Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow mindblowing part.very emotional part.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part
Prizi thumbnail
finally got time to read
amazing update
agar ridhima ziddi toh armaan double ziddi
bah kya jodi hai
bhagwaan be soch samajhke sahi tym pe dono ka jodi banayi hai
hahaha bakwaas kar rahi hu
waiting fr nxt update
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: T.Peru

Nice update 

Armaan was shock after knowing the truth 
Roshimsais him to marry someone else 
Nani make dr. Shankank realise his mistake 
Armaan make him agree that he want to marry Ridhima 
Other side Ridhima miss him 
Also he said if she will say yes then she can save his life 
If not them he can jump from roof 
It shock her 
Hope now Ridhima agree 
Also Armaan will be save 
Thanks for PM 
Update soon 

Thanks dear...
Glad u know how much u r enjoying it...
lets see what will happen in future...
keep loving and reading..
take care :D
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: karankajen

Awsm... Emotional part...great ending

Thanks dear...
Glad u like it...
Keep loving and reading...
take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

Wow mindblowing part.very emotional part.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part

Thanks dear...
Glad u like the part...
Take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautifulmess

abhi k liye res ðŸ˜³

Aur kab unres karne ka iraada hai????
main next part update karne wali hun...
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

finally got time to read
amazing update
agar ridhima ziddi toh armaan double ziddi
bah kya jodi hai
bhagwaan be soch samajhke sahi tym pe dono ka jodi banayi hai
hahaha bakwaas kar rahi hu
waiting fr nxt update

Yeah I can see that :P
Glad u love it...
heheh yes, ek se ek ziddi hai ;)
haina mast jodi hahaha...
haan haan wait karo...
Keep loving and supporting...
take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

Nothing Can Stop Me, From Loving You
An AR TS 
PART 3 (LAST PART)

Pandit was chatting the mantra as everyone sit around the holy fire, the house was crowded as everyone wait for the Pandit to complete the ritual... Some whisper quietly to each other while some just kept watching the Pandit doing his job... 

Some were interest while others where just there for the respect they had to the person who has invite them to the ceremony... Some were still unable to believe what was happening while other has accepted it was the truth and no one can changed it... 
'Aap dono pheron ke liye khadi hojaiyye...' Pandit look towards boy and girl who was sitting together... 

Groom, who was wearing a gold sherwani with red design on it look towards the girl who was sitting next to him, ready as his bride in red lehenga choli with net red dupatta neatly cover her head... When the Pandit ask them to stand up, they look towards each other as the silent were break with people started to whisper to each other... 
'Ab kaise phere lenge yeh dono...' One woman said who was close to the decorated mandap... 
'Shaadi toh pheron ke bina complete nehi hoga, ab kiya karenge...' Another woman said... 

Bride look down hearing people talking about them, tears twinkle in her beautiful orbs because this was the reason that she didn't want to get married... She thinks because of her, others have to listen the taunt people say about her being paralyzed... 

Knowing very well that how the girl must be feeling, groom stood up and next minute, he again sit back on his one knee bending a little over his bride... Girl look towards the guy, seeing how closed they were now, that too in front of several people which always make her feel uncomfortable when she become center of attention... 
'Basket...' Guy call her to get her attention as she look lost... 
'Armaan...' She whisper back as she wonder what he was going to do now...
'You trust me na Riddhima...???' Armaan asked holding her hand...
'More than myself...' Riddhima said... 

Armaan smile hearing her words, kissing her temple as Riddhima closed her eyes capturing the moment in her heart, Armaan put his one arm around her waist and other arms under her legs as he took her in his arms... Riddhima one hand go around Armaan neck holding him for support while other hand rest on his chest to feel his racing heartbeat... 

Having Riddhima in his arms, Armaan heart started to beat faster in excitement that in few minutes she would be announce as his wife... Making sure that she was securely in his arms, Armaan stood up as he look towards the Pandit asking to continue as he started to take rounds around the holy fire holding Riddhima in his arms... 

Armaan and Riddhima were looking towards each other as they were lost in each other eyes forgetting their surrounding... Only thing that they heard was the vows Pandit were telling them which they took, promising each other as they complete their phere's... 

It gave a shocked and surprise to some people who was there to attend the marriage while some where having tears of happiness in their eyes seeing the couple who was in so much love... Who know Armaan and Riddhima, wasn't at all surprise to know that Armaan decide to marry Riddhima without waiting for her to recover... 

As Armaan want to be with her, every second of her life till she fight back to be on her feet once again, who knows them well knew Armaan wouldn't let Riddhima suffer or face alone this phase of her life which she should be brave... 

No one knows what happen that Riddhima agree to let Armaan back in her life other than the two of them as they didn't think it was necessary to tell the reason or details because if any thing matter to their families and friends, it was that they are going to be knot in the relation that no one can separate them... 
'Armaan hamesha mujhe galat saabit karta hai, issiliyeh main usse pasand nehi karta ta...' Shashank said as Armaan and Riddhima complete their rounds... 
'Kyunki aapko hamesha aisa lagta ta, aapke siwa koi apne princess koh nehi jaan paaenge...' Padma said... 
'Haan, aur mere pehle koi ladka bhi nehi aaya uske life mein toh main tohda protective hogaya...' Shashank said...
'Tohda...??? Aap toh hamesha se protective raha hai Riddhima koh lekar... Main complain nehi kar rahi hun aapse, main khush hun aap mere bacchi se itna pyar karta hai...' Padma said...
'Sirf tumhari nehi, woh humhari bacchi hai Padma... Jitna Anjali tumhari beti hai, utna Riddhima bhi mera bacchi hai...' Shashank said... 
'Lekin yeh sach toh nehi badhal sakte na Shashank, aapne tab meri sahaara bana, jab mujhe kissi ki sabse zyada zarurat ti... Aap aur Smriti nehi hote toh, main Riddhima koh dhuniya mein aane se pehle usse maar dete...' Padma said...
'Yeh baatein kyun yaad kar rahe ho aajke din Padma... Jo bhi huva, kismat ka khel hai... Aaj hum khush hai, apne bacchon ke saath... Kal koh yaad karke aage wale khushiya kam kyun kare...' Shashank said...
'Yeh baat Shashank ne bilkul sahi kaha Padma, Riddhima jitna tumhari hai, utna humhara hai... Aur hum khush hai, uske zindagi mein khushiya aayi hai...' Nani said joining them... 
'Bas ab beti koh khushi khushi apne ghar bhej dena chahiyeh, kyun ma...' Shashank said...
'Bilkul...' Nani said looking towards Armaan and Riddhima who was sitting as Armaan put sindoor on her forehead... 

They didn't realized when Armaan has put mangalsutra around Riddhima's neck but now he has put sindoor on her forehead marking her as his wife and completing the marriage... Soon Pandit announce them as husband and wife as he asked them to take blessing from their elders for the new life they would be starting from that very moment... 

As Riddhima couldn't move, Shashank, Padma and Nani move ahead to give them bless for the new life they are going to start with each other... Nani hugs Riddhima first before moving to Armaan who touch her feet and hugs her who hugs him back... 

Than it was Shashank and Padma turn follow by Armaan's parent, Billy and Ananya who has come to attend their son marriage... They were happy that their son got love of his life, who is his life and wife now... After both parents, it was their friends turn who didn't leave a chance to tease Riddhima and Armaan but Armaan shut them by turning the teasing on them... 

Everything went smoothly, Armaan and Riddhima were the happiest from all because today their wait has come to an end as now they are husband and wife... Dream of marrying each other was fulfilled and now they have to fulfilled the rest dreams they dream with each other... 

TWO HOURS LATER, 
ARMAAN POV START

Finally, she is mine... Today, she become Mrs. Armaan Mallik... As I realized that now her name is joint with mine, smile form in my lips... I couldn't help but keep staring at her glowing face... Truth is that I couldn't move my eyes from her face from the moment she came in front my eyes dress as my bride... 

My Basket, looked as beautiful as ever... I still can't believe that how can any girl could manage to be so beautiful being so simple... I never thought, I would fall in love with her but its says true that girls are simply beautiful in tradition cloths... Maybe that's the reason, I couldn't help but lost my heart to her...

I still remember our first meeting in basketball court, second meeting in hospital where I saw her in salwar suit with her dupatta flying in the air, her open hair coming over her face hiding it, make her feel ticklish as her lips curve in to a breath taking smile...

I never realized, when I started to admire her beauty and soon I was head over heels in love with her... To such intense that I couldn't think of living my life without her... How I had wait for her to realized her feelings for me, confess me and than those moments we steal hiding from our friends... 

Everything seems that it happen just few hours ago, with up's and down's, we are finally announce as husband wife in front of several people who witness our love and bless of our adults... I just wanted to be alone with her, hugs her close to my heart to make my heart believe that she truly belongs to me now... 

