samaina os jealousy and confession

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guyz I am new here I am savira I am a silent reader may be many people know me because I write fan fictions on sukor and peeran I love yeh un dino ki baat hai and also loving the Jodi naina and sameer they are really cute their scenes motivated me to write os on samiana don't threw chappals and tomato so here it goes

After the Revelation of bet naina is completely heart broken she cry so much and sameer feels guilty to see the side of naina he realizes the importance of naina in his life he realizes he breaks naina's heart so he apologized to naina in many ways but naina is not ready to forgive sameer and because of naina's behavior sameer is getting restless and 24 hours he is thinking about naina he saw naina in his dreams also and other side naina is also getting restless to think about sameer she tried her level best to ignore sameer'action completely but she cannot forget sameer because deep inside she loves sameer she can't forget sameer and because of sameer' constant effort's and apologies she is having tough time in morning both samaina comes to school both sits in classroom on their respective seats when teacher introduced a new boy who take admission in school in samina's class teacher ask naina to help the new guy named ajay because he is new and naina is the head girl and topper in class after the class get over ajay comes to naina sameer is watching them talking and try to listen

Ajay:naina hey I am ajay

Naina:hello I am naina

Ajay:naina sawti mam says that you are the topper in class and also head girl so I want you're help in studies will you help me

Naina:don't worry I will help you ajay you feel free to ask me about anything about studies OK

Ajay:thanks naina for agreeing

Naina:you're welcome

Ajay:can we be friends naina ?

Naina:OK friends

Ajya move forward his hand for hand shake and naina hesitantly shake hand the whole conversation is listen by sameer he was feeling jealous to see that ajay with naina after 4 period break is going and sameer is angrily punches his hand on walls when munna and pundit come to console their friend

Munna:stop sameer it will hurt you

Pandit:sameer I understand what are you feeling right now ?

Sameer:no munna pundit you can't understand what I am going through I want to kill that new guy ajay how dare he to touch naina and do handshake I am really feeling hurt

Munna: stop sameer you should not worry about anything naina only loves you don't worry

Sameer:I know she really deeply loves me but I hurt her I make fun of her emotions and feelings and she is not accepting my apologise she is not even talking to me or even looking to me I feel deep hurt

Pandit:sameer let's go we should go to canteen naina is also there you go and talk to her and tell her that you loves her and you realizes youe all mistakes

The trio goes to canteen when they enters in canteen they saw naina sitting with ajay and talking and laughing and ajay is constantly looking at naina which burns ssmeer hurt more but the trio sits beside to listen what are they talking

Ajay:naina I must say you are a nice girl I am Lucky that I made you friend

Naina:thanks ajay

Ajay:naina you are beautiful girl I really like you I don't know when in enter in classroom I Saw you I start to like you I know you don't know me very much but I want to tell you truth

Naina:ajay you are a nice boy but I only consider you as my friend and classmate

Ajay:come on naina don't say like that I know you are feeling shy may be

Suddenly ajay put his hand on naina' s hand intentionally and naina feels un comfortable she stands up and leaves the canteen and ajay also goes behind her and the trio munna pandit and sameer also goes behind them sameer just wants to kill ajay on touching naina two times in ground ajay goes behind naina and calls naina he stops naina and tries to talk naina but naina leaves and breaks gets finished after break 3 period goes and then bells rings every students packs the bags and leaves for home but naina is still in the classroom completing her work when she saw ajay coming towards her she feels un comfortable ajya comes and talks

Ajay:naina why are you upset I only told you truth and you are running away from me come on naina I am a good guy in my previous school girls use to drool over on my look and charmed and I am serious about you

Other side sameer is also searching naina that where she is because he wants to talk to naina he goes to classroom to check naina when he reached on the door he listen ajay' voice and naina's

Ajay:now say something naina

Naina:look ajay I am not interested in you so its better find any other girl for you you are just my classmates an now I will break our friendship with you

Ajay:I knew it naina but you have to agree with me otherwise I will defame you and tell everyone in school that you and I are having affair think naina

naina: stop try to frighten me I am going

Ajay comes close to naina he moves his hand towards naina when suddenly someone punches on ajay's face and it is sameer and naina is shocked to see sameer but thank god that sameer comes because she is feeling scary after ajay's behavior sameer beats ajay badly but naina stops him and ajay leaves running away now both samaina left in classroom when naina lashes out at sameer for beating badly ajay

Naina:sameer what are you doing ?you beated ajay so badly what if he complains to principal sir about you do you have any idea ?

