Aage kuwa peeche khai, kya kare ab Tettar bhai?

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
πŸ˜†
Nimki jiski hone wali Bahu hai uska to haal behaal hona hi hai. Nimki ki harkate hi aisi hai ki haveliwala to kya chaprasi bhi bardasth na kare. Kaun si ladki aise function me jati hai?

Anyways, the men's only program had our female lead dancing like a mad woman while all men watching her. Thanks to Nahar Singh.

Btw now Babboo is also plotting against his father. Since the marriage is inevitable he will now marry Nimki and kepe the power to himself. His father wont get anything. Basically Tet tar has three enemies now. Nahar, Babboo and Nimki 

Abhimanyu should just let her be. She needs to learn her lesson the tough way. Its time Indraneil quits for good. He can do much better than these repetitive and monotonous scenes.I really want Babboo to marry her now. She deserves all of it. Every bit of humiliation, every bit of discrimination and all the hatred the family would give her is what she had choose herself. Please dont make Abhimamyu accept her after all
these tamasha. I accept I am bit frustrated with her character.
Also, Tunne should learn to say NO. Why does she need to bring Tunne in all her ridiculous plans despite of knowing he loves her. Even Mahua understands but Nimki doesn't.

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Look like you are tired of Deepika padukone(The fake one) throwing tantrums in her real life πŸ˜†
Nothing will be left without Abhimanyu and tunne believe me it will turn only monotonous the first lesson she must learn that not everything a girl dream of turns out to be real.
If she gets into the mansion except from mistreating, insulting  there will be nothing left then again watching 2-3 persons is so unexciting.
something else if you are rooting for Nimki and Babbu.
Nimki main aim is to get rich by hook or by crook and I seriously don't want her to reach or to get where and what she wants...

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Look like you are tired of Deepika padukone(The fake one) throwing tantrums in her real life πŸ˜†
Nothing will be left without Abhimanyu and tunne believe me it will turn only monotonous the first lesson she must learn that not everything a girl dream of turns out to be real.
If she gets into the mansion except from mistreating, insulting  there will be nothing left then again watching 2-3 persons is so unexciting.
Nimki main aim is to get rich by hook or by crook and I seriously don't want her to reach or to get where and what she wants...

πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Wahi to. Abhi nahi rahega to show boring hoga. Show boring hoga to show band hoga. Band hoga to akal thikane aayegisabkii
Aisi female lead nahi chahye jisme ek bhi positive baat nahi hai. Babboo bhi isse to better hi hai atleast apne parivaar ke liye. i
Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really hate how Rambachan and Nimki mess with Mauha's feelings about her mother, just like us she's gets little bits of information then nothing. It's really irritating now. Mauha should be told now. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Wahi to. Abhi nahi rahega to show boring hoga. Show boring hoga to show band hoga. Band hoga to akal thikane aayegisabkii

Aisi female lead nahi chahye jisme ek bhi positive baat nahi hai. Babboo bhi isse to better hi hai atleast apne parivaar ke liye. i

she's sort of ill mannered, characterless living in a village she does not know what are the rules, thought of these villagers but good for Tettar he wants Nimki for always being the head of the village but the price he has started paying is his so called honour which has started to tumble down.
W/O Abhimanyu this show will not go long no doubt...and if they have planned him to stand at the back giving his advice here and there better he finds an another way. Nimki needs someone who can control her and guide her in the right way as Rambachan was suffering due to his wife running away he did not take care of Nimki.
Mahua explained to her that she must NOT go where the Babboo so called bachelor party is going on but to no avail...Bachelor party full of oldies.πŸ˜†
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
I have been saying this. Rambachan is after all a hopeless father. Mono is still young but Mahua who single handedly is running the house deserves to know about her mother however bad the truth may be. Idk why Rambachan cannot treat both his daughters alike? In his quest to handle Nimki who was left traumatised after her mother's death, Rambachan has ignored Mahua as if she doesn't exist. Its as if Mahua has to paybthe price for what her mother has done to Rambachan and Nimki.
When Nimki sleeps in Rambachan's car due to electricity failure and the battery goes off, Mahua questions Nimki if others are not uncomfortable with the power failure. Nimki gives a hoprless explanation as always and Rambachan doesnt speak a word. Why like why?why is it so difficult for him to correct her? Mahua deserved an answer there and Nimki deserved a punishment.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

I have been saying this. Rambachan is after all a hopeless father. Mono is still young but Mahua who single handedly is running the house deserves to know about her mother however bad the truth may be. Idk why Rambachan cannot treat both his daughters alike? In his quest to handle Nimki who was left traumatised after her mother's death, Rambachan has ignored Mahua as if she doesn't exist. Its as if Mahua has to paybthe price for what her mother has done to Rambachan and Nimki.

When Nimki sleeps in Rambachan's car due to electricity failure and the battery goes off, Mahua questions Nimki if others are not uncomfortable with the power failure. Nimki gives a hoprless explanation as always and Rambachan doesnt speak a word. Why like why?why is it so difficult for him to correct her? Mahua deserved an answer there and Nimki deserved a punishment.

Think about Nimki she's a girl from a developing village and she looks and behave as a rich girl from the city why the creative made this character.
She's not used to sleep w/o AC
how can she be used to it if it does not exist in her house??
Rambachan never tried to correct her he only say yes and no following Nimki ..in fact she does not deserves to get marry as she can't handle herself how is she going to handle her married life which comes with lots of responsibilities??
The only positive point in Nimki character is when she's with Alina otherwise a complete zero.
sandhyanu--1995 thumbnail
Nimki is too selfish and besharm...mahua know his father have not enough money to expanses nimki marriage. Why nimki do not understand that her home situation and economical stage.today nimki is about to himilate but ABHIMANYU SEE NIMKI AND HE SWITCHES LIGHTS BY FIRING BULLET.accha HOTA nimki ka bejjati HOTA aur thodi si to samghe aati LGTA H BACCHI KA ALL HUMILIATION EK HI DAY HONA H  SO DIRECTOR SAHIB ABHI NHI KARWA RHE H.πŸ€“                                                                                                           
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhyanu--1995

Nimki is too selfish and besharm...mahua know his father have not enough money to expanses nimki marriage. Why nimki do not understand that her home situation and economical stage.today nimki is about to himilate but ABHIMANYU SEE NIMKI AND HE SWITCHES LIGHTS BY FIRING BULLET.accha HOTA nimki ka bejjati HOTA aur thodi si to samghe aati LGTA H BACCHI KA ALL HUMILIATION EK HI DAY HONA H  SO DIRECTOR SAHIB ABHI NHI KARWA RHE H.πŸ€“                                                                                                           

So Abhimanyu saved her but not reprimanded her, well done creatives😑 you are like this emoticon.
she does not need to get married to get insulted as if soaked in insults want you to show this day ASAP.(Request to CV'S)