It's been two hours now but still we are surrounded by our friends, after bidaai, we have drive back to our house where my basket was welcome by my mother... We enter the house together as I carried Riddhima in my arms... 

As we have to do some more rituals, we were sitting in the hall... I saw, how much tired she was looking but still that beautiful smile didn't leave her face for a second... I know she could feel my intense gaze which makes her look towards me every now and than but look away as her cheeks color change every moment...

I couldn't help but smile every time I see her cheeks color change as a shy smile form in her lips... How I wish to taste those lips which I know only can be claim by me, no one else but I try to keep myself calm because I know I shouldn't hurry due to Riddhima health condition... 
'Beta, kaha kho gaye... Riddhima koh kamre mein lejao...' My trace was broke hearing my mom voice... 

ARMAAN POV END 

'Haan hero, lejao apne heroine koh...' Muskaan said follow by Ananya... 
'Don't worry Ammy, hum disturb nehi karenge...' Nikki said...
'Ab humein nikalna chahiyeh...' Anjali said looking at the time... 

Everyone stood up as they hugs Riddhima and than Ananya, Billy has left to his room as he has to attend a call after being with them till the last rituals... Atul and Rahul were also there as they can't leave before dropping the girls in their respect house... 

When everyone left, Ananya look towards Armaan who came back after letting their friends out... Ananya smile seeing how happy her son was looking knowing he has finally got the person who loves back in his life... Ananya look at Riddhima who was looking at her hands as she wait for Armaan to take her to their room... 
'Chalo ab tum dono bhi jaakar sojao, subah Riddhima koh phagphere ke liye lene Dr. Shashank aayenge...'Ananya said... 
'Aap aur dad kab tak ho yaha mom...' Armaan asked...
'Tumhara dad ka pata nehi bacche, lekin main kuch din rahungi apne bete aur beti ke paas...' Ananya said caring Riddhima hair... 
'Dad toh moka nehi chodenge rukhne ke liye...' Armaan said...
'Woh toh hai, ab Riddhima koh kamre mein lejao... Bohot tak gayi hogi meri bacchi, good night beti...'Ananya said kissing Riddhima forehead...
'Good night mamma...' Riddhima said smiling feeling the love... 

Ananya smile and left after patting Armaan cheek softly seeing the happiness sparkling in his eyes... When Ananya left them alone, Armaan look towards Riddhima who was sitting with her eyes lower... Smiling how she was shying and blushing, Armaan move closed to her... 
'So Mrs. Basket Mallik, chale...' Armaan ask bending over her...

Riddhima look towards him as he took her in his arms once again, Riddhima put her hands around his neck and rest her head on his shoulder making Armaan heartbeat fast feeling Riddhima breath kissing his neck... Controlling his desire, Armaan carried Riddhima to their room which was decorated for the night... 

Making Riddhima sit on the bed comfortably, Armaan move to locked the door and came back to see Riddhima again blushing as she avoid looking towards him... Armaan smile seeing how Riddhima was getting read thinking it was their first night but Armaan has no intention of taking their marriage to next level unless Riddhima recover fully... 

Knowing he needs to tell this to Riddhima because she is too innocent to understand unless it's make clear to her by words, Armaan sit next to her which make Riddhima hold her lehenga tight in her fist as she shiver feeling Armaan close to her... 

Armaan hold her hand, making Riddhima look towards him... Without breaking the eye lock, Armaan took her hand and kiss it softly making Riddhima smile... Armaan hold it closed to his heart which make Riddhima gasp as it touch on his bare chest... 
'Basket, yeh zaruri nehi hai hum aaj hi apne marriage koh next level lejaae... Main chaahta hun, hum apne marriage tab consummate karun jab tum puri tarah tik hojaae...' Armaan said... 

Riddhima relax hearing Armaan words, she was nervous but still she knows that Armaan wouldn't do anything that she is not comfortable with as he never try to do anything which make her uncomfortable till date... Seeing Riddhima expression turn calm, Armaan just move and kiss her forehead... 

Riddhima closed her eyes feeling Armaan lips which was full of love, she move her free hand around his neck holding him closed as her other hand was still on his chest near his hand as Armaan hold it... Armaan move out a little and look at Riddhima face to see her eyes closed with smile on her lips... 

Armaan couldn't help but touch his forehead against her as he move his free hand on her nape holding her face close to his... Armaan slowly started to care her face with his nose tip, his eyes also got closed automatically as he inhale Riddhima scent which make him lost his sense... 

It always happen whenever Riddhima is closed to him, Armaan lost his sense and forget everything else... This time also, same happen as his brain realized now she belongs to him and nothing can stop him... How much Armaan try to control his desire, it was getting hard for him having Riddhima alone with him... 

Even Riddhima didn't stop him which make Armaan continue showering love on her, Riddhima trust him that he would stop before they cross the limit knowing how much he care for her before thinking to fulfilled his desire... As Riddhima didn't stop him, Armaan started to leave kisses on her face... 

Armaan kiss her both eyes making her smile wide, than slowly move on her cheeks lingering his lips on it making Riddhima breath got stuck in her throat... Riddhima felt a shiver run down her spine next feeling his breath kissing her lips but she couldn't help but wait for him to capture her lips to make her believe that she truly belongs to him now... 

How much Armaan wait for this day, even Riddhima was waiting but no one thought the situation would change so much... If anything matter to them than it was that, finally they are husband wife after the hard time they had face in their life being together from first day... 

Armaan move out, looking at her face as he saw her lips parted welcoming him to claim it... Armaan couldn't help but move his hand one her jawline, caring it softly making Riddhima shiver with his touch... Riddhima breath got sharp as her heart started to beat faster... 

Armaan who was watching her expression closely, couldn't help but move his thumb slowly on her lower lips making Riddhima gasp as it give her the signal that what Armaan wants... As Riddhima want him to stop teasing her and claim her lips, she pull Armaan closed to her as she wait for him to seal her lips... 

Smiling that what she wants, Armaan just place his lips on her, pressing it to feel the soft one on his manly ones... Both felt their heart miss a beat when their lips met as a new emotion run down their spine giving a heart warm feeling... 

They didn't move their lips as it just was press on each other lips, trying to believe that it wasn't a dream from which any moment they might come out but when they were sure, it was Armaan who started to kiss her first making Riddhima go numb for a second before she started to respond him back as goosebumps raise in her skin feeling bless to be mark by her Armaan... 

Armaan pull Riddhima over him as they continue kissing slowly, showering unconditional love on each other through it... Armaan one hand move on Riddhima bare waist making Riddhima gasp as his other hand move on her nape holding her closed... 

As they got out of breath, Riddhima break the kiss breathing heavily letting her chest rise and skin... Both were patting for breath but Armaan didn't stop as he move his face on her neck, kissing her neckline... Riddhima hold him tight so she wouldn't fall back, Armaan continue placing kisses but when her jewelry keep coming between, he started to take off everything one by one... 

Riddhima was shivering as Armaan fingers touch her bare skin, which follow by his lips as he leave kisses on her body... Armaan took off the veil and jewelry as he kisses her forehead, ears and neck very well knowing how her heart was jumping with his every touch... 

Their breath were sharp while their heart pumping hard on their rib cage as if it might come out breaking it... Armaan slowly move above her as he make her laid on bed and continue showering her kisses... His hands moving on her body, exploring her perfect figure and with excitement Armaan bit Riddhima shoulder-line making her hissed... 

Armaan trace was break hearing Riddhima voice, he lick the spot with his tongue as he rest his face on crook of her neck trying to calm down his desire... Both laid with their eyes closed, enjoying the moment being in each other arms... 

Realizing he was over Riddhima, Armaan move on bed as he look towards Riddhima... Feeling Armaan gaze, once again the color was back on her cheeks making it turn crimson... Smile form in Armaan lips as dimple took place on his cheeks, he rest his body on one arm while he move his free hand on Riddhima cheek, making her hold breath feeling Armaan touch... 

Knowing how much his touch affect her, Armaan just pull Riddhima in his arms letting her head rest on his chest which was beating fast... It took sometimes for them to control their fast heartbeat as well their breath as it turn normal... 
'I love you...' Armaan whisper kissing her forehead...
'I love you too Armaan...' Riddhima said kissing his chest... 
'Please dubara mujhe khud se dur mat karna...' Armaan said...
'Maine tumhe bohot takleef diya na...???' Riddhima ask...
'Haan... Phir kabhi mat dena, jee nehi paunga tumhari bina...' Armaan said... 
'Main bhi tumhare bina nehi jee sakte, aur mujhe us din realized huva... Hum alag hokar bhi kabhi alag nehi ho sakte... Lekin kabhi aisa mat karna Armaan, main tumhe khona nehi chahti... Us din jab maine dekha u lost the balance and was about to fall, ek minute ke liye mujhe laga meri dhandkan band hogayi...' Riddhima said... 