Sameer:I doe care if he complains but how dare him to touch you twice I want to kill him but you stopped me from doing it

Naina:why you have problem if he touch me m.r sameer maheshwari ?why are you taking care of me ? It it a new bat ?

Sameer: no naina this is not a bet I know I hurt you a lot and I realize it even I apologized to you many times but I know you are hurt you will not easily forgive me but naina trust me I realized that you are a nice girl and whatever I did whith you is not right you can punish me but don't stop talking to me naina else I will die I love you naina I really do I am not doing this for any bet I am telling you the truth and you are asking me that why I I had problem with ajay touching you because I can't see you with any other guy I can't see some one else touches you I really love you a lot and you are mine miss naina aggarwal and I will love you till my last breath and no body can stop me from loving you plzzz forgive me naina I promise you that I will try to changed I will do whatever you say naina plzzz for give me

After saying all this sameer starts to cry he leaves from the class and naina is in deep should ck by his confession because today she has seen the love in sameer's eyes for her she noticed sameer's behavior in canteen also when she is talking to ajay she understand that now sameer also loves her the way she do loves sameer but she want some time to forget past moments because it's not easy to trust sameer again so goes to her house back other side sameer also goes to his house in morning sameer had fever and his any inform munna and pandit to give the application of sameer in school other side naina is anxiously waiting for sameer when she hear that sameer is I'll and having fever she gets worry and decided to meet sameer after school naina goes to sameer's house she hesitantly rings the bell of sameer 's house and nanu open the door and greets her and drops her in sameer room where she saw sameer lying n bed he also did not eat anything from morning she goes towards sameer an sits side her when sameer he opens his eye he thought that nay be he is dreaming about naina he pulls naina towards him na was shocked and falls on sameer when sameer lovingly touches he cheek after touching naina's cheek sameer realizes that naina is here in reality he gets shocked he leaves naina suddenly

Sameer: naina is it true that you came here or is it my dream omg ?

Naina: I am here sameer this is reality

Sameer:I am so ...sorry naina I touched you I thought may be it is my dream

Naina: its OK you're nanu tells you did not eat anything first eat and take medice

naina makes sameer eat the meal and gives him.medicines when she realizes that sameer has a picture of her which he click on mount abu trip sameer also realizes naina saw the pictures of her

Sameer:naina i was missing you badly that's why I was talking to you're photos you were angry with me now plzzz don't shout on me for this

Naina:sameer I came here because I am worried for you but I want sometime for this relation I can't trust you easily again

Sameer:I understand naina you take you're time I will wait for you till my last breath because I love you from the bottom of my heart and I know you also love me a lot it's just that whatever I did in past you can't easily trust me again and I promise you I will win you're trust again and heart also I will prove to you that I am perfect for you and now I am a changed person you changed me completely naina aggarwal

Naina feels shy and blushes to hear sameer's love confession sameer also realizes that she is feeling shy ad blushing so he thought to tease naina more

Sameer:naina you know what I don't know that you look so cute while blushing

Naina:I am not blushing sameer stop it naina aggarwal never blush

Sameer:don't worry naina aggarwal do not bush but naina sameer maheshwari will blush and I knew it you are only mine

Naina:I am going sameer I have work I have to go sameer

Sameer stops naina and gives naina a box when she opens it it has a beautiful gold locket written s+n naina was overwhelmed to see this sight of sameer

Sameer: naina this is s small gift from my side I want you to wear it always

Naina:but this is so costly and expensive I can't take it

Sameer: if you will not take it I will not eat anything think naina

Naina:OK I will take it but plzzz eat on time else youre fever will increase

Both samina share eye locks and naina leaves

So this is it it also have s second part which is in my mind do comments and hit like don't threw chappals

anbdi know it has lots of mistakes so forgive me I am not a professional writer Edited by bb14 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krutikarainbow thumbnail
Oh my god!!!! This was perfect now this what the serial people should learn if they do it like this then I will die.
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww it was so cute.. short n sweet. Loved naina sameer maheshwari. Do update next part. Will love to read. N yeah plz pm .
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naina sameer maheshwari
Nice name
Waiting fr more
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was really cute 😳
well written
Anjali33 thumbnail