Take care :D
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lashyyy

llo di yoo!! marna nah hiding face
god inne saare updates hogye
meri galti nah h
ek ek pe comment karne se acha h utilize my weekend sat n half of the sunday also ye bhi chla gya stories padhne me
so i thought first just finish reading n then comment in all together
before starting the comment a bjg hug n wishing u a merry christmas n a very happy new year to u love u hope this coming new year fill ur lives with love happiness good gealth n wealth

ok this comment is for ur story 1st story of new year in ur new thread congrats for that too
its for meri awaaz tum se something like that sorry forgot the full name
so i m happy that ur back in this new year with ur way n style
i m so happy
ok frankly bura nah manoge to btau from last few days apki stories me kuch missing tha but the parts i readed now today n yesterday i feel ur back again with a bang
story n concept was beautiful with a unique love story
loved how determined armaan is to get back ridhz from the starting even before knowing the reason y she left him
then moving further feel so sad for ridhz yaar poor girl
whatever happens with her its so sad loved how muski helped them n how armaan proposed hrr in flashback as well as in the cafe too n how cute scene is when he tell i love h jn sign language its so adorable
its one of my fav story now
so bye from here just coming back in other story comment hahaha

Hehehe yooo Pal...
Main kyun maarne lagi tumhe...
Tujhe maarenge toh mujhe itna accha accha comment koan denge...???
Hehehe i know i know...
Lekin dekho main break le li, so u can catch up :P
See main kitni acchi hun ;)

Koi nehi, hota hai hota hai...
End of the year and starting of new year keeps every single soul busy...
Meri tarah velli tohdina hogi har koi :P
hahahaha... Just kidding...
Wish you the same Pal... 

Pleasure is all mine...
U know, it would be easy to find my stories issiliye I love making new threads on every year hehehe...
I will try my best to give as much update as I can...
As my schedule has changed a lot...
But I m trying my best at least to give one or two updates every week...

Arey ismein bura maanne wali kiya baat hai...
If readers don't tell whats missing and whats not right...
how we writers are going to correct them right ;)

Thank you thank you...
I m glad I could come back with a bang :P hehehe...
Yeah i know, but maybe due to stress and overwork, my mind wasn't working like before hehe...

hayye, yeh tumhari favorite hogayi...
Waise ke baat kahun...
Meri bhi favorite bangayi hai yeh...
hehehehe toh I knew you would love it...
No doubt in that ;) because I was satisfied the way I write it down...
If i had a doubt myself, I will have doubt if u like it or not ;) hehe...

haan haan, jao balike...
Aapke comment's ka inthizaar rahega ;)
Muwaahhh
take care :D
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashyyy

okas!! back here again so i guess its the second last update of ur in which i have to comment from my side
hello again n a big hug again too as i happy y???
i 'll tell u coz thats wat i called a rihoo di 18+ hot passionate os
last wale os ki saari kami is wale me puri hogyi
this os is mindblowing super hawt
lovdd each n every scene
seductory if that is an word ridhz is just a surprise
loved tha jacuzzi scene n armaan watching it on skype
its the psp of the story

this os is everything a totally perfect loved it way tooo much
aise hi ache ache os likte rha karo
again bye from here will meet on the next comment *wink*

Hey, welcome back hehe...
I don't think now any of my updates are left...
I mean other than the shikayat part...
Which I don't know if you had read or not..
Kyunki abhi tak toh comment nehi mila, so maybe read and not commented...
Or not read yet :P hehehe...
Jo bhi ho, I know u will do it...

Hahaha really now...
Chalo accha hai, u love it...
i hope you will love the next one as well...
Aur yeh mat sochna mujhe chad gayi hai :P
I mean common, I m updating other stories too...
Which any age people can read...
Ok ok, Shikayat mein I had write an adult part...
But not posted right :P PM mein milenge jisko padna hai :P

Glad u love every bit of it...
From starting to end , their love making session...
Ab tum itne acche acche comments denge toh likhna banta haina boss...
Not to worry, jab tak hai jaan, likhti rahungi :P 
Take care :D
hahaahha haan bas padke comment karte raho balike...
May god bless you... :D
RihooHaws thumbnail

Thanks ...
Take care ...
RihooHaws thumbnail

Jo Dil Pe Nasha Hai
An 18+ AR OS

It was early morning, still the sun hasn't come out to the world as the darkness were around the sky waiting to start a new day... It didn't take much time as ever so slowly the sun peeped out, letting the rays of it to the sky as it gives a golden light taking over the darkness... 

