Finally this track is getting over that's a good news and new track let see 

My pleasure Jill ๐Ÿค—
Yeah we have to celebrate this ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hope the new characters won't be as scary as Archie๐Ÿ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Wow I really have no words after reading this: political intrigue and terrorist plots, plus the requisite beautiful daughter to fawn over SK...okay๐Ÿ˜• 

Hahaha let's hope for the best Kelly...๐Ÿ˜†
jill_jill thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

My pleasure Jill ๐Ÿค—
Yeah we have to celebrate this ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hope the new characters won't be as scary as Archie๐Ÿ˜†

archi is so white even sk look dark beside her ๐Ÿ˜† more over OG doesn't like to act as negative character I think that why she is performing well hope she gets a good character in future and I  am lalitha I lost my old I'd ๐Ÿ˜† this one is new ๐Ÿ˜† 
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ab kya home minister ki beti Shaurya ke peeche padegi yeh sare ladkiyon ko sirf Shaurya hi miltha hai jaal bichane ko. ๐Ÿค”

Shaurya is full on demand, he is most wanted munda of Delhi ๐Ÿ˜† But he is not most eligible bachelor anymore yeh kyoun nehin samaj ata logon ko

TFS Sham & Cindy ๐Ÿค— Edited by vimikrao - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jill_jill

archi is so white even sk look dark beside her ๐Ÿ˜† more over OG doesn't like to act as negative character I think that why she is performing well hope she gets a good character in future and I  am lalitha I lost my old I'd ๐Ÿ˜† this one is new ๐Ÿ˜† 

Lali ๐Ÿคฃ
It's you๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah I saw few days back someone calling you as lali and have asked too ...but later didn't checked the reply..

Yeah at least we will get rid of that expressionless villan ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

Ab kya home minister ki beti Shaurya ke peeche padegi yeh sare ladkiyon ko sirf Shaurya hi miltha hai jaal bichane ko. ๐Ÿค”

Shaurya is full on demand, he is most wanted munda of Delhi ๐Ÿ˜† But he is not most eligible bachelor anymore yeh kyoun nehin samaj ata logon ko

TFS Sham & Cindy ๐Ÿค—

To make him eligible they will plan to kill mahek ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Than Shaurya will save mahek...๐Ÿ˜†
Yeh silsila yoonhi chalta rahega 
Welcome Vinu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info Shams so it looks like another 3 months torture for ZKM fans I guess they are really straying from the original theme.
persadian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O Gawd
Does ST think๐Ÿคช ZKM is the new DABH๐Ÿ˜•

at least demonic pregnancy looks like a no show they rushing right into Chudail pushing SK off a bridge๐Ÿ˜†
looks like SK calling MS malkin over the phone yday was a foreshadowing of MS taking the reigns when SK goes AWOL๐Ÿคข gawd can we not get a half-brother wanting his biwi and wealth track๐Ÿ˜† I can deal with hot and dashing always wanting MS๐Ÿ˜† I cant tolerate chipkus around SK๐Ÿ˜ญ  looking at his track record, can SK take vrat for not noticing all woman except his biwi๐Ÿ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: persadian

O Gawd

Does ST think๐Ÿคช ZKM is the new DABH๐Ÿ˜•

at least demonic pregnancy looks like a no show they rushing right into Chudail pushing SK off a bridge๐Ÿ˜†
looks like SK calling MS malkin over the phone yday was a foreshadowing of MS taking the reigns when SK goes AWOL๐Ÿคข gawd can we not get a half-brother wanting his biwi and wealth track๐Ÿ˜† I can deal with hot and dashing always wanting MS๐Ÿ˜† I cant tolerate chipkus around SK๐Ÿ˜ญ  looking at his track record, can SK take vrat for not noticing all woman except his biwi๐Ÿ˜†

It can be possible the new Terrorist can fall for mahek and try to snacth mahek from SK ...why should boys have all the fun ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivanie05

Thanks for the info Shams so it looks like another 3 months torture for ZKM fans I guess they are really straying from the original theme.

Welcome Shivani...it's my duty to get you all prepared for the next track..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