' Apna papa ka itna chinta hai?'

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
😆🤣 
Haan, Rambachan. Bohot chinta hai. Isliye bhag kar shadi karke apna aur aapka naam roshan karne wali thi. 

Shadi dikhao jaldi se. Khatam karo pagalpanti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Deyb this is also call bold and breaking the rules as she's not here to sacrifice but she's modern I read this in the morning on this forum.
Babboo is waiting to act well and Nimki's character is waiting for growth and don't know what else...(Pathetic)
So nimki will be no less than her mother who runaway, like mother like daughter. Still the coward Rambachan did not slap his so called bold modern daughter.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Deyb this is also call bold and breaking the rules as she's not here to sacrifice but she's modern I read this in the morning on this forum.
Babboo is waiting to act well and Nimki's character is waiting for growth and don't know what else...(Pathetic)
So nimki will be no less than her mother who runaway, like mother like daughter. Still the coward Rambachan did not slap his so called bold modern daughter.

You know the marriage will happen. The makers know Babboo doesn't has much scope so they are using Abhimanyu every way possible. From Eleena to masi, from mahua to Mungeri, all these scenes including the dream sequence s were to keep Abhi's fans hopeful about the marirage getting cancelled. But slowly I see all the possible ways are cancel led and Babboo will fall for Nimki it seems. He had that pyar wali smile today.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dey.bh

You know the marriage will happen. The makers know Babboo doesn't has much scope so they are using Abhimanyu every way possible. From Eleena to masi, from mahua to Mungeri, all these scenes including the dream sequence s were to keep Abhi's fans hopeful about the marirage getting cancelled. But slowly I see all the possible ways are cancel led and Babboo will fall for Nimki it seems. He had that pyar wali smile today.[/QUOTE]@bold 😆