautiful like a flower😳...

So he is crying over spilled milk...and she already has a baby😲..wow this is surprise..well...Nikhil sounds like a devdas...now waiting to know more about Rohini...send her husband to Himalayas..or some jungle..or pata nahi...kch kar dije🤔because I doubt..you have also becme a jalebi and RN are not husband wife???...lets see...

-Love Laddoo😳
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely loved the update !
I can feel pain in nikhil's eyes he must have gone through hell and beyond! Drinking at 10:00 am n smoking god I don't want nikhil to be ill as I am already connected to him.
Please Roshan do something for your friend I am sure he is trying but more is needed.. you almost made me cry ...

Lovely update ..
hasi.83 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update rach.. 👏 👏... interesting

Want to know more about nikhil's past. Hope that baby is his and that's his wife..

Thanks for the pm. Pls update soon...
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laddoo.Phaddoo

Rachna Ji🤗first of all Congratulations for new story🥳..and celebrations...Oh your chocie of words and titles😆...so different..last one and now this...😳

Though I miss Saro and Ved in this update but..they are happy now so......hmm nice start..so two broken souls ready to be healed?? think so...the banner looks lovely impressive job by Anbu😊..Dunna with long hairs dreamy..teddy boy...and Rohini...ahh..that chain on her neck..I want it to belong to him 😡...she looks beautiful like a flower😳...

So he is crying over spilled milk...and she already has a baby😲..wow this is surprise..well...Nikhil sounds like a devdas...now waiting to know more about Rohini...send her husband to Himalayas..or some jungle..or pata nahi...kch kar dije🤔because I doubt..you have also becme a jalebi and RN are not husband wife???...lets see...

-Love Laddoo😳

Thank you Laddooji. 🤗
I am so happy you called me a jalebi ... 😛. Now I will spin some more webs 

😳