As just the day started, hardly any soul was alive at this time but for some unknown reason, a guy was walking on the beach as he has a camera hanging over his neck... Looking at the beautiful sun rise, he adjust the camera before capturing the view is his camera... 

Smile form on his manly lips as he kept clicking several photo's as slowly the birds started to come out from their nest, singing to announce that they are welcoming another beautiful day in this world where no one knows how long they would live...

So to enjoy when u get the chance, the birds were also singing with their crispy voice as they freely fly enjoying the freedom before anyone cage them... Even the guy was enjoying the soft breeze, which was giving a warm feeling to his heart at this hour of the day...

For a moment, he move the camera away from his eyes as it move on the sea where there wasn't a single waves as it was smooth... Sun reflection was on the sea as it rise, coming out from it's hidden place giving a clear view of the beautiful world... 

It was a heart warming moment to be capture and to be out to watch it by own eyes, so after days the guy has come out to enjoy the first morning sun rays with the fresh winds which is the best medicine for a human to live in such a country which is always filled with vehicles once people started to wake...

Guy started to move near the water, feeling the sand under his feet as the water keeps coming and kissing his feet giving a cold sensation in his body as the sun wasn't giving enough warm yet... He was enjoying the nature, knowing no one would care to disturb him at this time...

He move further away from the benches, cafe's and restaurant's area as in few hours, people would started to pour there to start their day by spending sometimes near the beach... He was so lost in to the beautiful sight, he didn't realized when he has come to the area where hardly people would dare come as it has rocks and trees... 

'Splash...!!!'
The silent morning were break as the guy heard someone dive in to the water, letting waves take the smooth water... He stop, thinking who might dare to go in the water at this early because it would be still cold, he look around to see if there was anyone but couldn't find a soul... 

He look towards the water as he eyes found something there, moving smoothly in the water... As it was a little far, he couldn't make out what it was, if it was an animal or a person... To get a better look, he thought what to do when he realized he could used his camera...

The moment he focus it and zoom to get a better view of whatever it was, he was shocked to see a girl coming out from the water as she wipes her face and hair with a beautiful smile on her rosy lips... She let a deep breath as if she was holding it because she was in the water, her chest rise and sink as she try to make her breath normal... 

Guy was lost in the beauty as he wasn't expecting, that too a girl to be in the water at this hour... As she was in the water, her upper body was out to the view as it shows her perfectly round boobs as the other half hide in the red and black bra...

Guy felt his breath was taken away, as his throat got dry seeing the girl... As it was a beautiful sight, with a girl in the water at this time, without waiting he started to click several pictures as the girl unknowingly was giving the perfect pose for a photographer like him who can catch the beauty with just one look...

Being unaware that her moments were being capture, the girl swim and enjoy her time relaxing her perfect body... As the guy was hidden, he didn't dare to make a move close to her who soon came out showing her lingerie which was a sexy two piece of red and black color...

Just a small part of her body was hidden as her perfect figure were on display, from her perfect big round boobs to flat belly and bare tone legs which any guy would wish to feel those soft skin... It shows that how perfectly she has been maintaining her figure till date...

GIRL'S LINGERIE

Seeing the girl was moving one of the rock where there laid a towel with a bag, as her figure has make his desire of feeling every bit of skin which make his demon inside awake, guy move with slow step not to let her alert with his sudden present... 

Girl who shiver feeling the breeze caring her bare skin, was going to take the towel to put it around her was shocked when a hand stop her holding the towel... Her eyes grow as she look towards the person who just stood staring at her as if she is the most sexiest and precious thing his eyes laid till far... 

Their eyes met as the blue electric orbs capture the hazel green orbs which was fear of being seen in that attire while the other orb shows admiring and passions... They just stood lost in each other but soon the girl divert her eyes breaking the eye lock but the guy just keep admiring her perfect face features...

It seems that along with her perfect body, her face also has snatch his heart as it was beating excitedly seeing the beauty, that too first thing in the morning... As she lower her eyes, his eyes move on her cheeks which has slightly turn to pink just to match her perfect lips which was shivering as it was parted... 