They hold each other closed as they were taken to the past few months ahead, when Armaan went to make Riddhima accept him back in her life... His intention wasn't to kill himself because he knows, it would hurt his basket the most if she see him die in front of her eyes... 

FLASH BACK START, 
THREE MONTHS AGO 

'Armaaan...' Riddhima scream... 
Armaan who was about to fall somehow balance himself as he jump inside the balcony as for a moment, he thought he would fall out... His heart started to beat faster as he never thought something like this would happen but his attention was move to Riddhima when he heard her calling him urgently... 
'Armaan... Armaan... Armaan...' Riddhima call his name seeing him lost... 

Neither of them were able to believe what might have happen if Armaan fall off from the balcony... Seeing how badly Riddhima was crying and screaming for him, Armaan quickly move towards her as her health might get worst by crying too much... 
'Basket...' Armaan said sitting in front of her, holding her hand which was forward towards him... 
'Armaan... Armaan...' Riddhima wasn't able to speak anything more other than his name as her free hand move on his face...
'Main tik hun Basket...' Armaan said kissing her hand which was in his hold... 
'Tum... Tum bohot... Bure ho... Bohot bure...' Riddhima said hitting his arms... 
'I m sorry Basket...' Armaan said taking Riddhima in his arms... 
'Tum bohot... Bure ho... Bohot bure...' Riddhima keep chatting this as she cried uncontrollably... 

It was raining heavily making both soak from head to toe, Riddhima hide her face on Armaan neck as she hugs him back tight... Armaan also hide his face on her hair as he hold her in his arms, feeling heaven to feel her in his arms after months... 

Riddhima was still crying and Armaan care her back to calm her down but it only increased Riddhima cry... Armaan try to break the hug but Riddhima didn't want to leave him for a second anymore thinking that she was about to loose him forever which she can't even think or dream to live in the world where he is no longer... 

Armaan let Riddhima be in his arms till he feel that slowly Riddhima cry turns to sob... Riddhima was emotionally so drain, her hold got loose and taking the chance, Armaan break the hug looking at her face as he hold it in his palms... 
'Basket...' Armaan whisper her name... 

Riddhima who has her eyes closed, open it looking straight in Armaan eyes... Fresh tears started to fall from her eyes as Armaan wipe it, shaking his head side to side asking her not to cry because it was hurting him... Riddhima hold his shirt in her fist as she lower her head sobbing hard as she try to control her cry... 
'Sshhh...' Armaan whisper kissing her forehead with love... 
'Kyun karte ho... Aise harkatein...' Riddhima said softly... 
'Tumhare bina jeena nehi aata, issiliye...' Armaan said touching his forehead against her... 
'Tumhe kuch hojata toh, main kaise jiyungi...' Riddhima said... 
'Toh phir khudse dur mat karo mujhe...' Armaan said... 
'I hate you Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'I know, I love you too...' Armaan said wiping her tears which was falling on her cheeks... 
'Dubara aisa mat karna, kabhi bhi...' Riddhima said...
'Jab tak tum mere zindagi mein ho, mere saath, mere paas ho toh kabhi nehi karunga...' Armaan said... 
'I love you Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'I love you too basket, please mujhse shaadi karlo...' Armaan said moving away, looking at her face...
'Armaan please...' Riddhima said not looking at him...
'Basket, tum mujhse pyar karte ho... Main tumse pyar karta hun toh problem kiya hai... Kyun mere saath nehi rehna chahte...' Armaan asked...
'Kyunki main woh Basket nehi hun, jo tumne pyar kiya...' Riddhima said... 
'Mere liye toh tum wohi ho, jaise bhi ho sirf mere ho...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, main shayad kabhi tik nehi ho sakte...' Riddhima said...
'Kisne kaha aisa...???' Armaan asked...
'Kissi ne bhi kaha ho, yeh sach hosakte hai...' Riddhima said...
'Bina koshish kare, tum haar kaise maan sakte ho Basket... Tumhe toh challenges bohot pasand haina, toh itne mein haar gayi tum...???' Armaan asked...
'Armaan, main nehi chahte tum apna saara waqt meri dekhbal karne ke liye spend karo...' Riddhima said...
'Issiliye tumne mujhe khudse dur kiya...???' Armaan asked...

Riddhima got quiet hearing Armaan question, it was the main reason that Riddhima don't want to be with him because she knows that Armaan would spend all his time by her side, forgetting about his dream and work too... Riddhima knows how much Armaan wish to be one of the top doctor but not ignoring her... 

Armaan was surprise to know how much Riddhima think about his dream, she don't want him to ignore his dream for her... Armaan knows Riddhima would think of his dream before her because everything related to him is much more important than her happiness for her, just like for him... 
'Basket...' Armaan call her name to make her look towards him...
'Armaan, yeh tum bhi jaante ho aur main bhi... Meri saamne tumhe apne liye kuch nehi chahiyeh, meri paas hokar tum khud ko, khudke khushiyon koh bhuljaate ho...' Riddhima said...
'Basket, main jaanta hun lekin tum mujhe kehkar toh dekhte... Tumhare liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hun, tum yehi chahti ho ki main tumse zyada apne kaam aur sapnon koh important dun toh main yeh bhi karne koh tayyar hun... Tum jaante ho na, main tumhari koi bhi baat nehi daalte... Phir aise mujhe khudse dur kar ke, mere saath saath tum khud koh bhi takleef de rahe ho jo main kabhi bardaast nehi karsakte...' Armaan said... 
'Tum apne baat se peeche hat gaye toh...???' Riddhima asked...
'Toh tum mujhe daat daat ke sahi raaste pe le aana, kyunki tum toh teacher ji ho...' Armaan said...
'Armaan...' Riddhima said hitting his chest softly... 
'Sach mein basket, jab tum daat te toh tab hi mujhe apna galati realized hota hai... Aise roya mat karo, tumhari aansu se takleef hota hai mujhe, yaha pe...' Armaan said pointing to his heart... 
'I m sorry...' Riddhima said keeping her hand on his heart... 
'Bas, sorry...???' Armaan asked making a cute expression...
'Aur kiya chahiyeh...???' Riddhima asked...
'Chahiyeh toh bohot kuch hai lekin, abhi ke liye bas mujhse shaadi karne ke liye maanjao... Baaki baad mein, sab ek ek karke tumse le lungi...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, papa...' Riddhima stop not knowing how to tell him...
'Bhul gayi tum Basket, maine kiya kaha ta...' Armaan asked... 

Riddhima look towards him trying to remember what Armaan has said because all the happening make her mind slip the main reason that Armaan has come here at first place... Armaan smile seeing her innocent expression, so wiping her tears Armaan hold her face once again in his palms... 
'Papa maangaye, lekin beti ne abhi tak haan nehi kaha...' Armaan said repeating his words... 
'Toh yaha kyun aaye ho, jaakhe beti koh manate...' Riddhima said very well knowing he was talking about her...
'Very smart basket, wohi toh karne aaya hun yaha... Jabki ladki ne khud kaha shaadi karlo, lekin maan nehi rahi...' Armaan said... 
'Oh toh socha kaise manae...???' Riddhima asked...
'Waise toh almost maangaye, lekin abhi bhi attitude hai bohot...' Armaan said...
'Mana rahe ho ya insult...' Riddhima ask pushing him away... 
'Of course mana rahe ho, please basket... Mujhse shaadi karlo nehi toh main mar...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima...
'Ek aur baar marne ki baat ki na toh main apne haaton se maar daalungi...' Riddhima said putting her hand on his lips... 
'Oye hoyye, yeh bhi manzur hai mujhe... Lekin filaal haan kehkar mujhe khush kardo...' Armaan said...

Riddhima got quiet because she wasn't still sure that if it would be best for them or not... Riddhima knows neither of them would be able to live without each other but she don't know what will happen in future if she wouldn't be able to recover ever... 

