BDSAH team calls for a re-union!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

It feels great to meet your old friends and colleagues after a long time!

Even when the curtains are drawn on a project, bonding remains and threads of connect are rekindled via reunions, every now and then. The latest gang to have relived their old memories is Badi Dooor Se Aaye Hain  team.

The comedy show which aired on SAB TV was one of the favourite shows of viewers for its unique concept. It was a delight to watch them as every role had its own characteristic. Part from sharing a great bond on-screen, the cast was like a big happy family.

Deepak Pareek who played the role Murlidhar in the show bought a new house recently. And to congratulate him, the team visited his house and had a reunion of sorts.

To know more about their fun reunion, we got in touch with Punit Talreja, who shared, "I am glad that we all are in touch. It was great to revive our old days and memories. I hope our friendship remains the same and we keep having such reunions back to back.

May their bond grow stronger with time!

www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/badi-dooor-se-team-calls-re-union-171203

Ye dekha kya kisine ? 

Edited by Kulasya. - 6 years ago
Why link is not opening don't know . It' s going directly to the new page . Not at the article . But that article is still there πŸ˜• So I have copy pasted entire article in the post. Edited by Kulasya. - 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing Kul..
atleast d  name of d show is beng remembered this way...
coz many have forgotten it
Thanks kul for info chalo issi bahaane Woh log mil rahe hai
Thats greatπŸ˜ƒ
Missing bdsah😭
Thanks for sharing Kul.
It is great to know that the are maintaining their bond.May their bond grow stronger with time.
Hmm. After SVS re union there 2nd season got triggered . Hope so with BDSAH too. Plus they have full room for another season.  On a lighter note I wonder what Shishir & Makhan are  doing in this one year πŸ˜† Isike upar ek story likhte hai . Same maja aayega πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Kulasya.

Hmm. After SVS re union there 2nd season got triggered . Hope so with BDSAH too. Plus they have full room for another season.  On a lighter note I wonder what Shishir & Makhan are  doing in this one year πŸ˜† Isike upar ek story likhte hai . Same maja aayega πŸ˜†
Haan same majja aayega RTS assume shishir pritesh mitesh ke saath ache se padhai kar raha hai bichara ka insaani padhai mein bahut loss his hai plus uss mein bhi bhi tbdis thoda ghotala baaki hai so yes shishir ki ache se padhai ho paa rahi hai and makhan Woh toh mazze kar raha hai Bhavna aunty bahut ache se dhyan rakhna rahi hai uska
Originally posted by badsh

Thanks for sharing Kulasya πŸ˜Š
hiii bdash we are not able to send you msg they are showing error that ur(i.e. yours) inbox is full so u can't send the msg