Seeing the tempting lips, the guy just wanted to crash his lips over those soft petals to taste every single sweetness out of it... So without giving a chance to the girl, he just pull the towel making the girl move towards him crashing her slim figure on his hard rock chest as his free hand quickly move around her waist holding her closed...

Girl gasp with the sudden pull and being in his arms, her eyes automatically look in his as he capture it without letting it move away from his attractive orbs... Without caring what she might be thinking about him, he just bend his face and seal her lips...

It was just a soft peck and when the girl didn't stop or push him away, he continue sucking her lips making her shiver... Her eyes slowly got closed as she was lost in the moment to feel the warm manly lips over her as it gives a warm sensation in her cold body... 

Forgetting the towel as it fell off from their holds, guy move his both hands on her bare waist while girl hands move around his neck as it carelessly rest on his nape holding his face close to her... Soon the girl was also kissing him back as they taste each other sweetness, without caring about the world which was slowly waking to start a new day... 

They suck, chew, nibble and bite each other lips making it swollen until they were out of breath... Still they deep the kiss by moving their tongue in each other mouth to taste every possible corner of it with their tongues dance in domination... 

Not being able to continue further without letting their lungs filled with oxygen, they break the kiss... Their breath were sharp as it make their chest rise and sink, heads touching against each other while they stood with their eyes closed but a beautiful satisfied smile on their face not regretting sharing the moment...

It was the guy who open his eyes when his breath got normal just to see the beauty still in his arms as if it doesn't matter to her... Seeing how she was still lost in the moment, he move his nose tips on her jawline, moving his lips towards her ears...

Feeling his hot breath caring her bare skin making her shiver and give a sensation in her body as butterflies in her lower belly, girl gasp when his lips touch on her earlobe... She felt her pounding heart stop for a second as it forgot to beat feeling the proximity was taking all her sense... 
'You shouldn't let a guy kiss you like that, that too in a place like this when you look tempting hot and sexy...'Guy whisper as he softly move his lips on her earlobe...
'If the guy... Is sexy and hot enough... I don't mind just... Share a kiss with him...' Girl said as her eyes were still closed but again her breath started to get heavy due to his breath making havoc in her body... 
'No guy in his right mind can let you go when you look so mouth watering...' Guy said...
'No guy would dare... To touch me... When my fiance... ARMAAN MALLIK is around...' Girl said finally, opening her eyes and moving a little looking at the guy face... 
'To be MRS. RIDDHIMA ARMAAN MALLIK, never... I mean never dare let anyone see you like this ever again...' Armaan said cupping her neck as he hold her face close...
'Never a guy can see me like this because they are too lazy to move their bum out from the bed at this hour of morning...' Riddhima said, giving her best smile...

Armaan smile seeing her beautiful smile which make her look more beautiful, with the golden sun rays over her body to show the fair color of her skin as the sun has half come out by now... Both stood looking in each other eyes as it shows the unconditional love and passion...

Their moment was disturb with a sudden bird voice as it fly not far away from them letting them aware of the place which soon would be crowded... As it was a vacated place, it wouldn't be possible for anyone to come there so neither of them make move to leave... 

Riddhima look at Armaan as she saw something around his neck, as she realized why he was here she pull it off as the camera has turn around on his neck to his back... With Riddhima sudden move, Armaan understood what she was going to do... So letting her check the pictures, Armaan sit on the sand and pull her on his lap hugging her around waist as he rest his chin on her bare shoulder... 