Seeing Riddhima lost expression, Armaan understood that she wasn't still sure... Armaan knows it would be hard because Riddhima wouldn't easily agree to let anyone suffer due to her... How much she loves him, she knows it would hurt him to see her like that... 
'Basket, main nehi jaanti aage kiya hoga... Lekin jo bhi ho, main har waqt, har pal tumhari saath rehna chahta hun... Jo kuch tum saamna kare, hum dono milke saamna karna chahta hun... Aaj tak jo bhi humhare zindagi mein huva, hum dono saath mein saamna kiya hai toh yeh kyun nehi...??? 
Alag hokar bhi hum zindagi ke ek mohd pe phirse ek dusre ke paas aate hai... Mujhe pyar huva toh, sirf tumse huva hai Basket... Ek baar nehi balki doh baar, kyunki bhagwaan ne mere liye tumhe banaya hai... Nehi toh hum alag hokar phirse kyun milte rahe... 
Pehle har baar main tumse dur jaata ta, aur tum mujhe dhund nikalte ho aur isbaar... Tum mujhse dur chali gayi aur main tumhe dhunda kyunki hum ek dusre ke bina incomplete hai... Na hum ek dusre se dur zyada waqt reh sakte hai... 
Basket, humne itna sab kuch saamna kiya hai... Kabhi saath hokar, kabhi alag hokar... Kiya aage ki zindagi hum saath hokar mushkilon ka saamna nehi kar sakte...??? Kyunki yeh tum bhi jaante ho, aur main bhi ki hum kabhi kissi aur se pyar nehi karpaunga...
Aur rahi baat tumhari haalat ki Basket, abhi hum nehi jaante tum hamesha aise rahenge ya nehi... Zindagi bar tum chal nehi paaye toh bhi mera pyar tumhare liye kabhi kam nehi hoga Basket... NOTHING CAN STOP ME, FROM LOVING YOU Basket... 
Kyunki yeh baat saabit ho chuki hai, mere memory loss hone ke baad bhi mujhe dubara tumse pyar huva... Toh phir tumhare saath kuch bhi ho, how can that make me stop loving you... NOTHING, I mean it Basket... NOTHING CAN STOP ME, FROM LOVING YOU...' Armaan said as fresh tears fall from his eyes... 

Riddhima who wasn't looking towards Armaan all this time, look at him hearing those words which touch deep down her heart... Armaan just stare back at her eyes, trying to show her how much he loves her and need her in his life was pull in to a hug by Riddhima who hide her face on his chest crying...

Being too lost in each other, they didn't know when the rain stop but it was making Riddhima shiver due to the coldness... Armaan took her in his arms as she wasn't willing to leave him, he move inside making Riddhima on the bed when she didn't leave him, Armaan also sit next to her... 
'Bas ab, kitna roenge... Tumhari tank kabhi khatam nehi hote kiya...???' Armaan asked kissing her forehead... 
'Rolate kyun ho jab tumhe takleef hote ho meri aansu se...' Riddhima complain... 
'Accha bacchu, khud maan nehi rahi mujhse shaadi karne koh... Aur khud hi mujhe bol rahe ho main rolati hun tumhe...' Armaan said trying to look at her face... 
'Aur nehi toh kiya, maine kiya kehdiya ki chala jao toh tum chala gaya... Ek baar bhi baat karne nehi aaya, pehle yeh sab kehte toh ek aur week dur nehi rehna padte na...' Riddhima said controlling her tears...
'Hayye, ab mujhe kaise pata hoga tum chahti ti main tumse baat karke tumhe manwaun...' Armaan said wiping her tears...
'Khud koh toh smart samajhte ho, lekin ho nehi... Phir bhi, main tumse bohot pyar karta hun...' Riddhima said as her cheeks color change feeling Armaan thumb caring her cheeks...
'Oyye hoyye...' Armaan said showing his dimple... 

Riddhima become shy, hide her face on his neck putting her hands around his waist... Armaan also hugs her, very well understanding that now his Basket wouldn't ever push him away from her life... Both had beautiful smiles on their lips as they started to dream of being together, rest of their life... 

FLASH BACK END 

'Bas kuch din aur, phir koi bhi mushkil humein alag nehi kar sakte...' Armaan said...
'Thank you Armaan, meri saath dene ke liye...' Riddhima said... 
'Bas tum khud tik hone ki koshish karo Basket, phir hum apne sapnon koh pura kar sakungi...' Armaan said...
'Tum saath ho toh, mujhe pura vishwaas hai god par woh mujhe jaldi tik kardenge...' Riddhima said... 
'I promise you Basket, main kabhi tumhara saath nehi chodunga... Aajke baad toh, bilkul bhi nehi...' Armaan said kissing her forehead...
'Main jaanti hun Armaan, I love you...' Riddhima said as she hugs him and closed her eyes...
'I love you too Basket...' Armaan said closing his eyes as sleep take over their eyes... 

After months, Armaan and Riddhima slept peacefully being each other arms... Smiles were on their face as it glows with happiness... Hoping and praying for a better life with each other, as now they are knot together for rest of their life... 

ONE YEAR LATER 

'Yaar kitna waqt lagega, abhi tak toh aajaana chahiyeh...' Muskaan said as she was standing in the garden with Anjali and Nikki... 
'I know, Armaan toh kabse yehi hai, pata nehi Ridz koh itna waqt kyun lag rahi hai...' Anjali said checking the time...
'Waise aaj toh waqt lagna hi hai, after all it's a special day for her...' Nikki said...
'Hi ladies, kiya baatein ho rahi hai...' Armaan ask joining the girls with Rahul and Atul...
'Congrats brother in law, I must say it's a wonderful party...' Anjali said hugging Armaan...
'Thank you sister in law, I m glad u like the arrangement...' Armaan said hugging her back...
'Humse bhi kabhi hug de diya karo Anjali...' Atul said...
'Tu aashiq banke na ghumte toh zarur deta woh...' Rahul said moving forward to give a side hug to Anjali...
'Kuch logon koh toh bas moka chahiyeh khubsurat ladkiyon ke paas aane ka...' Muskaan whisper under her breath seeing how Rahul were hugging Anjali... 

It was Armaan and Riddhima wedding anniversary today and the gang was there to celebrate the day... Not many people were invited, just both parents with Nani, few close friends and some staff from hospital who also had attend Armaan Riddhima wedding an year ago... 

Everyone seems very much happy as they waited for Riddhima to come down so they could start the party, it was a surprise party for her so now she went to change on her darling husband request that he wish to see his basket in his favorite color saree...

So as they wait for Riddhima, boys thought to joins the girls as they were getting little bored not having any particular topic to talk other then work and patients... As the girl would always have a interest topic to talk, they thought to join them because it always turn interest when both girls and boys are in one frame... 
'Aapne kuch kaha Dr. Muskaan Chadda...???' Rahul asked looking towards Muskaan who was looking away from Rahul...
'Nehi Dr. Rahul Garewal, meri itni himmat main kuch kahun... Woh bhi aapse...' Muskaan said giving a force not so happy smile to him...
'Dekh Muskaan, maine tujhe sorry kaha na... Toh tu kyun aise behave kar rahe ho...' Rahul asked...
'Aur maine bhi kaha tujhse Rahul, baar baar mere saamne mat aa aur na mujhse baat karne ki koshish kar...'Muskaan said getting hyper... 
'Chill Muski...' Anjali try to control Muskaan...
'Tum dono phir shuru hogaye, kab ladna band karenge...' Nikki asked...
'Jab tak yeh mere saamne aata raha, main kabhi band nehi karungi...' Muskaan said pointing to Rahul... 
'Muski, ab toh Rahul maangaya na tujhse shaadi karne...' Atul said...
'Ehsaan kiya hai, lekin mujhe iska koi ehsaan nehi chahiyeh...' Muskaan said... 
'Ehsaan nehi hai Muski, Rahoool sach mein tujhse bohot pyar karta hai...' Armaan said... 
'Hero, tu aise kaise uske side le sakte hai... Tumne sabse kareeb se dekha main kitni royi is kamine ki wajahse... Nehi, main itni aasaani se isse maaf nehi kar sakte...' Muskaan said crossing her hands on chest... 
'Tumhe lagta hai ek saal jaldi hai usse maaf karne ke liye Muski...??' Nikki asked...
'Koi aur hota toh, ab tak chala gaya hoga tumhare nakre bina jhele...' Atul said...
'Usse realized hogaya hai apna galati, aur kitni din saza denge us bechare koh... Maan bhi jao, nehi toh teri papaji aur mummyji phirse aayenge teri shaadi kissi aur se karwane...' Armaan said... 

All this while, Rahul stood listening to his friends to see how everyone was trying to convince Muskaan to forgive him because from last one year, Rahul had been trying to make Muskaan forgive him and come back in his life by marrying but Muskaan was just too stubborn to give in... 

Rahul has come back for Muskaan and was trying his best to get back Muskaan in his life... Seeing how Riddhima has accept Armaan in her life and now they were living happily, Rahul thought it wouldn't matter if he can't be a father because they can consult in another way if Muskaan want to have their child... 

Seeing Muskaan wasn't going to let him back easily in his life, he thought to keep trying till his last breath because he understood that he can't love any other girl other than Muskaan and to get her back in his life, he could wait till forever... 
'Guys, let it be... Muskaan koh lagta hai abhi mera saza complete nehi huva hai toh tik hai... Maine usse rolakar, usse dukh dekh kar galati nehi gunah kiya hai... Saza toh mujhe milna chahiyeh aur use liye zindagi bar iske nafrat sehna padega toh main uff tak nehi kahunga... 
Muskaan, jitin din, mahine ya saal tak tum mujhe saza dena chahte hai, tum de sakhte ho... Lekin mere ek baat yaad rakhna, main zindagi bar tumhari inthizaar karunga... Kyunki yeh possible nehi hai mere life mein koi aur tumhare jhaga le, aur le bhi gaye toh woh humhare beti hi hoga... Yeh vaada hai mera tumse, Dr. Muskaan Chadda...' Rahul said as he look straight to Muskaan...

Everyone got quiet as tension filled the air, Muskaan and Rahul kept looking towards each other while... Others stay quiet knowing it wouldn't be good to speak between them... Their moment was broke with Armaan mobile ringtone, he excused and left while Rahul also left after Armaan excuse saying that he need to used washroom... 

After sometimes, Armaan came with Riddhima who was wearing a red net saree with her hair was left open flying around her gorgeous face as she has put just minimum make so her natural beauty wouldn't be hide behind the powders and colors... 

RIDDHIMA'S SAREE

As Armaan and Riddhima walk in holding hands, some where left shocked because the last time they saw Riddhima, she was paralyzed but today she was standing on her feet as Armaan stood just as closed as possible with his arm around her waist... 

First they move to their parents as they took blessing from them and wishes for their future... Riddhima was hugs by her two mother's and nani while Armaan was hugged by their fathers's... They all were having tears but today it was of happiness that after months, their daughter was on her feet after being fully recover... 

Soon Armaan and Riddhima were surrounded by the few guests who were invited... Everyone was congratulating them for completing an year and also that now Riddhima was back to normal as today she was standing on her feet... Which the credit Riddhima gives to Armaan as he didn't leave a moment to make her recover in past one year... 

Armaan try and give the best treatment to her which is the result that Riddhima can now be like a normal girl she used to be before... Both were happy that today, they are celebrating not one but two happiness which make their relation more strong in past one year...

Every single person were praising them, as they were looking a made of each other couple from heaven... Armaan didn't leave Riddhima side for a second, as he took her around letting her meet everyone who has come to be a part of their happiness tonight... 

After meeting everyone and cutting the cake, Armaan and Riddhima was with the gang... They all were happy to see Riddhima on her feet and also talking about the last months how so much have changed in their life... Riddhima realized how quiet Muskaan was and also Rahul had been missing from the gang... 

Even Muskaan excused saying she want a drink as they all had already had their dinner... Nikki and Anjali were busy in their talk while Atul stood listening to them... Riddhima look towards Armaan who was busy in his mobile as he got a call from hospital to clear about one patient... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima call him to get his attention...
'Ek minute Basket...' Armaan said as he continue with the call...

It didn't take much time to Armaan to end the call, seeing everyone else busy Riddhima turn to Armaan who ask through eyes what happen... Riddhima look around to see Rahul and Muskaan nowhere to be seen as they had vanished in to the crowd... 
'Muski aur Rahul koh kiya huva...???' Riddhima asked...
'Kiya huva un dono koh...???' Armaan asked as he also look around...
'Yehi toh main puch rahi hun Armaan, jab main ma aur mom ke saath aayi tab dono yehi ti lekin jabse main tayyar hokar aayi hun, Rahul toh hai nehi... Kiya huva...???' Riddhima asked...

Armaan remember that what happen before he left to get Riddhima when she got ready... Armaan forget about it for a second but when now Riddhima question him, he thought it would be Riddhima who could talk to Muskaan and make her understand that Rahul is truly guilty for leaving Muskaan and want her back in his life... 

So knowing it would be the best, Armaan narrate what happen before Riddhima joins them... Riddhima listen to him and she felt bad for their friends... Riddhima understood why Muskaan was doing it and she knows even Armaan would understand her situation at the moment... 

They both have gone through it as Riddhima wasn't ready to accept him a year before, its true their situation was different but still the love they have for each other make the other think it would be best not to be together...
'Main Muski se baat karti hun...' Riddhima said...
'Woh kissi ki sunne koh tayyar nehi hai Basket...' Armaan said...
'Meri zarur sunenge...' Riddhima said... 
'Ok, if you think so...' Armaan said kissing her hands... 

Riddhima smile and look around as she saw Muskaan standing near the drink counter, she excuse and carefully reach to Muskaan who was lost as she hold the drink and staring at it... Riddhima knows what Muskaan must be thinking, how much she deny, her heart was melting slowly... After all, she still love Rahul and the fact can't be changed how much she try... 

So giving her sometimes to realized her present, Riddhima took a drink as she wait for Muskaan to come out from her thought which didn't happen as she was too lost to realized what was happening around her... When Muskaan continue to be lost, Riddhima nudge her slowly to get her attention... 
'Ridzy, tum kab aayi...' Muskaan asked looking towards her...
'Finally, kabse khadi hun tumhare paas... Kiske khayaalon mein khoye ho, haan...' Riddhima asked...
'Kissi ki nehi, let's go...' Muskaan said trying to escape... 
'Ek minute Muski, mujhe tumse zaruri baat karni hai...' Riddhima said...
'Abhi...???' Muskaan asked...
'I think it would be best time, chalo mere saath...' Riddhima said leading her away from the crowd... 

Riddhima and Muskaan move out from the garden, they sit on a bench which wasn't far away from the garden area... Muskaan kept staring at her drink, Riddhima kept watching her face... Riddhima knows Muskaan wasn't feeling comfortable talking about anything related to Rahul as she had successfully avoid it from last one year... 
'Muski, kab tak khud koh aur Rahul koh takleef denge...' Riddhima asked...

Muskaan look towards Riddhima as she had a feeling that Riddhima wants to talk about her and Rahul... Whatever happen, it wasn't easy for her to forget as it wasn't the first time that Rahul left her... Every single time he left her, he didn't think about her emotion and she can't let her heart break one more time... 
'Muski, I know tumhari dil bohot buri tarah tut chuki hai... Aur Rahul ne yeh pehli baar nhi kiya tumhe aise chodke... Lekin yeh socho, har baar woh tumhare paas hi aaya hai... Woh khud apne life mein aage nehi badd paaye, kyunki woh bhi tumse utna hi pyar karta hai jitna tum usse karte ho...' Riddhima said...
'Phir kyun baar baar mujhe hurt karta hai woh, main maan bhi lun woh mujhse bohot pyar karta hai lekin yeh kaisa pyar hai Ridzy... Jab dil chaaha, chod diya... Jab chaaha, waapas aaya...' Muskaan asked...
'Muski, main samajh sakti hun kyunki mere aur Armaan ke beech hamesha aisa hoti hai... Haan yeh baat sahi hai woh meri wajahse mujhse dur rehta ta kyunki main bohot confused hoti hun apne feelings koh lekar jiski wajahse woh hurt huva... Lekin tumhari situation mein, Rahul tumhare liye tumse dur rehta hai yeh sochke woh tumhari layak nehi hai, shayad tumhe khush nehi rakh sakte...' Riddhima said...
'Ridzy, tum aur main bohot alag hai... Tum hamesha se hi khudse pehle dusron ke baare mein sochte ho aur main... Main hamesha pehle meri baare mein sochti hun, phir dusron ke baare mein... Lekin Rahul ta jo pehla insaan jo maine khudke baare mein sochne se pehle, uske baare mein socha...' Muskaan said...
'Kyunki pyar humein badhal deta hai Muski...' Riddhima said...
'Mujhe padna hi nehi chahiyeh ti is pyaar ke chakkar mein... Pata nehi kyun, is pyar ke chakkar mein kaise bangayi main... Dekho Ridzy, jo ladki hamesha sherni banke rehti ti, kaise bangayi...' Muskaan said as she hide her face leaving her drink... 
'Jab pyar hona hota hai, woh hojaati hai Muski... Is mein humhare bas nehi chalte, na dil humhare qaabu mein hota hai... Aur har kissi ki zindagi mein, koi na koi likha hota hai, jisse hum chaahkar bhi dil se nehi nikalpaaenge... 
Zindagi kabhi aasaan nehi hote Muski, har ek modh pe hamesha ek imthihaan dena padta hai... Meri aur Armaan koh hi dekhlo, kitni mushkilon ke saamna karna pada humein... Lekin aaj hum dono saath hai, khush hai kyunki humne kabhi haar nehi maanna... 
Haan yeh baat sach hai, hum hamesha ek dusre koh khush karne ke liye doh raaste chun ti ti lekin humhare raaste phir bhi aakar ek hojaate hai... Kabhi Armaan mujhe humhare pyar yaad dilate hai, kabhi main usse... Kyunki mushkilon ke waqt, woh pyar kahin chup jaate hai lekin kabhi khatam nehi hote... 
Muski, Rahul ab apna zindagi tumhare saath jeena chahte hai... Woh samajh gaye, kuch bhi ho woh tumhare siwa kissi aur se pyar nehi karpaenge na tumhare bina jee sakte hai... Ek aahiri moka de doh usse, kiya pata isbaar tumhari babaji tumhari saath de de...' Riddhima said...
'Pata nehi Ridzy, main chaahkar bhi usse apni zindagi mein waapas aane nehi de paa rahi hun... Har baar woh mujhe chodke chala jaata hai, ek aur baar mujhe chod diya toh pata nehi main kiya kardungi khud koh...'Muskaan said...
'Mujhe nehi lagta woh ab kabhi tumhe chodenge Muski, aise dar darke jeene se accha hai tum khulke saari baatein Rahul koh kehdo aur dono milke faisla kare... Jaise maine aur Armaan ne ki, kyunki baat karne se hi problem solve hogi...' Riddhima said caring Muskaan back... 
'I need sometimes Ridzy, main ab khud nehi jaanti main kiya chahti hun... Itni buri tarah tut chuki hai ki, asaan nehi hai...' Muskaan said...
'Tik hai Muski, lekin zyada waqt mat lena... Har koi Armaan ke tarah nehi hote, lekin Rahul tumse bohot pyar karta hai... Phir bhi, kab haar maanjaae, koi nehi bata sakte...' Riddhima said...
'Hmmm...' Muskaan said as her mind started to think about whatever Riddhima just said...
'Tum jaakar fresh hokar aao, main abhi chalti hun... Sab dhund raha hoga humein...' Riddhima said standing up...
'Thanks Ridzy...' Muskaan said as she stood up too...
'Pagal hai tu Muski, dosti mein no thanks, no sorry... Yaad haina...' Riddhima said hugging her...
'Of course...' Muskaan said smiling a little...
'Good, ab jaldi jaao aur waapas aao...' Riddhima said coming out from the hug... 