When finally she got what she was looking for as she knew Armaan wouldn't let a chance not to capture her in his camera, she look towards him as if giving him a 'are you serious' look... Armaan smirk knowing that look, without daring to answer he just kiss her cheek... 
'Armaan, phirse tumne...' Riddhima was cut by him...
'Toh kiya huva, you are my to be wife baby... I can capture you any time, any where I want...' Armaan said nuzzling on her neck... 
'Tch, Armaan... Don't do that na... Aur tum aise sirf meri photo's lenge toh apne project kaise complete karenge...' Riddhima asked... 
'Armaan Mallik waqt se pehle apna kaam pura karte hai... Don't worry baby, I know what I have to do but it doesn't mean I would stop capturing every possible move of yours...' Armaan said sucking her skin in between his lips... 
'Jaanti hun bohot famous photographer ho tum, lekin jabse humhare engagement huva hai tabse tum har din meri photo lete ho...' Riddhima said...
'Kyunki you are the most precious person in my life after my parents baby...' Armaan said...
'I m lucky that you are in my life Armaan...' Riddhima said turning in his arms... 
'I m the luckiest to have you in my life baby and if I have make this success in my carrier, its because of you... If I haven't meet you three years ago here, I wouldn't have got those awesome capture which I was searching for months... So natural and simplicity of you has make me capture it without your permission but I was glad that you give permission for me to use it for my project... Just with one request that it shouldn't be known who the girl was because you don't want people to know who you are and believe me, I don't want that either because it was the first and last time anyone else other than me see you like that...' Armaan said as he softly care her cheeks making her shiver... 
'A simple girl like me, who work as a PA doesn't need people to see who I am... I m happy in my work and I would want to keep my life simple... I still don't believe, we are going to be married in few days...' Riddhima said...
'Just a week baby, than my name will be join in yours to let the world know u belong to me...' Armaan said...
'My soul is already mark as yours Armaan, I don't care about the world unless you are by my side every moment of my life till I breath...' Riddhima said... 
'I love you...' Armaan said kissing her forehead...
'I love you too...' Riddhima said kissing his chin making him smile showing his dimples... 

Armaan was about to capture her lips but Riddhima push him as she stood up moving away from him towards the water... Armaan frown with her move as he very well understood she loves teasing him but at the end, she would be in his arms giving whatever he desire...
'Common Mr. Mallik, let's have some fun...' Riddhima said...
'Just say you want to see my abs baby, I wouldn't mind showing it to you...' Armaan said as he stood up...
'I don't mind watching you display your hot body but don't you dare show it to any other girl...' Riddhima said moving in the water slowly as she wait Armaan to join her... 

Very well knowing she meant it when she say she don't want any other girl to see him without cloth, Armaan took off his t.shirt as he move towards Riddhima... Riddhima stop seeing his perfect abs as it took her breath away, taking the advantage of her being lost Armaan quickly move and next moment both were in the water with Riddhima under him... 

Pehli Dafa 

Dil kahe kahaaniyan pehli dafa
Armaano mein rawaniyan pehli dafa
(Both were lost in each other as the water keeps making them soak as the waves came splashing on them... Armaan one hand was under Riddhima head while other one rest her waist, Riddhima both hands on his shoulder as they felt current pass through their veins feeling the cold water along with the proximity...)
Ho gaya begana main hosh se pehli dafa
Pyaar ko pehchana ehsaas hai yeh naya
(Armaan move his face close to her letting Riddhima eyelashes close feeling his warm breath, they felt their heart beat stop for a second as their breath got sharp feeling each other warm... Riddhima fingers dig in Armaan skin while Armaan hold on her waist got tight with sensation passing in their bodies...)

Suna hai, suna hai..
Yeh rasm-e-wafa hai
(Armaan started to care her cheek and jawlines with his lips as he slowly move it taking all the time he needs to believe that she was truly his... Riddhima just laid like that, letting him pleasure her with his touch and kisses knowing his arm is the place where she belongs to be...)
Jo dil pe nasha hai
Woh pehli dafa hai (x2)
(Armaan slowly started to leave kisses on her face, her eyes, cheeks, jawline and chin... Also near the lip, without giving to his desire as he try not to loose his sense very well being aware where they were at the moment... While Riddhima was slowly loosing the remaining sense left in her feeling Armaan love which he was showering on her...)

Kabhi dard si, kabhi zard si
Zindagi benaam thi
Kahin chahatein hui meherbaan
Haath badh ke thaamti
(Knowing he would loose himself, Armaan move a little away looking at Riddhima face to see her eyes closed, he took her one hand as he intertwined their fingers... Armaan slowly started to kiss her fingers individually before moving his lips on her hand up to her arms and shoulder-line still not leaving her hand...)

Ik woh nazar, ik woh nigaah
Rooh mein shaamil iss tarah
Ban gaya afsana ik baat se pehli dafa
(Armaan again look at her face as Riddhima slowly open her eyes looking at him to see his strong gaze... Seeing the passions it his eyes which has got darken, Riddhima felt a shiver as very well knowing what it means... Armaan who capture her orbs for a second, move it on her lips as his desire rise to seal it and taste every sweetness of it...)
Paa liya hai thikana
Baahon ki hai panaah
(Shy smile form in Riddhima lips, very well understanding what must be going on his mind... Riddhima couldn't help but bite her lower lips making it hard for Armaan to control his desire seeing how Riddhima was chewing those tempting lips...)

Suna hai, suna hai..
Yeh rasm-e-wafa hai
Jo dil pe nasha hai
Woh pehli dafa hai
(Without wasting another second, Armaan move his face closing the distance between their lips making Riddhima moan as Armaan hurriedly slip his tongue in her mouth... Riddhima free hand go around his neck pulling him close while Armaan let his body jammed on her as they dig in the sand, with their legs being tangled...)

Lage bewajah alfaaz jo
Woh zaroorat ho gaye
Taqdeer ke kuch faisley
Jo ganimat ho gaye
(Armaan sucks Riddhima tongue as he bite it softly making her moan, when he got enough of her tongue he slowly started to taste her lips as Riddhima also respond equally kissing him back... Armaan took a turn and make her laid on him but still neither of them break the kiss...)

Badla hua har pal hai
Rehti khumari har jagah
Pyaar tha anjaana
Hua saath mein pehli dafa
(After kissing like for ages, Riddhima break it and move off from Armaan... She stood up and Armaan also stood with her as he didn't dare to let go off her hand... Riddhima move deep inside the water with him as the water reach to their waist...)

Yeh asar ab jaana
Kya rang hai yeh chadha
(Armaan pull Riddhima close to him as he hide his face on her neck, leaving kisses on her nape, neckline and shoulder-line... Riddhima just closed her eyes, enjoying the kisses as Armaan hurriedly sucks her skin trying to shower all the love he has in his heart for her...)

Suna hai, suna hai
Yeh rasm-e-wafa hai
Jo dil pe nasha hai
Woh pehli dafa hai (x2)

Knowing Armaan wouldn't leave her, Riddhima splash water on his face trying to break the moment knowing they can't let things go out of hand... As expected, Armaan was bring out from the trace and soon they started to splash water on each other forgetting their desire which was on fire a moment ago...

Spending sometimes in the water, Riddhima move out but was again trapped in Armaan arms as he came behind her swiping her feet off from the ground... Riddhima laugh feeling Armaan nuzzle his nose on her nape before turning her around and fall on the sand with her under him... 
'Armaan, let's go...' Riddhima said as she close her eyes feeling Armaan face hiding on her neck...
'No...' Armaan said as he slowly started to leave kisses on her skin... 
'Not here Armaan...' Riddhima whisper, knowing where things would lead if they get lost in each other...

Armaan didn't care as he continue kissing her neckline and move to her throat as he gave her open mouth kisses... Riddhima hands were around his neck while Armaan one hand was under her head while other hand move sensually on her bare body, trying to feel every part of it... 

Riddhima rise her upper body to give him more access on her chest as Armaan face move on her throat and down to collar bone... Being lost, Armaan move down to her chest as he leave kisses and rubbed his lips on Riddhima perfect round boobs which was reveal... 

As the sensation make hard for him to control his desire, Armaan put her skin in between his teeth's as he left a mark on her skin... Riddhima moan feeling sudden pain but Armaan make her relief by moving his tongue on the spot, Riddhima one hand move on Armaan hair as she took it in her fist feeling the pleasure Armaan was giving her... 

Riddhima felt herself going wet as Armaan hard penis were touching her navel, being excited to come out to the open as it was ready to feel deep inside Riddhima body... Riddhima gasp as Armaan press himself more to her over her panties, her one leg go around his torso as she rubbed lower part of her body over his hard member as she felt herself going weak feeling the excitement creating in their bodies... 

Armaan rubbed his lips in between her valley as he try to control his desire but feeling her so closed, he has no control over him anymore... So knowing he can't stop unless he felt the dept of her, he move his lips on her boobs but with her bra coming in between, he slowly pull the string open which was holding the bra from her front...