Nodding her head, Muskaan left to fresh up... Riddhima kept looking towards her as she enter the house, she felt a deep breath and turn around to get bump to someone... Riddhima closed her eyes as she lost her balance but she was save by the person as his arm went around her waist...
'Basket...' Armaan call her, seeing her eyes closed being fear of falling...
'Armaan, koi aise karta hai...' Riddhima asked opening her eyes...
'Kissi aur ka nehi pata mujhe, but main aisa hi karta hun...' Armaan said holding Riddhima in his arms...
'Chodo mujhe...' Riddhima said...
'Kyun...???' Armaan ask moving his face closed to her...
'Kyunki sab wait kar raha hai...' Riddhima said... 
'Hmmm...' Armaan said being lost in her... 

Riddhima very well understood that Armaan wasn't in his sense, he kept moving his nose tip on Riddhima face as he inhale her scent... Riddhima try not to loose herself but with Armaan touch, she was loosing herself in his arms... 

Being lost in each other, Armaan started to leave kisses on her face as Riddhima hands rest on his chest... Armaan both hands were on Riddhima waist on her bare back as his fingers sensually move, sending shiver on her spine and making her legs go weak... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima whisper as their breath mingle and heartbeat got fasted...

Before Armaan could seal her lips, they were disturb by Armaan mobile... Armaan curse the caller while Riddhima giggle seeing his expression... As it was of Atul to check where they had vanished from their own party, Armaan inform him that they are just coming...
'Chale...' Riddhima asked seeing Armaan irritated expression...
'Koi aur option hai toh bata doh...' Armaan asked...
'Hmm filaal nehi hai...' Riddhima said...
'Hamesha mere romance ke beech aajaate hai sabke sab...' Armaan said...
'Stop complaining...' Riddhima said as she drag him in the garden...
'Jab tak tum puri tarah mera nehi hojaate, complain karna nehi chodunga main...' Armaan said...

Riddhima couldn't help but blush very well knowing what he means, true they are married for an year but due to Riddhima health they didn't consummate their marriage yet... Riddhima knows how Armaan had been controlling himself from last one year, but not anymore... 
'Kiya soch rahe ho...???' Armaan ask seeing how Riddhima was busy thinking about something and blushing...

Riddhima shake her head side to side, making Armaan smile very well knowing what she must be thinking seeing her flush face... It's true that, for him it was getting difficult to control his desire but just for her, he don't want to hurry anything... 

So kissing her temple, they move inside while Riddhima had a smile on her face thinking soon his desire would be fulfilled because she has already think what she has to do... It was Armaan always make everything special for her in their life but this time, Riddhima wants to give something which would be needed and precious to both of them...

Armaan and Riddhima joins back everyone, Atul and Anjali asked where they left as they haven't seen Muskaan also from sometimes... Riddhima told that she went to get a drink and got hold by some guest where else Armaan make some excuse saying he was attending some call from hospital... 

Muskaan too joins them after sometimes, she try to act normal but everyone knows whatever happen had make Muskaan mood change... Rahul also joins them but neither of them look towards each other as they avoid each other once again... No one speak about the happening as soon they was on dance floor enjoying the party...

To Be Continue...
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
RihooHaws thumbnail

Nothing Can Stop Me, From Loving You
An AR TS 
PART 3 (LAST PART) - Continue...

The party goes till 11 pm and soon people started to leave as the following day was a working day... Even Gupta's and the gang left while Ananya and Billy retire their room calling a night... Armaan who was seeing off everyone, came back to his room to see it was empty...
'Basket...' Armaan call her thinking she might have gone to change... 

When Riddhima didn't reply, he check the washroom which was empty... He move to the balcony and it was empty too... Armaan wondered where Riddhima has gone as he stood in the balcony when his eyes fell on a figure in the garden... 

Armaan was surprise to see her there, so thinking why she has gone back to the garden again he move down to ask her why she wasn't in the room... All day Armaan had kept Riddhima away from the house with the help of both mother's, Armaan knows she must be very tired because it's been just a month that Riddhima was back on her feet... 
Armaan and Ananya make her take full rest on this one month but someone always take Riddhima for a walk in morning and evening for half an hour so she would feel her legs stronger because sitting for almost a year, make her lower body numb... 

So as doctor consult, Riddhima walk two times a day for half an hour, do massage and exercise of her legs so it would get strong enough to make her move like before... Just two days ago, doctor has given green signal that now Riddhima could be like a normal girl and do everything she used to do... 

Soon Armaan was standing just right behind her, wondering what she was doing there... Armaan look around but no one was there other then the two of them... As it was going to be soon midnight, it has started to get cold which wasn't good for Riddhima because the weather might make her fall sick easily... 
'Basket, yaha kiya kar rahe ho...' Armaan asked moving closed to her... 

Armaan saw some wooden logs, he was surprise because it wasn't there before and he didn't know how it got there... Just few minutes ago, party was being held there but now seeing the logs, Armaan was confused that who had bring it there...
'Yeh logs...???' Armaan asked...
'Maine laayi...' Riddhima said...
'Basket, tumne yeh logs kyun utayi... Doctor ne baari cheez utane se mana kiya hai, aur in sabki kiya zarurat...' Armaan asked...
'Armaan relax, maine nehi utayi... Aur iski zarurat hai issiliye yaha rakka...' Riddhima said...
'Kiya zarurat hai, kiya chal raha hai tumhari dhimag mein...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, tumne mere liye hamesha kuch na kuch karti rehte ho... Kiya main tumhare liye kuch nehi kar sakte...???' Riddhima asked...
'Of course kar sakte ho Basket...' Armaan said...
'Toh chalo, dubara shaadi karte hai...' Riddhima said firing the logs...
'Dubara shaadi...??? Basket, humhare shaadi toh already ho chuka hai...' Armaan said...
'I know Armaan, lekin tab aur ab main fark hai...' Riddhima said...
'Accha, kaise...???' Armaan asked...

Riddhima look towards him, she move close to him and holds his hands... Armaan wait for Riddhima to tell him what was the difference, he kept looking Riddhima as she look straight to his eyes knowing he would understand whatever she was going to say... 
'Armaan, jab humhari shaadi huvi tab main phere nehi le paayi...' Riddhima said...
'Basket...' Armaan cupped her face...
'Armaan please, main chaahti hun main tumhare saath ek baar phirse phere lun... Is baar apne pairon pe chalke, tumhare haath thaam ke mujhe woh saare vaade bhi dubara lena hai Armaan...' Riddhima said holding Armaan hands which was on her cheeks...

Armaan eyes got moist hearing Riddhima request, he knows she can never demand anything but it was just a request to let them take those seven steps and vows which they had taken a year ago... As his throat got dry being happy that Riddhima want to live the moment with him again, Armaan just press his lips on her forehead lingering it on her skin... 

Riddhima smile as she felt Armaan lips on her forehead, very well knowing that Armaan can never deny anything she wish... Seeing his moist eyes, Riddhima very well understood that he wish the same because it would make their relation stronger and complete tonight... 

Leaving her face, Armaan hold her pallu and put it on her head covering it... Riddhima smile with his action and Armaan also smile as he admire his wife with whom he was going to take rounds and repeat the vows... Seeing how Armaan was just staring her, Riddhima put her hand on his eyes making Armaan smile with his dimples...

Riddhima also smile seeing his dimple, Armaan hold her hand and kiss it before intertwining their fingers as he started to walk around the fire still looking straight in Riddhima eyes... Riddhima also kept looking at him without breaking their eye lock she follow Armaan taking the first round... 
'Main tumse vaada karta hun, main hamesha tumhe chaahungi...' Armaan said completing first round...
'Main vaada karti hun, main hamesha tumhara saath dunga...' Riddhima said with their second round...
'Main vaada karta hun, tumhari har dukh, gham aur khushi mein tumhari saath dungi...' Armaan said with their third round... 
'Main vaada karti hun, tumhe woh har khushi dunga jo tum deserve karte ho...' Riddhima said with their fourth round... 
'Main vaada karta hun, tumhari khayal rakhunga, kabhi bhi tumhe kissi cheez ki takleef hone nehi dungi...' Armaan said with their fifth round... 
'Main vaada karti hun, har kadam tumhare saath zindagi barr chalungi...' Riddhima said with their sixth round... 
'Main vaada karta/karti hun, aahiri saans tak sirf tumse pyar karunga/karungi...' Both took the seventh round together with the vow... 

They stop when their last round was complete, Armaan turn around and face Riddhima as they both have tears in their eyes... Tears of happiness that today, once again they took seven rounds and vows holding each other hands... 
'I love you basket...' Armaan said holding her both hands and kissing it...
'I love you too Armaan...' Riddhima said kissing his forehead...
'Ab hogaya na, chalo andar...' Armaan said...
'Nehi...' Riddhima said making Armaan raise his eye brow... 
'Nehi...???' Armaan asked...
'Nehi...' Riddhima said...
'Ab kiya...' Armaan asked...
'Shaadi kaise pura hoga jab tak pati patni ki maang mein sindoor nehi barti...' Riddhima asked...
'Basket, sindoor ki container toh kamre mein hai...' Armaan said...
'Nehi toh...' Riddhima said...

Again Armaan raise his eye brow as if asking what she means, Riddhima smile and bend down taking something from the ground... Armaan who was too lost in her, their rounds and vows didn't see the sindoor container which was kept near the logs which was burning... 

Riddhima forward it to see Armaan shocked expression, she smile and wait for him to filled her forehead to complete their marriage once again... Seeing the beautiful smile on her face, Armaan just filled her forehead letting sindoor fall on her nose... 

Armaan also smile seeing this and kiss her forehead, cupping her face... Riddhima hold Armaan hands which was on her face as she feel love in that kiss Armaan place on her forehead... Both close their eyes as Armaan just rest his forehead against Riddhima with smiles on their face... 
'Ab hogaya na...??? Ya abhi bhi kuch reh gaya...???' Armaan asked... 
'Hmm, bas ek kaam rehgaya ab...' Riddhima said...
'Ek kaam aur...??? Can't it wait...??? Basket, it's going to be midnight soon... Pura din tum araam nehi ki, u need rest...' Armaan said being concern for her...
'Armaan, tum hamesha mere baare mein sochte ho... Kabhi apne baare mein socha...???' Riddhima asked...
'Matlab...???' Armaan asked...
'Kamre mein chale...' Riddhima said as she bite her lower lips controlling her cheeks color...
'Pehle batao, kaam kiya hai...' Armaan said...
'Kamre mein jaakhe batati hun...' Riddhima said holding his arms and moving inside the house...

Locking the door, they move to their room and Armaan closed it locking it... Riddhima move towards the bed just stood with her back towards him... Wondering what happen to her, Armaan move closed to her hugging her from behind... 

Riddhima shiver feeling Armaan arms around her, his hand move in her saree as it rest on her flat belly making goosebumps rise in her skin... Riddhima closed her eyes trying to control her fast heartbeat along with her breath as it got sharp feeling Armaan warm breath touching on her bare shoulder as her blouse was strapless...

Armaan wait for Riddhima to speak what was left to do, somehow he knows what she was hinting but Armaan want her to speak out because it wouldn't be every time that Riddhima would speak what's in her heart... So Armaan thought to act innocent but he was happy that Riddhima was ready to take their marriage to next level...
'Basket...' Armaan whisper her name close to her ear... 
'Hmmm...' Riddhima said trying to control her fast heartbeat and breath...
'Kiya kaam hai ab...???' Armaan ask moving his lips on her earlobe...

Riddhima felt her heart skip a beat as Armaan move his lips sensually on her earlobe... Already his hands were giving butterflies in her belly making her legs go weak and now Armaan lips moving on her earlobe making her loose every single sense left it her... 
'Armaan woh... main... tum... hum...' Riddhima couldn't form a sentence as their proximity were taking her sense away... 
'Main... tum... hum kiya Basket...' Armaan asked nibbling her earlobe in between his lips...
'Armaan...' Riddhima moan with Armaan action... 
'Hmm Basket...' Armaan said as he was also loosing his sense...

Armaan thought to tease her and make her speak what she wants but he didn't realized how he was loosing his control in the teasing... Leaving her earlobe, Armaan move his lips on her neckline and shoulder-line tracing it with kisses... 

Not being able to take his kisses, Riddhima turn around making Armaan look at her... Riddhima cheeks has turn crimson, Armaan smile seeing her flush face as her breath was sharp and he could hear her heart beating clearly banging on her chest... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima whisper not being able to take his tease anymore...
'Bolo basket...' Armaan as pulling her close to him holding her hips...
'Aaj humhari wedding anniversary hai, toh main chahti hun ki...' Riddhima stop as she lower her eyes...
'Kiya chahte ho tum Basket...' Armaan asked holding her chin and making her look in his eyes...
'Tumne bohot inthizaar karliya Armaan, main nehi chaahti tum aur inthizaar karo... Tum hamesha khudse pehle meri baare mein sochte ho, meri khushi, meri dukh, meri dard... Sab kuch mujhse shuru hota hai aur mujhpe khatam... Hum dono is bandhan mein saath hokar bhi, sirf main hun...' Riddhima said...
'Aisa nehi hai Basket, tum ho toh main hun... Tum nehi toh, main bhi nehi hun...' Armaan said...
'Aisi baat hai toh... Mujhe aaj puri tarah tumhara bana doh Armaan, meri har saans mein, har dhadkan mein tumhe mehsus karna chahti hun... Saath ho kar bhi humhara rishta abhi pura nehi huva hai, aaj puri tarah pura kardo...' Riddhima said putting her one hand on his chest and other on his nape moving their face closed...
'Basket, tum abhi kuch din pehle...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima...
'Jaanti hun Armaan, lekin ab sirf meri baare mein nehi... Humhare baare mein sochne ka waqt hai... Main chahti hun, aaj hum puri tarah ek dusre ka hojae... Please...' Riddhima said...

Riddhima didn't need to tell again as Armaan just close the distance between their lips sealing her lips... Riddhima gasp when she suddenly felt Armaan lips on her, she become numb for a moment but soon was kissing him back as they deep the kiss till they were out of breath... 

It was Riddhima who break the kiss as they rest their forehead against each other, their breath sharp and heart banging on their chest with excitement... Armaan hands move on her back as he sensually starting to care her bare back, Riddhima one hand was still on his nape as she massage it slowly making his desire rise... 

Both were lost in each other as they stood closed to each other... Armaan touch was creating havoc in Riddhima while Riddhima touch was making Armaan loose his sense, having Riddhima to himself and she wants to take their marriage to next level, Armaan felt that he was in a whole new world with his basket... 

Sab Tera From Baaghi

Na jiya zindagi ek pal bhi
Tujhse hoke judaa sun zara
Bin tere mujhse naaraaz tha dil
Tu mila hai toh hai keh raha
(Armaan move his hand on Riddhima bare arms making Riddhima shiver, she closed her eyes as she enjoy Armaan touch with a smile on her face as her heartbeat was racing fast... Armaan was looking at her face and enjoy every expression of her, Riddhima try to move out from his hold but he pull her close making Riddhima bang on his chest making her gasp as their body touch each other...)

Main toh tere rang mein
Rang chuka hoon
Bas tera ban chuka hoon
Mera mujhme kuch nahi sab tera
(Armaan hold Riddhima hand which was resting on his chest, he slowly kiss it lingering his lips... Riddhima breath was sharp as she felt Armaan breath on her lips when he look towards her... Riddhima open her eyes letting it capture by Armaan attractive orbs... Their face were inch away as their breath mingle with each other breath...)

Main toh tere dhang mein
Dhal chuki hoon
Bas teri ban chuki hoon
Mera mujhme kuch nahi
Sab tera, sab tera..
Sab tera, sab tera..
(Armaan cupped Riddhima cheek with his one hand as his other hand was still around her waist holding her close to him... Their body was jammed, without letting a single space between them... As their bodies were on fire being closed, Armaan again seal Riddhima lips taking her in to a passionate kiss...)

Phir dil ke raaston pe
Teri aahat jo hui
Har dhadkan jashan mein hai
Yeh inaayat jo hui (x2)
(They kiss till they were out of breath and Armaan break it but move his face on her neck leaving kisses on her bare skin... Riddhima hold her eyes as she enjoy Armaan kisses, her hand move on Armaan hair as her hand hold it pulling Armaan close to her...
Not having control on his desire, Armaan hurriedly kiss Riddhima as he taste every part of her skin he could reach... Their desire were on fire and new sensation were in their body as neither of them want to stop but shower their love on each other to make their soul as one tonight...)

Main toh tujhe milke jee uthi hoon
Teri dhadkan mein chhupi hoon
Mera mujhme kuch nahin
Sab tera, sab tera..
Sab tera, sab tera..
(As their legs were giving up, Armaan took her towards the bed still not breaking the moment... Armaan slowly make Riddhima laid on the bed with him over her... Both were still holding each other as Armaan was busy leaving kisses on her throat, collar bone... As her saree was coming in between, Armaan pull off her pallu getting a good view on her chest making Riddhima hold her breath realizing how far they would go tonight...)

Hey... ha...

Jis pal tu saath mere
Uss pal mein zindagi hai
Tujhe paake paaya sab kuch
Koi khwahish ab nahi hai (x2)
(Before Armaan could go further down, Riddhima pull him up sealing his lips once again... This time, Riddhima kiss him urgently as she hold his face so he wouldn't break it unless she don't wish to let him go... When Riddhima was satisfied, she slow down before breaking it...) 

Mmm.. main toh bas tujhse hi bana hoon
Tere bin main bewajah hoon
Mera mujhe kuch bhi nahi
Sab tera, sab tera..
Sab tera, sab tera..

Riddhima and Armaan look at each other as their desire were shown in their eyes... Happiness were sparkling in their eyes as finally, they were going to complete each other tonight... Just a few more steps and soon their soul will be name as one... Just like people who know them says Armaan Riddhima is one soul in two bodies... 

Both kept looking each other as they try their best to control their fast heartbeat and breath... It was getting difficult to keep their hands off from each other but they know, there wasn't any stop tonight because they had already wait for this moment from long... 
'I love you Basket...' Armaan whisper...
'I love you too Armaan...' Riddhima whisper very well knowing he wasn't able to hold too much happiness in his heart... 

Armaan always put his emotions in those words whenever he is short of words to express how much happy he is which very rarely he gets in his life... Riddhima knows, it was the only thing she could do for him... Love him and always be with him will make him the happiest person in the world because his world revolve around her... 

Knowing no more words are needed for the moment, Riddhima seal his lips taking him by surprise... Armaan smile to the kiss before responding very well knowing what she wants which is what he wants too... So without delaying, Armaan took the charge and soon they were exploring each other, marking their soul as one... 

TWO YEARS LATER 

'Basket... Basket...' Armaan was sweating badly as he walk in the hospital corridor...
'Armaan... Aaahh... Ar... maan...' Riddhima whines as she laid on the stretcher...
'Basket... Just hold on...' Armaan said as tears were falling from his eyes, he hold her hand as they move with doctor and nurses by their side... 
'Armaan... I can't... Aaahhh... I can't bear... Bear this... Aaahh... Pain...' Riddhima said as she scream and cry...
'Please Basket, nothing will happen to you... Everything will be fine... Just hold on for few minutes...'Armaan said... 
'Armaaan...' Riddhima whisper his name as her eyes slowly got closed...
'Basket... Open your eyes... No Basket... You can't... Basket... Open your eyes... Baskettt...Armaan scream as he hugs Riddhima body... 

--------------------------------------------------

Armaan eyes jerk open as he felt he was soak in sweat from head to toe, his breath was sharp as he shiver when the dream came hunting him... Armaan didn't know how long he kept looking towards the ceiling, trying to control his fast heartbeat and sharp breath... 
'Armaan...' Armaan heard someone whispering his name...

Armaan look around to see a figure standing near the bed, on his side... Armaan quickly sit up and pull the person in his arms as he hide himself in the person arms... Armaan wasn't ready to leave the person and neither the person try to part him away... 

Armaan sit holding the person in his arms still he felt his breath and heartbeat slow down... When he realized it was just a dream, he look at the person to see confusion in the person eyes as a while ago he was sleeping peacefully...
'Kiya huva Armaan, itna dar kyun rahe ho... Bura sapna dekha...???' Person asked...
'Riddhima, kaha chali gayi tum...' Armaan asked...
'Main...??? Kitchen mein...' Riddhima said as if it was the most normal thing... 

Armaan look at the time and it was showing 3 am in the morning, his eyes grow wondering that why Riddhima was wandering around the house at this hour... Riddhima also follow Armaan eyes and seeing his expression, she understood what he must be wondering...
'Yehi soch rahe ho na, main iswaqt kitchen mein kiya kar rahi ti...' Riddhima ask puting her one hand around his shoulder and other hand on his bare chest...
'Haan kyunki normal insaan toh is waqt soti hai...' Armaan said...
'Matlab kiya hai tumhara... Main abnormal hun...???' Riddhima asked raising her eye brow...
'Maine aisa kab kaha... Lekin tum iswaqt kiya karne gayi... Paani toh yehi hai...' Armaan said looking her side to see the water jug there...
'Sab tumhare wajahse ho raha hai...' Riddhima said making a cute expression...
'Mere wajahse...??? Maine kya kiya jo tum is waqt kitchen mein gaye...??? Maine tohdina kaha jaakhe kaam karo...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, bhul gaye kiya aaj maine tumhe kiya batayi...' Riddhima as playing with his hair...
'Yehi ki main dad banne wala hun...' Armaan said...

Riddhima smile as Armaan remember the moment she share him she was pregnant with their child... Riddhima still remember how Armaan took her in his arms and twirl around as he wasn't able to digest the news... It took her sometimes to control Armaan excitement and happiness as he finally believe when Riddhima show him, her report... 

Armaan who just blabber out, without realizing the meaning was looking towards Riddhima face... Seeing how her cheeks color changed as the words register his minds, a beautiful smile took place on his lips... Riddhima just rest her head on his shoulder, trying not to let Armaan see her face but he has already seen it... 
'Matlab...' Armaan was cut by Riddhima...
'Humhari baby koh bhuk laga toh main kuch khane gayi ti...' Riddhima said with a cute pout expression... 
'Mujhe kyun nehi utaya...???' Armaan asked caring her back...
'Kaam ki wajahse tum bohot tired ti, issiliyeh...' Riddhima said...
'Still, u should have wake me Basket...' Armaan said...
'Haan toh ab jhaag rahe ho na, kiya huva... Bura sapna dekha...???' Riddhima asked remembering how badly he was sweating...
'Sapna toh dekha, lekin accha...' Armaan said smiling...
'Really...??? Kiya dekha...???' Riddhima ask looking at his face moving her head off from his shoulder...
'Yehi ki, you were in labor and we were in hospital...' Armaan said...
'Accha, phir chillaya kyun tumne...??? Aur itna pasina kyun aa raha ta...???' Riddhima asked...
'Woh tum dard bardaast nehi karpaa rahi ti aur behosh hogayi... Issiliyeh main gabra gaya aur chillaya...'Armaan said cutely...
'Mujhe itna pyar kyun karte ho...???' Riddhima asked not believing from now, Armaan was dreaming about the day they would be welcoming their baby... 
'Basket, tum jaante ho mere paas is sawal ka jawab nehi hai... Bas main tumse pyar karta hun aur, NOTHING CAN STOP ME, FROM LOVING YOU...' Armaan said touching his forehead against her...
'Aur main bhi tumse bohot pyar karti hun Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'I know Basket, aur humhara pyar ka nishani abhi tumhare andar saans le rahi hai jo humhare is rishte koh aur strong banaenge...' Armaan said as smile adore on their face...

From the very second they got to know a new member were going to joins them in few months, their happiness were touching high up in the sky... Their heart was filled with happiness, smile reaching to their beautiful orbs as it twinkle showing they would always cherish every single moment of their life together... 

Their waits begins for joyful days ahead to welcome a new bundle of happiness as they hold each other hand knowing if they are together, nothing can go wrong because their love for each other was too strong to part them apart because it has always bring them back together every phase of their life... 

- THE END -

Hello Friends and Readers...
So here goes the last part...
Hope u all would enjoy it... 
Do leave feed backs and press Like...
Take care...
Love you all...

With Love,
Rihoohaws... 
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5