Armaan pull both strings open letting the bra fall from her body, showing the perfect big round one with the hard peach nipples... Leaving her body, Armaan move his hand on her one boob cupping it hard as it perfectly fit in his palm... 

Not waiting to torture himself, Armaan put her nipple in his mouth sucking it hard making Riddhima cry as he pull it sensually making Riddhima go weak on her knees... Riddhima felt tickling sensation on lower part of her belly as they rubbed their lower bodies... 

Armaan sucks, nibble, chew and bite her nipples one by one as he left many kisses and bites all over her chest marking her as his... All this time, Riddhima try to hold her moans and groans without letting it out from her mouth as she bite her lower lips with her eyes closed feeling the pleasure...

Getting enough of her boobs, Armaan move his face up to her throat and jawline before moving out looking at her face... Seeing how she was biting her lower lips to control her moans, Armaan move his hand on her chin making Riddhima open her eyes... 

Armaan move his thumb on her lower lips, making Riddhima leave her lips as he move closed sealing it with his... Sucking softly her lower lips, Armaan slide his hand down on her leg which was around his torso as he sensually pressed it making Riddhima moan again... 

Sound didn't come out as Armaan kiss her on full mouth, moving his tongue inside it tasting her sweetness... Taking control over, Riddhima push him on the sand as she move over him without breaking the kiss... 

When they were out of breath, Riddhima break the kiss and move her lips on his perfect jawline and chin kissing it hard... Armaan let his face move back giving her more access as she move her face down on his throat and chest... 

Riddhima hands sensually move on his perfect abs as she kiss his well built chest, leaving marks... Feeling Riddhima showering him with kisses, Armaan closed his eyes as he enjoy the moment as he always love this side of her than the shy side... 

It wasn't the first time they lost control as they had many time make endless love marking each other soul in last one year after being in relation for almost 2 years... As now they were finally going to get married just in a week time, they didn't hesitate to share such moments because it always turn memorable for them... 

So letting Riddhima pleasure him, Armaan just stay without stopping her as she sensually kissed every part of his body before moving further down to his member which was struggling to come out from his short... Armaan who has his eyes closed, jerk it open feeling Riddhima soft delicate hand moving on his member...
'Shit...' Armaan groan as he felt the warm of her palm on it over his short... 

Riddhima who was kissing his abs, look up to see Armaan looking down at her as his eyes turn dark with passions... Just to tease him some more, Riddhima move herself up letting her body parts touch over his as she slowly rubbed it over his body... 

Her boobs were pressing on his hard chest as their nipples touching each other nipples... As Riddhima was still on her panties and Armaan in his short, Riddhima ever so slowly rubbed her vagina over his hard member making havoc reaching to the height of their control system to break it any second... 

Very well understanding she was just enjoying teasing him and make him want to take the first step by letting himself inside her, Armaan just hold her hips as he felt Riddhima lips on his chin, biting it as the pleasure were getting over their heads... 

Armaan hands move on Riddhima buttock as he press it hard on his member, it was Riddhima turn to moan feeling his hard penis on her vagina as she was wet enough to feel himself inside her... Taking the advantage, Armaan pull the strings open on her panties which was on either side of her hips as he put his palm on her vagina cupping it to feel her wetness... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima moan as she goes numb for a second feeling Armaan warm palm on her vagina... 

Taking a turn, Armaan let Riddhima laid on the sand as he slowly rubbed her vagina before letting his fingers enter it making the cums on his palm... Riddhima just groan loudly feeling his finger moving deep inside her, Armaan just hide his face on her neck, trying to control his desire as he don't want to do rough love... 

Feeling Armaan fingers doing wonder in every single part of her body, Riddhima move her hands on his back and down to his short as she pull it down feeling his butt... As Riddhima was ready to take him inside her, Armaan sit up pulling down his short and move close to her as his hard penis came face to face her...

Seeing the hard penis, Riddhima hold it very well knowing what Armaan wants her to do... Riddhima move her palm on it before letting it in her mouth giving him a blow job while Armaan groan feeling her saliva on his member to make it more harder than it was now... 

Armaan hold Riddhima hair as he leads her to go more faster as his one hand move on Riddhima boob as he play with her nipples making it more hard as he kept pressing her boob tightly... When Armaan felt himself ready, he move his member out from her mouth and kiss her on full mouth... 

Making her laid back on the sand, he move her legs either side of his torso as he rubbed her vagina before entering her making her moan along with him feeling the warm sensation pass through their veins... They laid for sometimes as Armaan shower kisses on Riddhima face before sealing her lips... 

Kissing her on her lips as they chew each other lips, Armaan started to move slowly in and out letting their bodies move to the rhythm... Moving like that for sometimes, Armaan move out sitting as he pull Riddhima on his lap letting his member move in her vagina as her legs go either side of his torso...

Armaan hold Riddhima nape as he bit her lower lips hard, his other hand was around her waist as she slowly rocked herself on him as she got more wet while riding on him... Riddhima one hand was around his neck while she move her other hand on his chest, feeling his nipples as she play with it... 

Breaking the kiss, Riddhima move her face on his throat and chest as Armaan move a little back resting his one hand on the sand as he gave more access to Riddhima to mark his chest by her kisses and bites... As Riddhima keep riding, she felt herself reach to the climax which make her slow down... 

Knowing she might release any moment,  Armaan took the charge as he laid her back on the sand as he move little harder and faster than before making both release at the same time as their bodies go numb for a minute... Their breath were heavy, heartbeat were racing faster as their bodies go numb when they felt themselves being complete by each other... 

Riddhima let her head fall back on the sand with her eyes closed while Armaan laid over her, resting his head on her chest... Both were sweating as long before the water has dry from their bodies as the sensation make their bodies temperature hot... 

Being satisfied with their love making, they laid holding each other closed as the only sound which were heard was their heavy breath which was slowly turning to normal and their heartbeat which was thundering on their chest a while ago which was slowly dropping to it's normal beat... 

As they forget about their surrounding, but thanks to Riddhima mobile alarm, they were brought back to the world as the sun was now giving the much needed light to the whole universe... Armaan move off from Riddhima knowing they should leave, but he was in no mood to let go off the moment which they had just shared... 

Seeing how Armaan didn't make a move to dress himself, Riddhima took her lingerie which was left forgotten in their love make session as she stood up to go in the water before changing to the cloth she was wearing before she went to swim... 
'Armaan, let's go before anyone come here...' Riddhima said as she quickly move in the water and coming out letting the sand off from her body as they were cover with sand... 

Knowing they can't let anyone see them like that, Armaan also quickly jump in the water letting the sand wash off before coming out to wear his short back with his t.shirt... When both were covered with proper cloth, Armaan hugs Riddhima knowing they had to part away for now... 
'I m going to miss you, can't we just register our marriage in court...' Armaan said kissing her bare shoulder as she was wearing a sleeveless top... 
'No Armaan, I want to enjoy every rituals of our marriage and you know it right...' Riddhima said...
'Yeah, I know that love... I just wish I could kidnapped you and take you to some where no one can find us or disturb us...' Armaan said...
'And what would you do than...???' Riddhima asked facing him, putting her hands around his neck...
'What else to do, I will make love and more love to you until I get satisfied which I don't think I would ever get...' Armaan said...
'JO DIL PE NASHA HAI, abhi bhi nehi utra na tumhara...' Riddhima asked...
'JO DIL PE NASHA HAI, woh kabhi nehi utar sakte...' Armaan said rubbing his nose on her making Riddhima smile... 
'Aur main kabhi utarne bhi nehi dunga...' Riddhima said...
'Really...???' Armaan asked...
'Really...' Riddhima said...
'Kiya karenge uske liye tum...' Armaan asked...
'Yehi...' Riddhima said as she crash her lips on him...

Armaan smile to the kiss as she was right that just one kiss from her will make Armaan desire wake... Desire of making her soul his for unconditional times, mark her as his until the death part them by taking their heartbeat and breath away from their souls... 

- THE END -

Hello Friends and Readers...
So here goes the next OS... Which is 18+ :P
Hope u all would enjoy it..
Ignore mistakes...
Press LIKE and Leave COMMENTS...
Take care...
Love you All...

With Love,
Rihoohaws...
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice OS 
Thanks for PM
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow mindblowing os.love the story.thanks for pm. Keep writing such beautiful story.❤️eagerly waiting for next story.
karankajen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsm os..too hot... amazing..
Prizi thumbnail
hot hotter hottest
hahaha
Abbia_radeel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb di