Rishbala Os Contest || main thread| Voting Closed

madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Participants are requested to post their OS here.

last day to submit os is 16th January  2018 11.59 pm.
 voting will start in 16/17th Jan and will be closed on 28th Jan.
 results will be announced on 31st Jan

Note: participants after posting the story here, pls PM this thread link to the ones in your pm list. 

Voting procedure 

1)Readers should read every One shots and rank them 1, 2, 3 according to their liking. 
2) readers should only rank top 3 of the stories they liked.

3) rank points
1- 10 points
2- 7 points
3- 4 points

No random comments till 16th jan

Note:participants pls bookmark this page

Readers, it's must to vote for three stories.  You can't come just to vote for your friend. Pls don't be biased and give the right points to ones deserving

Updated dates
Edited by madhumeandyou - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khidki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OS #1

RAABTA

There is an old saying in Chinese folklore,

It say there is always a magical connection between two people's souls who are meant to be together.
The two people connected by this thread, are destined lovers regardless of time, space and circumstance.
This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but it never breaks!

He buttoned up his coat as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. His eyes transfixed, he wore his watch. He missed her, he missed her very much!

It was new year's eve, a new year awaited to be celebrated. The city was decorated and people were merry. He looked out sans any zest, while people waved and cheered to him. After all he was their famous beloved R.K!

He got off the car, and walked up the staircase with her hand wrapped around his. The media clicking pictures. She wore the prettiest smile while he wore the stone face, least bothered about the things around him. A grand ball had been arranged for the New Year's Eve by the biggest Producers of the country. It was marked as the most magnificent New Year Celebration Night in history. The entire set had been transformed into a ballroom from the fairytales. Not just media and fans, but even the most popular actors were spotted in all excitement, except one. One who wore a small smile on his face, while cried in his heart. Rishabd Kundra!

SHE had left him. Nothing changed. Everything was just back to normal. Just like it used to be when she wasn't there. 

The entrance of the hall grandly decorated. He looked perfect with his new Girlfriend, the media thought. To him, it was just another promotional stunt for his upcoming movie. A strategy well planned, well thought of. The mind rejoiced with happiness while the heart lay broken somewhere, exactly as she had left it, drunk with her memories and pained by her torture. Her torture or his own? He screwed his eyes shut and taking a deep breath came out of his thoughts. Correction her thoughts.

He cordially smiled at the man who offered him a mask. He chose the darkest one. A while later the lights dimmed as everyone stood in the centre. Each man offering a dance to an unknown lady, all in masks.

He blindly extended his hand to the first lady he came across. She accepted the first hand that was extended towards her. A miny spark ran down the length of his arm as her hand came in contact with his. He chose to ignore it, and pulled her closer. 

Her eyes rested on a pair of deep dark eyes. The ones, she still loved. She had seen him enter, and had thought of being away but destiny had other plans perhaps. Destiny brought her straight into his arms. Stupid Destiny, always made things worse for her. Soft music played as they swayed. He din't care to see his dance partner.

Tujhse kiya hai dil ne bayan
Kiya nigahon ko zubaan
Waada wafa ka kiya

He hadn't taken the care to even notice anything about the lady he was dancing with, the dance was a mere formality. The shadow over her face bearly made her eyes visible.He turned her and brought her back close to his chest and ran his fingers from her elbow to her palm, for the next move.

The touch felt familiar. He brushed his thoughts away. He was probably imagining her again. Something that he hated, 3 months and yet he felt her presence everywhere. His damned Goddess of a wife! Alright, ex-wofe to be precise.

Tujhse liya khud ko mila
Liya duaaon ka sila
Jeene ka sapna liya

She gently closed her eyes as she felt his fingers on her skin. She was in his arms. She felt the warmth she had missed for days. The warmth - HIM.

She had to disappear. She knew he would have hated her for that, the stories on the Newspaper and Magazines just proved it, he was all set to get engaged to his new Girlfriend. He probably hated her now, he always did  din't he. It pained her, to see him with someone else. She noticed his cold manner, the same one, he had possessed, when they had first met, as total strangers. She clearly remembered that day, when he had visited her home. It had been arranged by their parents. The Superstar Rishabd Kundra had agreed to an arranged marriage for his mother's sake.

It broke her heart a million times to see his disdainful attitude, she knew it was his vulnerability he hid below it. She couldn't go back to him, not after everything he had said that bitter day! She knew he loved her, and loved him immensely back. But her respect for herself and feat of having another vulnerable heartbreak yet again from him, din't let her go back to him.  Nevertheless he was living, and soon he would enter a new phase of life and she would only remain in the past chapters of his life, old and dusty. And he would be Happy again.

She loved him too much. She would always. She couldn't fall out of love. He lived in her heart. His smile evergreen, his presence ever fresh right in her heart and her love for him shone in her eyes. No matter what, she would love him. She was only his, His Biwi! His memories were enough for her.

She had to escape him, she can't stay long. She couldn't risk  being weak again. Besides,  she knew him too well. She  feared the consequences if he recognized her. But as much as her mind wanted her out of the situation, her heart wanted her to be there in that moment forever, in his arms. She wanted to hug him and tell him that she was his Madhu, the one he had been unsuccessfully searching for from past two months. She couldn't. He had broken her and she had slowly, put together those broken pieces she couldn't afford another heart break!

Dil ke makaan mein
Tu mehmaan rahaan rahaan
Aankhon ki zubaan
Kare hai bayan kaha aankaha

He felt her. He closed his eyes. It is her! His heart screamed. Clenching his jaw, he shut his heart as his brain took over. He turned her, unwinding her and then pulled her close, his hands now on her waist. She gently placed her hands on his shoulders, as they moved in tune to the beat, her eyes looking straight onto his collar, preventing an eye contact. It was hard not flicker her eyes upwards at his face and let her eyes treat on his face now  covered under the dark black golden mask, his eyes blazing. He tried looking down at her, the mask din't help, worse, the shadow was over face. He moved, turning around, at a faster pace to bring her in light. All he wanted was one glimpse. His heart raced, something only she was capable of doing without any effort.

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta
Kyun hai yeh kaise hai yeh tu bata

She had read through his intention. And turned right before the light was on her. He held her by the hand and pulled her into him, in dance. Her back collided against his chest. He placed his right palm over hers and slowly fit his fingers into the grooves between her fingers. He knew those fingers to well. It was her ! Yet again screamed his heart. The mind worked logic,he had practically looked for her everywhere to have no clue, then how could she be here.He moved his hand up in the air along with hers, placing his chin slightly over her shoulder, she shuddered. His doubts were washed away, it was her.!!! Her response, her breathing, her presence, all shouting her identity.

Meherbani jaate jaate mujhpe kar gaya
Guzarta saa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya
Tera nazara mila, roshan sitara mila
Taqdeer ka jaise koi ishaara mila

He wrapped his left arm around her, his palm reaching her bare stomach, thanks to the oval cut in her gown. He moved his lips closer to her ears, inhaling a sharp rugged breath as his palm came in contact with her skin. He was creating havoc in her system. The warmth was now turning to heat. She unrolled herself, freeing herself from his arms. He searched for an opportunity to meet her eyes, as they danced each matching the other's step effortlessly, as if they were meant to be synchronized.

Hadh se zyaada mohabbat hoti hai jo
Kehte hain ke ibaadat hoti hai woh

They both were stubborn, he wanted to meet her eyes, she wasn't going to let his eyes rest on hers. She knew he would read her heart, through her eyes. She couldn't get weak. Before she knew he had pulled her closer placing her hands around his neck while his hands brought her waist closer to himself, so that she looked up. She arched slightly and was about to look up when she realized and suddenly jerked closer instead, her chin over his shoulder. Breathing deeply, audible enough for him. Her hair covering her face due to the sudden move. He slowly inched away so that his eyes could meet her eyes. She closed her eyes shut. He looked at her closed eyes, and then her parted lips breathing deeply through the perfect cut of the mask.

Involuntarily his lips moved to hers. She opened her eyes slightly, and saw his lips inching closer to hers. She screwed her eyes shut, and tightening her grip on his shoulders she tilted her head and inched closer. 

Their lips met. Both had sparks dancing in their system. He knew it was her. It had to be HER. The kiss gentle at first, turned deeper and passionate. His hands pressing her waist and pulling her closer. Finally they broke apart, he was in a daze and before he knew she was gone. Gone like a dream. He looked around, ran hither-thither, found her no where. He slowly took his fingers to his lips, he could still feel her lips over his.

Qusoor hai ya koi ye fitoor hai
Kyun lage sab kuch andhera hai
Bas yeh hi noor hai 
Jo Bhi Hai Manzoor Hai...

Was he dreaming?

He was still standing there, comprehending whether he was dreaming or was it real. He walked to the side of the hall, his eyes looking all about. Suddenly his eyes rested on some figure running down the red carpet, to disappear into the lawn.

She panted as she reached the back lawn. Her smile grew wide as she stopped to breath. She felt something shiny fall. She looked down, it was his coat's cluff, it had broken away and had got stuck at the edge of the cut of her gown. Smiling she picked it up and put it into her purse.

No matter how much he showed he hated her, down there in his heart it was just her. He had never really wanted to get married to her. He had always dreamed of that wife who would be a star to meet up to him. A complete diot he had been! For she was the rarest of stars, a true star. He had been an idiot to pish her away despite the fact that he has started liking her the way she was. She would cook for him, always great him with a smile when he returned tired from his shoots. She was a child at heart. She would play with him, fight with him, and never fan him. Something which bothered him. She wasn't like the other girls. She was different, very different. 

"Wish nahi kar ke jaaogi, Biwi!" He said aloud, walking up to her.
She stopped in track, and closed her eyes, wondering how she would face him. She turned around unsure.She shuddered at the thought but met his eyes. He was looking straight down at her.

She din't want to cry but her throat felt cracky. Her eyes shined with moisture. Her heart thudded loudly with every step he took towards her.
She looked away once he was right before her. 
"I have been an idiot, I know!" He said taking a long breath.

"Nothing new to me!" She frowned still looking away.

He smiled, "Diverting a little bit, you look beautiful!"

Her heart jumped, but on the outside she showed nothing. "That won't help in anyway Mr. Kundra."

"You can look at me, you won't grow horns, I promise." 

She rolled her eyes at him, hiding her smile. "What?" She said looking straight into his eyes.

"I m sorry!" He said honestly. "I have been a jerk, treated you so badly..and even broke your heart. "

She looked up at him, accusingly, he knew it. "It's an old chapter and an old year, let's forget it. You have a new year waiting, and also a new wife, the kind you always wanted perhaps. You shouldn't be wasting time on old things." 

Her words pricked his heart. How much pain had he given her. She turned and started walking away.

"Wait!" He said catching up with her and standing before her.

Quickly looking at his watch, he took a deep breath. He got on his knees before her. "Waapas Aajo Madhu, Please?"

"RK what are you doing! Please don't create a scene here. yeh tumhaari movie ka set nahi hai."

He chuckled, and soon looked at her earnestly, "I love You!" 

"I Don't Trust You, Not Anymore!" She spoke feebly as a tear escaped her eye. 

"I understand Madhu. Tumhaari naarazgi jaayas hai. But give me once chance please. "

She nodded in a no. A brief pause followed.

"What do I understand? Your eyes say a yes and you not a no."

She looked at him, and looked at the sky. She wanted to scream a yes, but her mind was scared. 
She looked up at the sky, as varied color firecrackers shined brilliantly. Smiling she knelt down beside him. Cupping his face, she rested her forehead against his, "I Love You Too " she whispered. A second later there was loud sound of crackers. The two looked up smiling, and then turned back to each other.

He wrapped his arms around her, and gently kissed her forehead, "Happy New Year Biwi!"

She smiled amidst teats of happiness, "Happy New Year Rishabd!" 

His eyes shone, as she addressed him by his name. But soon a baffled look replaced his smile as she said something.

"It's Madhu! I m still not your wife, remember- we are divorced."
He squeezed his eyes, "Only on paper! In my heart you are still my wife!"

She frowned, "No, Madhu!"

"Biwi!" He argued.

"Madhu!" She got up, clapping the dust of her palms.

"Biwi!" He exclaimed once again getting on his feet.

"Saal ki shuruwaat ladte ladte nahin shuru karni chaiye!"

"Exactly, but you always start!"

"No you did!"

He looked aside, she was impossible. Then smirked he wasn't any less, was he? He quickly grabbed her wrists and drove it all the way to her back. She was now perfectly caged in his arms, her face inches apart from his.

She gasped his name, and he looked at her adoringly. "Biwi." He declared, husky enough.

She fidgeted, "this is cheating, RK!" 

"Rishabd!" He demanded.

"RK!" She said wanting to piss him off. The two could play the game.

"Biwi, I have better ways to make you say my name!" He whispered huskily in her ear, biting the edge. Her eyes widened and cheeks flushed. She had grown used to his normal touches and hugs but still not the intensifying intimacy. She freed her wrists gracefully as he stared at her, his gaze switching between her eyes and lips. She jerked him away by the shoulder freeing herself. He looked in lost daze. 
"Good try Mr. Rishabd Kundra. But you see I m Madhubala Malik, not going to be easy. Convince me to marry you again and then we shall talk!" She said with an air of importance.

"What!" He looked atvher in shock. 

"Win me over, and then I shall think about, being your Biwi!" She smirked.

He rolled his eyes, a smile dancing on his lips as he prepared his next move. He took two steps and picked her up in his arms. And started walking down the rear lawn to the parking. 

"Rishabd!" She gasped. He cheated once more!

"There you go, I just won your heart by that, I know I did. And guess what I got what I wanted - you called me Rishabd, the one thing that only my wife can do. Are we okay biwi?" He smiled, putting her down beside, the car.

She smiled. "Cheater!"

He gave a lopsided smile, "That's what you have!"

It indeed was a New Year, a new beginning for them.

Kyunki...

Kuch Toh Hai Tujhse Raabta...

~~~~~~~~~~~
~Anni.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all have a Brilliant New Year Ahead! 
⭐️

Edited by Khidki - 6 years ago
magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi friends

Here is  my os
The story contains flashback and present situation .so I am posting present in blue and flashback in black.hope you won't confused in between present and past.so happy reading

My love never dies

Silent Night
Holy Night
All is calm
All is bright
Round yon virgin
Mother and child
Holy infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace

The song is floating in the air enthralling all the souls around except the girl ,who was looking at the glistening lights adorning the.christmas tree and the church in front of her.the lonley tear shining in the reflection of light like a  Crystal of diamond . It felt like she doesn't realized the chilled December air and the freezing weather 
"Madhu"someone touched her jerking her out of her daze.
She wiped the tear threatening to flow down and turned to smile at the intruder who broke her perfect ,or painful ,thoughts.
"Ria ...happy Christmas"Madhu wished hearing the clock  and the church bells
"Merry Christmas Madhu...but y are you sitting here . come-on the mass is going to start"ria said
"Yeah"Madhu stood up wiping her dress from the dust on the steps where she has been sitting from past half an hour.she followed ria to the church for the mass.
After the mass
Everyone cheering and sharing the Cake while Madhu say down on the seat in thier car waiting for her family members.
"Madhu y are you sitting here.. someone want to see you"mukund said
"I am not interested to talk with anyone muku"Madhu said  disinterested
"Don't be so rude Madhu...they are asking for you"mukund
"Okay"Madhu climbed out of the car and followed mukund
They reached Thier family members who were chatting with a lady ,an old man and a young man, looking like Thier son
"Mr.patel she is my sister madhubala"mukund introduced Madhu to the them
They smiled at her and shook her hand saying "happy Christmas"
Madhu reciprocated Thier warmth of greetings.she felt like the young man's eyes are lingering on her face more than the way she likes.
"Madhu...he is Rahul Patel..he is working in Australia"mukund Said and Madhu Smiled at him .and she understood why that man was glancing at her every now and again.it was clearly a Marriage proposal .Madhu wanted to fled from there asap but she.cany ignore her family's feelings ,so she made a smiling face that doesn't reach her eyes.
"Can we talk?"Rahul asked Madhu 
"Of course ..why not..let's give some space"sikkandher said smiling
"Bhai.."Madhu looked at him pleading
"It's okay Madhu..",sikkandher said to madhu"she is a shy type"sikkandher said with a fake smile to the Patel's
"I thought someone like her working abroad will be smart...but I like shy girls.."Rahul said Laughing at his own joke.
Madhus Family members left her with Rahul and moved away to watch the crib setted in the church ground.
"So...you might be sensed that it's a Marriage proposal?"Rahul said
"Yeah"Madhu looked at the floor as if it is the most interesting thing than her soon_to_be_husbands face.
"Well...I didn't plan to settle by now..I wanted more time to explore my life..but you know ..our tradition ...my parents are worried about me being alone in Australia and bringing back an Australian as Thier daughter in law."he laughed again but Madhu faked a small smile.
"But you know.. when I saw your photo ..I couldn't resist anymore and I was longing to meet you..you are really beautiful"he said looking at madhu for a response but in vain.she was staring at nothing 
"Madhu..did you hear me?"Rahul asked .Madhu looked at him and said coldly"yes"
Rahul looked at her wide eyed.he never expected such a cold response from a girl when someone admires her beauty.
"R u not happy with this alliance?"Rahul
Madhu Smiled painfully 
"Tell Something"Rahul said 
"I have no say in this matter"Madhu said in low voice
"What do you mean? your family forcing you for this marriage?you have bf?do you want to marry someone?"he asked so many questions in one breath as he doesn't want to lose her and he silently prayed any of his questions aren't true
"Any of your doubts are not true..my family didn't force me and I don't have a boy friend now..I wanted to marry someone ..but it's an old story"Madh Said
"Oh... okay"Rahul sighed in relief."then...?"
"I am not ready for a relationship now"Madhu
"Don't feel bad...but r u thinking about that past  relationship?"Rahul asked
"Yes and no"Madhu
"Yes and no?"Rahul
"Yeah...I still have a slight hope ..he might come back to me"Madhu
"How many years you have been waiting for him?"Rahul asked with a slight disappointment
"Five years"Madhu
"Five years??!!!!..it's a long time Madhu..sorry to say..but I don't think he will come back"Rahul said
"You might be right..and my brother's might be right...but my heart never wanted to admit it...he might have rejected me or didn't want to accept our love ...you might accuse me that I have no self-respect to wait for him ...but my heart know no logics but it only knows to love.i can keep it aside ..then it might be my death"madhus eyes welled up.she wiped it embarrassed as she is crying in front of a stranger."and everyone is saying I am half dead..I had changed very much..they might be right..."Madhu Smiled painfully
Rahul held her hand and gently squeezed it
"Don't feel embarrassed..you can share your feelings with me...as a friend... haven't you heard sharing will diminish pain and increase happiness...I won't judge you after hearing your story...we both could take a decision after hearing it.. because Madhu it's five years passed and it's time for you to take a decision."Rahul said
"You wanna hear my story?"Madhu
"Yeah...let's sit hear"Rahul said gesturing to a nearby cement bench .

Flash back

Malik mansion

Ring...ring
Trishna took the phone in one jump before sikky could touch the phone.
"Hi..Madhu..when will you reach h yaar?"Trish
"I will be there tomorrow...I am at airport and got the boarding pass"Madhu said happily
"Oh..wow... we all are waiting for you Madhu...I called ria and tina ooo"Trish
"Wow...bhabhi that's great"Madhu
"Don't call me bhabhi"Trish scowled
"Oh..okay trish ..how is my Bros?"Madhu
"How you expect them to be?...your elder brother is busy with his works "Trish
"Yeah ..as always"Madhu
"Sikky is home now as he is having the weekly off..and mukund went for shopping"Trish
"Ria with him?"Madhu said smirking.
"Yes of course"Trish laughing.
"Okay Trish..I am going to board ..see you tomorrow"Madhu
"Yes"Trish cut the call smiling
"What she said bhabhi?"sikky asked anxiously
"Yes she will reach here tomorrow"Trish
"Wow..."sikky had a happy dance.

Next day
Air port

"Where is she?her flight landed one hour before and the passengers left after clearence"Sultan said
"You know your sister she might be doing some mischiefs"sikky said
"Yeah she is your sister too"Sultan
"Yes mine too"mukund said 
"Here she is"Trish
They saw Madhu walking along with a European holding his elbow and talking happily with him ,pushing her trolley with her right hand.
"Who is that man?"Sultan said furiously and walked to her enraged
"A European ..I can't believe"sikky
"Hah ...I don't like it"mukund followed his brothers
Sultan reached her yanking her hand from the man's elbow
"Ouch..."Madhu rubbed her hand."Bhai ..that's rude..instead of hugging me you are hurting me Bhai?..we are meeting after one year..."Madhu pouted her lips
"Who the hell are you?"Sultan glared at the man .soon others joined the glaring competition.the man looked at Madhu and her brother's wide eyed
"What's it Madhu..who are these guys and y are they shoutin"man
"Don't worry Jackson ..I told you about my brothers .here they are"Madhu Said smilies at Jackson
"Oh..okay..well nice to meet you guys"Jackso
"Madhu...we didn't expect this from you"mukund said sadly
"What I had done muku..?"Madhu asked wondering what happened to her brother's to take out a family drama.
"We never expected you to choose a European "Trish
"What??!!"Madhu started laughing
"What Madhu stop it"Sultan shouted
"Bhai...he is just a friend .we met at the airport "Madhu said chuckling
"Oh.. okay..sorry dude.we just misunderstand you"Sultan apologized to the man who was looking at them flabbergasted and he excused himself to his destination
"Come-on Bros let's go ..I want to take a nap..the jet lag"Madhu smiled and mukund collected.her trolley from her .they entered Thier luxurious car and drove off to Thier house
"Bhai...it's a new car?"Madhu Asked
"Yeah...I bought it last week"sikky said proudly
"My shera is there na...no one will touch him till I go back"Madhu threaten her family
"No baba...we won't ..he is all yours"trishna said"btw why you were late to check out?"
"I had something to buy for us girls"Madhu whispered to Trish
"What was that?"Sultan who was sitting besides Trish,his wife,heard Madhu
"It's girls thing..don't interfere"Madhu rolled her eyes at Sultan
"Okay...no offense"he showed his hand in surrender gesture

Malik mansion
Madhu fell to the couch and sighed
"I am home "she shouted
"Madhu behave..what if the neighbors hear you?"sikky
"I shouted for them to hear me and it's a warning for them too'madhu giggled
"Yeah...they were living in peace from last one year'mukund Smiled
"Don't worry muku..I am here to mess up with you too."Madhu said 
"You have two month cationon na?"sikky
"No sikky Bhai..just one month"madhuhu said
"Oh..that's too Short time"mukund Said frustrated
"I have exams after vacation muku"Madhu
"So you are going to study?"Sultan
"No way..I am here to enjoy with my family ...so no books till New year"Madhu Smiled

Madhus room
Madhu Opened her eyes and turned to look at the clock beside her bed on the night stand."out god I slept so eight hours ..I can't believe it"Madhu freshen up and went to kitchen for food
"Trish..what you had made for me?"Madhu
"All your favorite dishes"Trish smiled
"You are the best bhabhi in the world"Madhu hugged her and kissed on her cheek.madhu broke the hug and helped Trish to set the table

After two days
"Madhu...I am ready let's go to church for mass"Trish
"Han bhabhi"Madhu came out wearing her new outfit ,her brother gifted.her
"Madhu you didn't wear my gift?"sikky pouted
"Yes Bhai"she showed her new watch" and yours too"she showed mukund her new necklace earning a smile from her brothers.they all cane and hugged her together and Madhu stood melted in the warmth of Thier love.
"Hey..guys..leave me..I can't breath"Madhu said and they broke Thier hug grinning.
Sultan started the car and they hopped inside with smiling faces.
"Don't pamper your sister this much ...in few years she will leave you with her husband"Trishthe brothers face fell and they looked at Madhu sadly
"So you guys don't want me to get married?..that's so mean"Madhu faked sadness and then giggled
"No Madhu..but you should select Someone who could consider us a family"mukund
"Madhu.. btw..you didn't find anyone there...?"trish wiggling her eyebrow
"No bhabhi...I didn't found my type"Madhu
"Then what's your type?"sikky
"When I see him..I should feel the world around me freeze like a magic .only me and him and my heart will say he is mine and..."Madhus words were cut by trishna
"And you will hear a nelodious song .you two will dance with it and then..."Trisha stopped laughing .and everyone joined it.madhu hit on Trishnas head and pouted everyone looked at her face and smiled
"Look Madhu...stop watching romantic stuffs...we won't feel anything like that..it just in movies..but of course our heart will want them for sure"Sultan said some logic
"I know Bhai...what guys? .can't I dream "Madhu averted her gaze to the trees running past them.
"Okay..okay...pray for God to let you meet You prince charming today as it is Christmas Eve..he might grand your wish"trishna said winking at her and Madhu folded.ger  hand together and prayed
"Oh god.. please send my prince charming to me today as a gift..please santa bring him gift wrapped to me"and she opened her eyes and laughed.everyone joined her.

Church
Madhu entered the church placing her veil on her head .she knelt down on her knees and draw cross .she stood up and sat down on the wooden bench.the mass started after few minutes .and then the priest went to give his speech
"It's so boring"Madhu whispered to Trish"why can't he cut short it"
"Shhh ..."trishna put her finger on her lip and rolled her eyes to Madhu placing her veil in position.
Madhu shifted in her seat boringly.
After few minutes
"Trish...I want to use wash room"Madhu
Trish nodded and Madhu left the room in a second.she walked to the gaint Christmas tree adorned with lights .she hugged her coat close to her to ease the chills running through her body erupting goosebumps due to the cold December air .she walked to the other side of the church and saw the gate to graveyard.
"Just go and meet mom and papa"she thought and walked to the gate.sge got startled by seeing a vague image inside the graveyard
"Is that a ghost?"Madhu thought
"No way...ghost doesn't exist..it's only in movies"she assured herself"someone like me came to meet Thier loved ones"Madhu thought
She moved to the figure along the way in between the tombstones.gradually the figure got clear and she found out that it is a man sitting on a tombstone.he saw her coming and he shifted nervously.
"It's really rude to sit on a tombstone"she said looking at the man starting a conversation with him
Then he opened his mouth and fumes came out of it.she looked startled and the man turned to face her.
"If it is on your tombstone ..then it is not rude"he said rudet
"W...What?"Madhu
"It's my grave and I can sit on it"he said
"Y.. you...are...you.."Madhu stuttered and she shivered out of fear
"Yes.. Before you faint..I am Alexander dezusa"he pointed to the name inscribed on the tombstone"and yeah...I was dead 20 years back and I am a ghost"he said with a sly grin
"G..g.. ghost?"Madhu felt her whole body is trembling .."no..no..I am dreaming"Madhu said to herself.
"No you are not...come-on..pinch yourself to confirm"man
"No ...I might have slept to that priests boring speech "Madhu justifie
"Confirm by pinching ...may I do the favor?"man
"No..I will do that "and she pinched hard "ouch...so it's not a dream"
"Oh god..oh god...we're is my cross.."she searched her neck for the small pendant and find nothing .she remembered she left it at home when she wear her new necklace.
"Oh god..what I will do..I shouldn't have prayed like that mocking santa ..it's my punishment from God"she said and the man smiled widely flashing his pearly white teeth.she felt she saw fangs..
"F..f..fangs..oh god"she wanted to run but she felt her legs are frozen .
"Don't even try it..."Madhu said to the man who is looking at her amused
"Try what?"man
"Drink my blood"Madhu said trembling
"Blood?..oh yeah...I am full today..so don't worry..I just drained one girl and I will feel hungry tomorrow night only"he said"come and sit here ..we will talk..I am really bored ..no one talked with me from past twenty years"man
"No...I am sorry...i want to go back"Madhu
"Oh..you are rude"he stood Up from the tombstone and walked towards her.and the church bells rang .
"Oh.. it's twelve ..happy Christmas girl"he wished her
"No..stay there you ghost"Madhu .but he didn't stop and moved to her.she felt him closing his distance to her and then she saw some black spots leaving herself into Oblivion.

Madhu opened her eyes to the cool liquid sprinkling on her face and saw a crowd around her.she looked at each face with wide eyed .
"What happened child?"the priest asked
"Hah..what?"Madhu
"We find you at the steps passed out..are you sick?..you alright"he asked will concern
She looked at him as if he had grown horns and then in a minute she memorized everything..the cemetery ...the ghost ...
"G...g...ghost"Madhu
"Ghost?!!!?"everyone around her said in unison
"Yes"and she explained everything
"Father..I think she might have slept and dreamed the whole thing"a man said
"No..no...I am sure"Madhu
"Okay..let's go and find out your ghost"some people went with Madhu to the graveyard to found nothing but the erie silence.
"It's nothing Madhu...you might have dreamed"mukund
Madhu nodded to avoid the suspicious gazes on her.

Malik house

Madhu was lying on her bed and thinking about the whole ghost episode and she couldn't believe that everything was just her dream.sge averted her gaze to the door hearing the knock and said "come in"
Trishna entered with a smile
"Come Madhu ..let's have breakfast"Trish
"Yeah"Madhu nodded .still lingering in her though
"Madhu..you are thinking about the ghost..leave it yaar"Trish said bored as she was trying to make her believe it was just a dream,from past few hours,but Madhu is not ready to believe it.
"Come on"Trish pulled Madhu and she followed her.
Madhu came back to her room after her breakfast
"He said that he will be there at every night ...I should go and confirm it tonight.."she thought

Night

Madhu waited everyone to sleep and she went to the front door silently .she collected the keys to her Jeep and slowly tip towed to open the door.she closed it without making any noise.she started her Jeep with utmost care and drived to the church.she felt her teeth chattering by the chilled air and she mentally hit her head for not Wearing a sweater.she parked her Jeep away from the entrance and walked to the back entrance of the church directly into the graveyard.she got startled to see the figure sitting on the same place yesterday she met him.she wanted to confirm it's him and she went towards him.the figure turned his head to her .she halted a few meters away from him and he smirked
"Hah... madhubala...you came to meet me again?"he asked
Madhu looked at him flabbergasted .
"Welcome to my home madhubala...sorry I can't offer you a chair..but you are free to sit on that tombstone..well he is my friend and he won't mind..right Xavier"he stopped for a feemminutes as if he was concentrating on something"he said yes..you can sit there"the man said
"Y..you Know me?"Madhu stuttered
"Yeah...it's the perks of being a ghost..lot of information ... you are Ms madhubala malik ..you have three brothers and a sil... Your parents got killed in an accident and you are doing you higher studies in US...is it?"man
She looked at him hitting her jaw to the ground and couldn't belive the surreal things happening around her.
"Well madhubala...I didn't took my food today..will you help me..you Know ..a pint of blood...I promise I will make it up to you..it won't hurt much"he said standing up and joint his hands together and cracking his fingers with an evil smile.
"Madhu...run.."her mind screamed and the next thing she do is obeying her mind.she felt he is following her and his loud laughter echoed in her ear.sge flung open the door of her Jeep and sped to her house.

Morning

She tried to open her eyes to the voices booming around her but the eyelids didn't budge as if they are glued together.
"Oh my God..she is having a high fever"Trish said
"Call the doctor..Madhu..open your eyes Madhu..."Sultan said frantically .but she couldn't respond
Soon she felt something cold pressing on her chest and she wanted to swatted it but in vain.
"She had high fever..that is why she is unconscious ..let me give this medicine and she will be fine in two days"doctor
"Okay"Sultan nodded
Evening
Madhu took the porridge slowly from the spoon mukund was offering her.whole family was present in the room with a sad look on Thier face
"What guys..I am not dead..it's just a fever"Madhu glared at everyone.
"But..how you got it overnight Madhu..you were fine last night?"Trish doubted.and Madhu thought about the ghost and she felt a the hair onthe back of her neck erect.
"What happened Madhu"Sultan asked feeling the panic in her eyes
"N.. nothing"Madhu
"She was having nightmares throughout the sleep and we'remmumbling 'ghost'"Trish
"Madhu ...it was just a dream baby...forget it"sikky satdown beside her and hugged her.
"How can I..his evil laughter..it's still echoing in my ear"Madhu thought

Two days later

"Madhu...the boys are going for some new year Eve party leaving us here"trishna complaint her as she doesn't like her husband leaving her to hang out with his friends where as she and Madhu is bound to stay in house watching some crap shows on TV.
"Bhabhi...I have a plan"Madhu smiled slyly
"What plan?"Trish 
Madhu went to her room and came out with a bottle of champagne
"Madhu"Trish palmed her mouth and gasped"
"We are going to booze??"Trish
"Yeah ...let's call our friends"Madhu
After few hours

Madhu gulped down the last peg and tilted the bottle to the glass again and throw it angrily
"It's over girls...but any of you are sated?"Madhu 
"No..."the girls shouted
"Then let's go to some pub and enjoy..what you say?"Madhu asked
"Yes"the girls cheered
"Madhu..no..if Sultan found out"Trish said 
"Don't worry bhabhi..he won't..let's go"Madhu dragged her to the Jeep and dumbed her in the passager seat."let's go shera"she said to her Jeep raisin it to the club.shr parked her Jeep and jumped out of it .they entered the pub giggling and chatting and mesmerized by the lights and song there .it was a little crowded yet they found a seat for them
Madhu ordered Thier drinks and sipped it looking at the crowd dancing.a man approached her
"Hey baby .wanna dance?"man
"Nope..."Madhu Said
He left disappointed and the girls laughed together
"Madhu let's play dare"ria
"Yeah.."Madhu
"First you"ria
"Okay"Madhu
"Go and kiss a random man"tlria
"What the ... don't do it Madhu"Trish
"Hey you Promised Madhu"ria
"Okay.."Madhu stood up and moved to the crowd and saw a man facing his back to her.she hold his shoulder and he turned .she tiptoed and pecked on his lips .and she stumbled upon a bottle and he held her waist to make her steady
"What the..."the man cursed
"Alexander..?"Madhu get away quickly from his grip and ran to the table and gulped half bottle of alcohol in one go
the alcohol slowly drawn to her system Making her high.she stood up on the table and the DJ stopped the music.she took a glass and strike it with a spoon earning the attention from the crowd
"This new year...I wanted to dedicate my prayers to someone"she staggered a little"I mean our prayers...in the name of Alexander for the peace of his soul... please rest in peace Alexander and Don't ruin others peace"she tossed the drink and everyone around done the same.she gulped it down and said "thank you"she climbed down as Trish pulled her .
"What...Trish?"Madhu
"Who is this Alexander ?and what the hec?"Trish
"I am Alexander"a man said and they looked at the Greek god face standing in front of them and practically drooling.
"I...I said you Trish ..he is the ghost?'madhu said happily as she could prove that she was not dreaming.
"Can I have a seat?"man
"Yes Alexander...but don't hurt my friends"Madhu
He pulled a chair and sat down and trying to control his laughter
"Who are you?"Trish asked
"Me...Alexander"he looked at Madhu smirking
"Don't play games Mr.."ria
"I am rishab kundra"rk
"What?..then Alexander?"Madhu
"Oh...Madhu..dump..he just played a prank"ria
"Hah"but those fumes?"Madhu
"Fumes?"he took out a sigar and lighted it. He took a puff and hide the sugar in his hand and slowly released the fumes through his mouth 
"I was smoking when you came there?"he laughed
"And the fangs?"Madhu
"It was just a fake one"rk
"Y you did this to her...she was having fever for two days ..you Know"Trish said making him laugh at her dumbness and Madhu wanted to hit him on his head and wipe the smug look on his face.
"Btw...nice to meet you ladies ..and thanks for that kiss madhubala"he wincked at her and she glared at him .he left to his friends
"Madhu...you are fooled"ria laughed and her other friends Joined ria
"No...he will apologize for it"Madhu gritted her teeth.she stood up from her seat followed by her friends.she saw rk in the parking lot starting his bike.madhu ran to her Jeep and started it Trish and ria had to ran to hop in the Jeep.rk sped his bike and Madhu followed him .rkllooked at his mirror and saw a Jeep following him.he raised the speed and Madhu also done the same.
"Madhu please..let him go"Trish said gripping the dashboard when Madhu take a turn without slowing the pace.
"No..he will apologize"Madhu
",Who the hell is following me?"rk slowed down and Madhu braked her Jeep across the road blocking his way.she jumped out of the Jeep walked to him.
"Yes?..what this stunt for?"rk Asked in awe
"Apologize"Madhu
"What?"rk
"Say sorry"Madhu
"For what?"rk
"For playing with me"Madhu
Rk propped his head on his elbow on speedometer and smirked at her.
"If not?"he asked
"You..."Madhu pointed his finger to him.he caught her finger and bent it
"Ouch..."Madhu tried to remove her hand from his grip
"Sweetheart ...I am rk and I won't apologise to anyone"rk said with a smug
"I will make you"Madhu furiously trying to pry her hand from his grip
"Let's see"rk left her hand and pointed his index finger and middle finger to his eyes and then to her.and he started.his bike and rode to his destination
"Ufff"Madhu stomped her feet on the road and went to his Jeep
"Madhu leave him "Trish 
"No Madhu..you should make him apologise to you..he is such a jerk"ria
"Yeah I will"Madhu said determined

Next day

Madhu drived to the graveyard at night and as expected rk was there on the same tombstone.
She walked to him
"What?!!"rk asked rudely
Madhu sat down on a tombstone across him
"Apologize"Madhu
"I said no"rk said
"You Kno about my brother?they are in police"Madhu threaten rk
Rkllaughed"oh..you are threatening rk...no way madhubala ..I don't care what you are and your brothers are ...leave ..now"he said in rage
"No... Apologise"Madhu
"No..."rk
"I am going to stay here till you say Sorry"Madhu
"Okay...stay here and enjoy the company of ghosts"rk stood up and went to his bike.mwdhu looked around and the erie silence frightened her..she left back to her home
Madhu stalked him every night .but he didn't sat the words she wanted him to say.
After few days
Madhu walked to rk and smiled at him.he shifted his gaze from her gritting her teeth.
"Sorry?"Madhu smiled
He glared at her
"Mr.ghost is really angry today ..what happened ?"Madhu asked
"What do you want?"rk asked
"You know?"Madhu
"Okay"rk sighed"I am sorry for those pranks...are you happy?..now leave"rk said enraged
"But..how come you say it today..okay ..I accepted your apology..now friends?"Madhu extended her hand .rk swatted her hand
"That's rude"Madhu
"Leave madhubala before I do something I regret"rk said shutting his eyes and fisting his hand
"Rk...y are you sitting hereevery night?"Madhu asked him sitting across him
"None of your business"rk said 
"Please tell me yaar...you are into any dirty business..I mean are you a don't or something?"Madhu asked amused
Rkllooked at her annoyed and left as usual.she stalked him daily to know about his mystey.but rk avoided her and Sometimes shouted at her.
After few days
Malik mansion
"Madhu"Trish and Madhu turned startled
"Where are you going at this time of night?"Trish
"I...I... just"Madhu Stuttered
"Don't try to lie...I know you are doing this everyday..now tell me.."Trish
"Promise me you won't tell to Bhai."Madhu
"Yes...I promise"Trish and Madhu unravel everything to trish.trish gape at Madhu.
"Why don't you leave him even after he apologized?"Trish
"I don't Know"Madhu shifted her gaze
"Madhu...look at me...r u in love with him?"Trish
"I guess so"Madhu Said blushing.
"Nadhu..r u crazy..you dosent know anything about him except his name..how could you be so naive ?"Trish asked
"Trish...my heart dosent understand these logics and I want to know about him..that's y I am stalking him"Madhu
"Madhu ..but..."Trish
"Please trish...I have only few more days here and Before that I want to know him"Madhu
"Okay...but take care"Trish
"Thanks.."Madhu kissed in her cheek and ran out to her jeep

Graveyard

"Please madhubala...leave me alone...I request you"rk
"Y can't you say me the truth rk..."madhu
"It's nothing concerned with you"rk said 
"Everything regarding you concern with me rk"Madhu said sadly
He gape at her"what do you mean?"rk
"You doesn't get it or you are just ignoring it?"Madhu
"I don't know ..what you are saying"rk
"Rk...I...I.."Madhu stuttered
"No...don't say it"rk said
"So you Know it"Madhu
"I am not blind...but Ms madhubala ..I don't want to be a play toy to you..I know the rich people like you have crush on poor ones ..it's just your hormones and keep it at Bay...and if you want to do it ..search Someone else ..I am not interested in such deeds"rk scoffed
"Rk...how could you say that ..how could you think low about me"Madhus eyes welled up .she palmed her mouth from the sob to escape.
"I...I am sorry..Madhu.. please try to understand...I can't love you..I...I am.. please "he said
"Rk..y don't you try to understand...I love you so much..I..I can't stay away from you"Madhu and she felt happy because he called her Madhu for the first time.
"No Madhu...I...I can't reveal you anything now..I am not meant for you.. please leave"he said
"Rk...whatever it is.. please ..I can bear it.."Madhu
"No..you don't understand madhubala...get the cue...I.DONT.LOVE.YOU"rk said and left .leaving Madhu in her tears
But Madhu stubborn enough to follow him.anf he keep on denying her 
After a week
"What do you mean..he was not there?"Trish
"Yes bhabhi...I am scared..what happened to him?"Madhu
"Relax Madhu...he might have caught up in his work"Trish
"Might be"Madhu sighed
Madhu visited the graveyard everyday but she couldn't find him there.and she felt like her heart is breaking with the uncertainty.he doesn't know anything about him and she don't know what to do.
After a week
Madhu walked lazily to the graveyard and her eyes caught the most favorite sight she wanted to see
"Rk..."she ran to him and hug him sobbing and to her surprise he hugged her back.she broke the hug after few minutes 
"Where were you rk..I was really scared about you"Madhu
"I was caught up in some work Madhu..I am sorry I couldn't inform you..I don't have your number na"rk said
Madhu looked at him in awe
"What?"rk
"You are talking like this for the first time"Madhu said
"There is a first time for everything.. like first time to meet...first time to fight...first time to propose ..first time to kiss"he looked at her blushing cheeks"you are cute..when you blush"he trailed his fingers on her cheek.
"Rk..."Madhu felt tingles where he touch her
"Madhu...I miss you so much and then I realized I am in love with you"rk
"Really?"Madhu asked happily
"Yes"and rk hugged her.
"I want to Kno everything about you rk"Madhu
They seated and rkttold about himself ..nothing much..but he became an orphan when he was 6 years and he was brought up by nuns in orphanage and he us working as a clerk in a company and he gave her his phone number and house address.they talked about Thier favorites and other formal questions.they met everyday at the graveyard till Madhu left to US.they keep in touch with each other through phone calls and Skype.but rk never revealed his graveyard mystery.
Next year Madhu went back to India .
for vacation and she met him in the Christmas night
"Rk..."Madhu ran to him and hugged him"I miss you so much"
"I miss you too"rk
They sat down and looked at each other with love in Thier eyes.
"Madhu..I am really worried about our future"rk
"Why rk?"Madhu asked
"What if your brothers know about our relationship?"rk
"They won't go against my wish"Madhu said confidently
"I don't think so Madhu...if they came to know I am an orphan and ...I can't live without you Madhu"rk said with wet eyes.
"Rk...I am your's"Madhu said wiping his eyes.rk caught her hand and kissed on it
"Will you be  mine.. will you marry me?"rk Aske
"Rk...but"Madhu
"You don't want to right?..I knew it"rk said enraged
"Rk...I... okay...I will marry you"Madhu said and rk Smiled brightly.he cupped her face
"I love you Madhu"he leaned to her and captured her lips in his and he tilted her face to deepen the kiss.they parted and rk kissed on her neck and Madhu bit her lip from the moan to escape .rk gripped on her shoulder with his left hand and his right hand trailed down to her waist and he squeezed it.he again kissed her hungrily
"Rk..."Madhu called him getting him out of his daze.he Swiftly parted from him and looked awestruck at his own actions
"I ...I am sorry madhu...I...a little bit carried away"rk said in repentance
"It's..it's okay"Madhu said shyly .they remained silent for few minutes
"So what's the plan"madhu asked to cut the awkward silence.
"On New year Eve...we will get married..to a new life in new year"rk
"But my family?"Madhu
"I will not take you with me ...I will take you with me only with your family s blessings.and you have three more years to complete your studies...it's just for an assurance that I am always yours and you will be mine"rk said
Madhu nodded

New year Eve
Madhu denied everyone's plan for the new year as she wanted to become his and his only.shr waited in the graveyard but rk never came.she waited for him everyday till she went back to US.she tried his phone but it was always switched off .she went to his house address but she realized that he lied her about the address and his job.madhu spend six months in the pain of heart break.and it ended by a phone call emerging a new hope in her heart
"Hi Madhu"ria
"Ria...what's up?"Madhu asked
"Your Mr ghost is giving his debut in film industry"ria.
"What? really?"Madhu
"Yeah.."ria
After formal talks they cut the call.madhu was eager for the vacation to meet him.and at last the vacation started with a new hope in her.but those six months was enough for rk to become a no superstar.and it was near impossible for Madhu to meet him.
End of flash back

"You mean superstar rishab kundra?"Rahul asked surprised
"Yes"Madhu nodded
"And you didn't meet him and asked him the reason?"Rahul asked
"I met him "Madhu

Flash back
"Please I want to meet him"Madhu Said to Bittuji
"Mam...but he doesn't want to meet you"bittuji
"Please I have been trying for last two weeks ...I needed just few minutes"Madhu 
"Okay...I will ask chief"bittuji
After few minutes bittuji came back and let her see him
Madhu entered the room to see rk sitting on the couch with a glass of alcohol on his hands and the infamous smirk on his face.
"Madhubala...y you are do longing to meet me?"he scoffed
"R...rk..I want answers"Madhu said
He stood up from his seat and moved towards her
"You don't get it right?...it was just a pay back .you took something precious from me and I took your heart and crushed it"he showed his hand gesturing crushing.
"What do you mean?"Madhu
"You wanted to know my graveyard mystery right... madhubala I was waiting to meet my love...my dipali"his eyes watered his voice faltered"we net when we were in orphan and we don't remember when we fall in love with each other.when I became 10 years they shifter to boys section .so we used to met in that graveyard near to our orphanage till..."he glared at her"till you dropped down in my life...our life...everyday you stalked me and my dipali couldn't come and meet me.i tried to  convince her that there is nothing between us .but your were falling on me like anything and my dipali couldn't take it..I had promised her that we won't reveal our love till I attain our aim...that's becoming a hero in film industry..but you were there to spoil our life and you know what my innocent dipali did...she thought I will chose you upon her ...she...she committed suicide and I lost her...I lost her because of you..you remember I disappeared for a week...it...l couldn't bear her lose and I spend my days near her grave and I promised her I will take something from you and that's it"he said with smirk
Madhus eyes welled up and she sobbed
"Cry madhubala...cry until your tears dry up but the pain still persist...that's what happened to me"rk said enraged
Madhu felt like each word stab her heart like a sharp dagger .she couldn't believe it's her rk ...who is talking to her in such a hurtful words.
He looked at his watch ."madhubala it's the one minute you asked for is over...now go..my time is not to waste upon some useless things"rj
"You..you should have told me"Madhu said in tears
"Guards"rk Called out"take her out"
The guards tried to drag her
"Don't dare to touch me"Madhu left rk Mansion with tears and bittuji looked at her with pity

Flashback ends

"So that's it...Madhu he had cheated you for some lame reasons .he is the one who is to be Blamed for his lovers death and he doesn't talked with you from last three years?"Rahul
"No"Madhu shook his head
"Then what's the meaning of this ..you waiting for him?he doesn't cares for you and as per my knowledge he is an arrogant rude man"Rahul
"He cares for me Rahul",Madhu
",But ..how?"Rahul
"Look at those two men ...they are rks men...they are stalking me from last three years whenever I came back to India and I knew he also have men at US to give my information to him",Madhu said
"How you know and your brothers didn't do anything?"Rahul
"They doesn't know he is rk..they didn't ever enquired me about it as they know how much sensitive I am in this matter"Madhu
"Madhu ...it's stupidity ...he would have accepted you..if he was interested in you..but no...I think you are spoiling your life by waiting for him"Rahul
"Yeah...but my heart knows only to love him and I am living Accordance with my heart.not with my brain"Madhu
"Madhu...look...hear your brain once and think about this proposal"Rahul
"Rahul...but...I..."Madhu said
"Madhu...think about your family..they took care of you and never let you down since your parents death and I think you have to think about Thier happiness..I know Sultan and how much he loves you.. please think about it and I don't want to lose you..."Rahul said
"Rahul you are right...I have to make a decision"Madhu
"Yes...Madhu it's about five years and there is no hope he will come for you...I will give you one more new year Eve and if this time he didnt come you have to take a decision...promise me"Rahul extended his hand
Madhu wiped her tears and placed his hand on his.
"Thanks"Rahul smiled.
Rk mansion
Rk walked too and fro I the room restless.
"What's the matter chief?"bittuji
'madhubala...she talked with a man for hours and.."rk stopped seeing bittuji looking at him accusingly
"What?"rk in rage
"Why chief?why are you bothered?"bittuji
"I am bothered because I..."rk stopped
"You can't say it right ?...but I know it"bittuji smirked
"You Kno what?"rk in fury
"I am with you since you were a child and I can get your thoughts chief"bittuji
"Bittuj... please leave me alone"rk took his alcohol bottle and gulped it"how could you Madhu..."he mumbled

Next day 

"Chief...a man ,mr.rahul Patel is here to meet you"bittuji
"I am not in a mood"rk said
"He wanted to talk Something personal"bittuji"about Madhubala"
"Let him in"rk said
Rahul entered the visiting room and rk gestured him to sit .
"You have ten minutes to talk and after that I don't want you here"rk
"Actually I only need five minutes"Rahul"it's about Madhu"
Rk didn't like him calling her Madhu and a scowl appeared on his face
"I am Rahul Patel and Madhu is my fiance"Rahul
Rk glared at him"so?"
"I wanted to tell Something to you...I knew everything happened between you two"a smirk formed on rks face Rahul ignored it"you might knew that she is waiting for you from last few years"and rk nodded again smirking and happy at his achievement
"But ...I think she was wasting her time"Rahul
Rk raised his eyebrows to him.
"Well I know you are not gonna accept her...but that girl is not convinced"Rahul
"That's the magic of rks love"he said looking at his nails 
"But rk...this is the last time and she will be mine next year"Rahul
"Oh congrats...you came here to say it...don't forget to invite me"tosscoffe
"I didn't come to sat that...but I expected you to have some regret on your deeds...but no...I wonder how she fell in love with such a heartless man and how she could still love such a monster"Rahul said
"Oh... Mr Rahul ..you are afraid that you will be only a  second chance in everything..even her kiss"rk smirked
"You ba****d...you Kno she was not at fault ..it was you..you killed your lover...if you told mashu about your lovershe wouldn'tdisturbed you...and your lover...she didn't have faith in her love for you..if she had she didn't have done such a foolishness...you said 'a second chance'?yes..I am not ashamed to admit it...but I will wipe everything from her heart with my love.you will live alone in this mansion bearing the pain oflosing the real truthful love you had to someone ,to me"Rahul shouted_"I had given herfew more days and I am sure she will be mine"Rahul looked at his watch "it's only four minutes and thank you for your precious time Mr rishab kundra"Rahul left leaving a confused rk behind

New year Eve
Madhu took the call seeing an unknown number on display
"Hello.."Madhu
"Madhu..it's me Rahul"
"Hah..Rahul..what's up?"Madhu
"What's your decision?"Rahul
"Rahul..."Madhu 
"Today is the last day...I called you to remind it...Han and r u coming for a party?"Rahul
"No...I am not interested in parties"Madhu
"Come on Madhu please...for our friendship"Rahul
"Okay"Madhu sighed

Poison ivy

Madhu parked her Jeep and saw Rahul waving at her.madhu walked to him and smiled.
"Madhu let's go inside"Rahul
"Yeah"Madhu followed him
They seated across eachother
"Want a drink?"Rahul
"Yeah I want to drink till I am no more sober"Madhu
"Madhu...leave everything behind and enjoy the present..today we won't think about past or future ..only present"Rahul Smiled
"Yes"Madhu smiled and strike her goblet with his and said "cheers"and gulped the content
After few hours.madhu felt her phone vibrating.
"Hello...yes ..yeah coming "Madhu
"What?"Rahul
"Bhai Calling me..he want me at home with bhabhi..so they can go for party"Madhu Smiled"sorry"
"Okay..carry on and I am waiting for the new Dawn"Rahul
Madhus smile faltered.
"Bye Madhu"Rahul
"Bye"Madhu
Madhu drived her Jeep to Malik mansion.she pass by the church and debated whether to go to the graveyard or not and her heart said to take the last chance.she braked her Jeep and climbed out.she walked through the grassy path looking down the way.she bumped to a heard wall and looked up to meet it and realized that it's someone's hard chest.she couldn't believe her eyes
"Am I dreaming?"Madhu thought
"Pinch yourself Madhu"rk
Madhu pinched and she felt pain"ouch"
"I am here...here for you"rk
"B.. but... how...you..."Madhu stammered
"Madhu...I realized how much wrong I was..I regret for everything I had done to you and I know it was all my fault...Madhu please forgive me Madhu...I admit I wanted to revenge you but I don't know when I fell in love with you...my heart didn't want to hurt you but i my ego doesn't wanted to budge from the decision..it was a mistake ..I am sorry madhu...I want to make you mine ..but I know I lose the chance to someone..he came to meet me yesterday and then I realized the pain of losing you...but I deserved to live with it...Madhu I Kno he could he could heal the wound in your heart and help you to move on with his love ..."rk wiped his tears"best Wishes for your new life "saying that he walked back to his car.madhu stood frozen
"Rk..."Madhu ran to him and grabbed his hand from back .he turned to face her and no she slapped on his face.
"Madhu.."rk Called in awe
"You always walked away from me without hearing me .I had been waiting for this day from past years and you don't want to hear me.rk...i didn't know about you and dips and if I knew about it I would have never interfered in your life..",Madhu
"I know Madhu..you are not at fault"rk
"Will you allow me to talk?"Madhu
"Yeah"rk chuckled
"And what do you say ...a life with Rahul...rk..I..I can't love anyone else because I had given my whole heart to you and there is no space for someone else there..."Madhu smiled with tears in her eyes"I love you rk .. I love you so much"Madhu hugged him and he hugged back
He knelt down on his knees and extended a ring"will you marry me?"
"Yes"Madhu
He stood up and put the ring in her finger and hugged her.they heard a clap looked at the direction of sound to see Rahul and Madhus famil
"You...here.. Bhai..I"Madhu
"We are so happy for you Madhu"Sultan
"Thanks Bhai"Madhu
Sultan hugged rk "don't ever make my sister cry.. like you had done earlier"
"I won't ..I promise"rk
"So let's go and get you two married?"Rahul
"What?"Madhu
"I had arranged everything for you"Rahul Smiled
"Let's marry"rk held her hand
"And they get married in the church.tjet went out hand in hand and saw the people cheering and saw fire crackers on the sky making Thier beautiful patterns
"happy new year Beevi"rk
"Happy New year pathidev"Madhu tiptoed and kissed him on his lips .rk caught her by her waist and deepened the kiss and they parted out of breathlessness
"That was a nice one"Madhu
"More to go tonight"rk whispered in her eat
"Eager to know"Madhu said
"Aahaan"he took her in bridal style to his car and drove off to Thier paradise.

Please hit like if you find it good to read
Don't forget to vote          
Edited by magicalmirage - 6 years ago
5522 thumbnail
It was a good OS
Loved madhus love for RK
Title suit very much for their story
But RK is bit confusing and his reason for betraying madhu was so silly
Actually like rahul said it was his lack of communication to madhu and dipali was not having faith in their love that is why she committed suicide .It was completely their fault but he accused and betrayed madhu for his love dipali
I loved rahul more than RK in this os
Even madhu's  brothers were so caring and loving
Even though RK betrayed madhu I liked their love story
But dipali was a twist to the story
Thanks for pm
Edited by Varsha15778383 - 6 years ago
bhumi1492 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Owesum story
But rk's reason for betraying madhu is so silly.
At least he should tell madhu about his love with dipali then madhu will back out and their life will not mesh up.

madhumeandyou thumbnail
Requesting participants to not pm their os to the readers before 16th. Please pm ur stories only on 16th.
No comments allowed till then
pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

PUPPY LOVE

Shamsher Malik was very fond of actress Madhubala. So he sweared in his Jawani time, whenever he will marry, he will keep his daughter's name Madhubala and will dress her like Madhubala. So when he got married to padmini, His daughter Madhubala was born. According to his wish, he wanted to wear lahnga choli, anarkali suits but 1 years old little Madhu is a Tomboy. She wears only shorts, jeans and Ts.

Malik belongs to a little village Motihari but now he is moving to Mumbai because his langotia yaar Mohan Kundra is calling him since Christmas from Mumbai to stay with them. Mohan Kundra is a great business man. He and his wife Radha have a son named Rishab Kundra, who is 3 years old. Kundras lives in Kundra mansion.

After one week, 1 January.
Now Maliks too lives in Kundra mansion.3 years old Rk when saw 1 years old Madhu who was wearing T and jeans. Her T had a print "LITTLE DEVIL", Rk thought that she is his type, so she will be mine. And for this, he will make her his friend.

After one year.
One year has passed. Now Rk and Madhu are best friends. They do everything together.. eat, play, study, bath even sleep together. They do coochie coo whenever they get time.Rk has a habit of kissing Madhu's cheeks.
   It was winter vacations of rishbala. So Maliks and kundras decided to go to Agra to celebrate Christmas and new year. When 4 years old Rk saw Taj Mahal just before the Christmas, he decided he will marry Madhu here only.
   At the hotel suit, when Maliks and kundras were staying, Day before the Christmas evening, Rk and Madhu were watching a movie in which hero was proposing heroine in front of the Eiffel tower, after that they kissed. So little Madhu decided, she too will say her Rk "I love you" in front of the Eiffel tower.

After two years.
Now 4 year old Madhu can't live without 6 years old Rk. They watches cinema together. As they are very coochie coo types, whenever or wherever they see any new touchy step in movies or their around, they do that touchy step to each other.

After one year,
Now Madhu is 5 yrs old and Rk is 7 yrs old. Once Radha was saying to Mohan that since they are married, she is eating pills regularly, so Mohan can touch her as much as he wants. But they didn't know that little rishbala were hearing their conversations. Rishbala couldn't understand that what the hell these pills are? Little Madhu suggest Rk that maybe these pills can be hajmola pills or can be hingoli pills. So Madhu began to eat a hingoli or hajmola pill regularly...so that Rk can touch her as much as he wants.

One fine day,
Rishbala heard "Padmini saying Malik that now when they are married, she has T on her body...so Malik can touch her as much as he wants." After hearing them, little Madhu again thought that she too has many Ts in her closet, So she will wear T daily on her body from now on. It means her Rk can touch her as much as he wants.

On the same day,
Malik was saying to Padmini," since we are married, so I have brought many balloons. So she doesn't need to use her T." As usual little Devils rishbala were hearing them. Next day Rk brought a full packet of coloured beautiful balloons. Showing the packet to Madhu, he said," you don't have to use your Ts because I have brought so many balloons. See."

Since there was Christmas evening, Maliks , kundras and bhatiyas were gathered in living room. Suddenly Madhu got up and sat on rk's lap and gave a tight kiss on his right cheek. Madhu said to Rk, "umm... Rishabh, now it have been days since I am eating pills and have Ts...so you can touch me as much as you wants."

Shamsher Malik,"oh my Madhubala...!"

While Radha and Padmini flushed red like tomato.

While Rk, "no Madhu! First we will get married on 1st January in Agra."
Madhu," no Rk first I will propose you on Christmas in front of the Eiffel tower..ok"
Rk,,"ok ok...first you will propose me on Christmas then I will marry you on 1st January...is that clear..?"

Bhatiyas --" what's the matter children?"

Rk- "Mom was saying to Dad that now she is eating pills daily. Padmini anty was saying to Malik uncle that she is having T on her body and Malik uncle was saying to Padmini anty that he has brought many balloons... because they are all married."

Rk seeing toward Madhu, " Madhu after we get married,you will eat hajmola or hingoli pills daily.! Will put your Ts on your body.! And I will buy you innumerable balloons...ok!".

Voices came from behind...OH MY GOD!!

Huff...hope you will like it.. 😊
Plz hit like and do vote.
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Scold me liah for posting comment 😆
BREAK THE RULES 😎
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello loveliess... 😊 First of all we would like to say that we have used this concept in our FF to show a Movie, but here we have tried another version of it & We dedicate this OS to all RishBala fans 🥳

JUNOON : ISHQ Ka 😳

Tale of two souls...connected through BITTUJI.. Separated by BITTUJI... 😉

Rk throws his mobile on bed in frustration when his message didnot deliver to her Maya.. He quickly type a msg "Bittuji is irritating me since morning, so m unable to chat now 🥱 "

Rk aka Rishabh Kundra,😉 A famous Singer of Bollywood, finds his soulmate through online chatting! He was not very active on social-sites but still his destiny made him chat with a Random person named Madhubala..

Both feel happy & special whenever they chat.. but they hide their real identity from each other 😒 & introduce themselves as Abhay and Maya..😊 They have never seen each other & never shared their mobile no. or address, even hide their real names ! They shared their feelings & daily incidents of their life.. Slowly but effectively they get addicted to each other! But soon bittuji started to irritate them.. BITTUJI means NETWORK ..😉 Whenever they tried to chat, network problem occurs... Rk named this problem after his P.A Bittuji (kabaab me haddi). So irritated with this bittuji, one day they both decided to meet each other..  when RK was offered a Musical concert on the eve of New year, near Madhu's place..😊 It was like a New year gift for them from each other.. 

31st Dec ... 

RK & Madhu both are very happy as they are going to meet today.. Madhu was getting ready in her hostel room.. When her best Friend Deepali come there.. Madhu was so excited & tells that finally she is going to meet her Abhay as he is coming today to watch RK's concert 😊 Deepali too feels happy & tells that's great! BTW.. Did you bought anything for him! Madhu tells yes I brought some book as he likes to read a lot.. Deepali smiles & tells ok then you get ready & let me help in packing books.. Madhu gets ready & asks to Deepali, Are you coming too? She tells No baby! Just enjoy your day.. Madhu smiles & takes her handbag with gift books & leaves in hurry..

Musical Consert..
Before starting the concert, RK texts Madhu to come near by some place & soon he got a reply that she is already near by there & will reach on time..
Madhu is in consert area between crowd.. Just then someone collides with her & her handbag,books all fall down.. She collects it & notices that her mobile is missing.. She start to search it & cries.. She thinks Now how will I meet him without My mobile?! She checks the time & cries more while searching her lost mobile in crowd.. 😒

Behind the stage..
RK is already waiting for Maya & after sometime he finds a girl looking here & there searching for someone.. RK confirms himself that she must be his Maya! But how can he go & conform it asking directly to a girl? What if she is not? So he took out his mobile & goes near to her.. He fakely dials to someone & tells I am waiting here for Maya! Hearing the name she smiles & turns too see Abhay but she is totally amazed to see that RK is standing there.. RK smiles to her & comments I have expected the same reaction from you.. 😳
He introduces himself as Abhay oops RK 😉 .. RK reveals his true identity to her & she too feels glad to know that her RK is a famous Singer.. They talk for sometime & exchange their mobile numbers too.. She asks him not to chat online from now.. Will talk on phone.. As RK was not so active on social sites, he quickly agrees on this..

Hostel Room:
Madhu returns back fully horrified..😭 Deepali excitedly asks Madhu about her meet with Abhay! Madhu cries & tells I did not meet him..😲 Deepali shockingly asks Why? What happened? Madhu explains everything to her happened on consert while Deepali hits her forehead & tells Madhu, you forgot to take your mobile yaar! See.. it is here.. 😊
Madhu jumps in shock & checks her mobile.. She even notices Abhay's text & a reply too from her mobile! Madhu looks Deepali with a questioning look & Deepali tells sorry I texted it on behalf of you as you missed your mobile here! Seeing the notification I replied that you r already near by there & will reach on time.. Madhu breaks down & cries again.. She tells he must be waited for me long na but we did not meet .. Deepali consoles her saying don't worry Madhu everything will be fine soon.. Just text him..😊

Next Day...
Madhu keep texting Abhay.. But no reply 🥱 she started to feel lonely & sad.. After the death of her parents, for the first time she was open up to any other person & it was her Abhay only.. It was a 3 years of friendship,.. how could anyone forget it easily? Now he was not responding..😒 .. her best friend Deepali was also not talking to her properly.. It was hurting Madhu badly.. Deepali feels sad seeing Madhu & feels guilty! She tells in heart Sorry Madhu after knowing that RK is Abhay, how come any girl wish to leave him.. A Rich & Handsome Singer!! 😳

Flash back...
Deepali knows about RishBala's online chat as Madhu shares everything with Deepali.. Hearing everytime about Abhay(RK) from Madhu she also fall in love with him! The day Madhu tells Deepali about their meeting & Deepali also wishes to meet Abhay.. But she did not show.. On the concert day, when she noticed Madhu's mobile in their room, Deepali decides to meet Madhu & give it to her.. She texted RK & then reaches the near by concert area to handover Madhu's mobile but there accidently she met RK.. Dipali was clueless what to do as he called her as Maya! She then introes herself as Maya to RK & RK too feels happy to see her & believes that Dipali is her Maya.. 

After a little talk with RK, Dipali decides not to let RK to go back to Madhu & asks him to stop chatting Online! She made him to log off his account too ... "

Deepali tricked both Rishbala & did not let Rishbala chat.. On the other hand Deepali used to talk with RK all the time acting like Madhu.. Everytime RK feels strange while talking to Deepali.. Now whenever they meet Deepali try to seduce him too! Which RK didn't like, he feels something is fishy.. But how can he doubt on his Maya?! So he continued their relationship.. 

But Destiny had different plan for Rishbala's meet 😛

After some Days... 
Again RK visits Madhu place for a concert & Madhu also come to know about RK's concert.. Madhu's heart wanted her to go to the concert & meet Abhay! She feels Abhay will come for sure to see RK's concert atleast.. She reaches the Concert & lost in her thoughts & her surrounding, just in a hope..to meet her Abhay for once! 

Rk starts his performance... 👏

While performing.. Rk feels something is building up in his heart when he notices a girl standing in corner.. Like she was searching for someone.. He get curious.. & ask his P.A bittuji to keep a eye on her.. 

Concert ends.. Madhu was now on verse of crying.. She was feeling like cheated.. How could be someone cruel like this.. If those 3 years were not mean to him anything..😒 She was lost in thoughts & walking, just then she notices that a person is looking at her curiously, unaware of the danger which was hanging over his head .. She shouts "move away" but he doesnot understand.. She runs as fast as she can and dashed him away.. A big light-system falls at the same place where he was standing a moment ago!! 

Both fall on ground.. He removes the strands of hair from Madhu's face to see the person closely, who just saved him & RishBala met.. 😊 

RK thanks her..Madhu says sorry Sir! I didn't recognize you at first and dashed u.. Rk smirks & says then it's good that you didn't recognize otherwise by this time, I must be resting in HELL..😉 Madhu was about to say something on this nonsense-joke 😆 But got interrupted by Deepali.. (Who get insecure after seeing Rishbala together) Deepali quickly introduce RK as her BF to Madhu.. Madhu was shocked that her best friend hide this things from her but she doesn't say anything. Rk was noticing the change of expression on Madhu's face, from shocked to dishearten & then sad!! His curiosity increases more & he asks Madhu "will you be my friend" 😳.. 

soon both Rishbala became good friends but.. Everytime when RK talks with Madhu he feels the same feeling of being with his Maya which he fails to feel from Deepali.. But still his true love for his Maya did not change & he continues to believe Deepali .. Deepali  tries many attempt to separate them but her all plan went in vein.. One day! RK shares his love story to Madhu, that how he met Dips.. (Without disclosing their fake name) Madhu cries & leaves from there recalling her online friend.. & she misses him.. as she is unaware of being RK, her online friend Abhay...

28th June.. 

On his Birthday, RK invites both Madhu-Deepali together.. He happily tells about his online soulmate Maya & introdues Deepali as Maya infront of all . Madhu gets shocked knowing that her Abhay is RK but keeps quite! RK's friends teases him how can he choose any random girl as his life partner? What she knows about him? RK tells proudly that you guys can ask anything from Deepali about me as she knows everything about me while Deepali gets nervous.. RK's close friends asks her some personal questions about RK but Deepali fails to answer for some questions but Madhu answers well about RK which makes RK feel that Madhu is his online friend.. As RK knows, it's difficult for someone to get to know about him this much in short period of time, Madhu became his friend just few months back.. But with Dipali, in these more than 3 years he shared everything about him to her even every day incident of his life,then how come she failed to answer while Madhu is answering for all those? 😔

All friends of RK praises Madhu & tells that it seems your Maya is Madhu not Deepali.. Deepali fumes while RK looks confused.. He asks both Madhu & Deepali to come aside.. and asks who is his real Maya..? Deepali realises that RK gets doubt on her.. He tells I will ask only one question from both of you but My Maya only knows answer for it.. Madhu looks RK while Deepali gets tensed.. RK asks how I used to tease you Maya everytime while we chat? I know it's very confidential.. Deepali is clueless.. while Madhu did not answer for his question as she doesn't want her best friend Deepali to get heart broken! RK asks Deepali to answer but Deepali cleverly handles the situation by saying, RK you only told na it's confidential then how can I reveal it infront of Madhu. RK smiles & asks both of them to leave..😳 Deepali feels relaxed.. Both Madhu & Deepali truns to leave & they look each other! Just then RK calls "Biwi"😉 .. Madhu halts her steps quickly hearing the word & turns towards RK without her knowledge.. Deepali realises that her drama ended ... RK runs to Madhu, both look each other for a sec with hesitancy then smiles..

and very next moment they hug each other tightly 🤗(ekdam Tight-wala hug)

...******...

Hope you guys enjoyed it..

Thank you.. 😛

(Please hit likes & do comments!..)

Edited by MyDriYa - 6 years ago
madhumeandyou thumbnail

And they met under the mistletoe on Christmas eve

"Madhu.. Madhu, check whose there at the door" leela shouted from the kitchen
"yes aunty. I'll"  Madhu trotted to the door with a scowl which eventually got replaced with a gentle smile as she saw the carol group at the doorstep singing carols and wishes. It reminded of her time with her late parents. All she could do then was sent up a prayer for them. She gently shut the door after they left and turned to the hall to hear whispers coming from the adjacent room. "mom I should leave within few minutes. Bob, ria and ronant will be here to pick me soon."
 Dipali chirped checking out herself infront of the mirror for umpteenth time. 
"yes beta. Enjoy with your friends and behave ladylike. Such parties can bring better proposals. "
Leela advised her daughter. "I'm irresistible mom. Who wouldn't want to marry me?" that daughter of a gloating mother boasted. "bye mom." with that she went off to attend the Christmas bash of the town. 
That's when it struck Madhu, leela had asked her to be at home that night saying she wasn't well to finish off the chores and attend to the guests she invited. So she needed help. But her aunt has let her cousin ride off to the town means she had tricked her to put all the house work on her for the night. Holy crap! She would've to attend to all guests and take over the cleaning chores too, while her cousin would be happily partying away with her friends. What a way to spend Christmas. She needed to think fast, she needed to escape.

One by one the guests started coming in and soon she was running around with drinks and snacks while her aunt sat chatting away with her neighbors and friends. She was serving the guests all the while thinking of a way to escape when someone tapped on her shoulder making her turn. Her face lost all the colour as she came face to face with the biggest flirt of the town mukund, the one her aunt had been hinting her countless times of marrying her off to which she gladly ignored. "merry Christmas sweetheart. Remember me?" ,'merry Christmas to you too mr. no heart. How can I forget you in the first place. People never forget calamities that tend to occur often' she wanted to say but replied plastering a fake smile on her face " merry Christmas mukund. Do make yourself comfortable", "well, now I'm much more than comfortable after meeting you." 
he said in his sugar coated tone. "how sweet of you" she faked a grin while in reality she was gritting her teeth hard. From the corner of her eyes she saw leela staring at them with a knowing look as if her plan to bring moon down to earth became successful. Madhu silently glared at her aunt cursing her within herself s she thought of a way to get away from the place. She slowly moved to the other side of the hall in pretext of serving the other guest but she could feel his gaze on her all the time. 

In the kundra industries head office

Rk slowly sipped on his coffee while browsing through his laptop uselessly. It was a day off but that didn't bother him. He felt it weird to spend time with his family after being so since ages, it wasn't anything new.  His parents loved him but not each other and it also affected their way of expressing their love for him . they were an ideal couple to the outside world. No one knew the cracks build inside. Those matters didn't concern him anymore. For him, marriage, love, affection were all a waste of time. All that mattered was money. Just money.
Only money? Well a certain someone too falls on the list don't you think?
No. not yet
Oh really?
He pushed away his thoughts and tried to concentrate on his laptop again when the entrance alarm of the office started ringing. With his ever so cold expression he went down to the entrance to check. He irately pulled open the door to come to face with a group of carol singers beaming at him. "Christmas is the season of cheer, love ,affection and goodwil... SLAM 
The mountainous door closed shut on their face.

Love, affection, goodwill , words that meant waste of time , words which he was hypersensitive towards.
Christmas was just a mere festival, a random tradition. And traditions for him was damned. 

Marching off to his cabin again, he paced inside clueless, unable to apprehend what he had to do. He slowly ambled over to one of his safes and took out a wooden box from it. Opening it he caressed the metal photo frame. He had brought it to gift someone on Christmas when he was just twelve. That year's Christmas for him turned to be nothing but no day better than a lonely night spent in eeriness of a supposedly haunted cemetery. This has been with him since then, not knowing whom to give it to, he had just kept it for himself. Now feeling it again in his palms, a vulnerable wish crossed his mind, a wish to give it to someone. A wish to give it to her. but no way was he going to do it himself. No way he'd directly admit he cared. 
So you want her to come and demand her Christmas gift from you? from her boss? And you'd act as if you're doing a great sacrifice by giving it to her. sure go on living in such unrealistic, egoistic, idiotic chauvinistic dreams of yours. 

He banged his fist on the table agitated. 

Madhu on the other hand was trying her best to escape from mukund and the whole celebration at her aunt's place. As time progressed, romantic numbers started playing on the background and few couples occupied the centre of the hall for dance. Madhu was pouring wine into her glass when mukund's voiced reached her making her go stiff. "would you do me the honor having the first dance with me tonight?" he asked forwarding his right hand palm. Oh no! god please save me from this somehow. Don't spoil my Christmas this way. Dance with this moron? No way! Not even in my hundredth of birth if I was to be born that many times. What to do? Think think think. Give me some idea you stupid brain. She looked around trying to find an excuse when her eyes caught sight of a small baby in the arms of one of the guests, hurriedly being taken away to get a quick change of its nappies. IDEA

His eyes was begging her to nod in positive and his hands itched to get a hold of her soft palm when Suddenly her hands flew to her stomach and her eyes closed shut with her face forming a distorted expression as she hugged her stomach and ran to her room. Knowing that mukund was following her in she locked the room and let out of breath of relief. "madhu what happened? Are you alright?" 

mukund asked banging on her door. Irritating son of a girl Hunter. Can't even value a girl's privacy. Madhu tiptoed to her bathroom and turned on the pipe to make him think that she was using the bathroom. "madhu... say something.what happened? Please come out"

came his voice again. Faking a strained tone she called out from the bathroom. "I'm sorry I won't be able to come out any time sooner." , " why? Are you sick? I can help you. Open the door and let me in "
he suggested making her furiously glare at the closed door muttering some profanities in her mind. "I'm afraid I can't do that" she began. " but why?", "I'm suffering from a very bad state of diarrhea currently. It might take a long while to you know ..."  she left it hanging,trying her best to stiffle her laughter. But the deed was already done. Mukund had never expected to find himself in such an awkward situation that too with a girl. He highly regretted following her here without second thought. Also a feeling of disgust crossed his mind thinking about madhu's state. He was about to walk off when he heard her say "mukund please do me this help. Do inform aunty I'm extremely sick and won't be able to join the celebrations today so she'd have to attend the rest of guests." , "Yeah.. ohk "
with that reply he ran off to get out from further embarrassment. Madhu came back to her bed and laughed out covering her mouth so that no one would hear her. Now that guy won't even imagine to show his face to me ever. Bloody casanova, he deserves that. Next time if he somehow manages to show his face to me again ill directly decorate his face with cow dung. She grinned happily. Now she couldn't go back to the hall and she couldn't stay here either as her aunt might come to check. So she decided to sneak out and go to trishna's house. She could only do that through her window. Grabbing her winter coat and pulling it over her shoulders she climbed out of the window onto to the branch of the nearby been tree and managed to climb down to the courtyard without making much sound. Running out to the street she hired a cab And got in. "where would you like to go miss?"
the young cabdriver enquired. "to A1 street please", " but miss, all the streets aftet the main road is blocked due to heavy snowing. You won't be able to go there" the cab driver informed. "what? The roads are piled of snow? Can I walk to the street from the main road atleast? "
She asked hopefully though walking in the freezing cold have her the shivers. " sorry miss. You can't. The police has blocked the roads to avoid accidents. We can only go upto the main road. Should I take you back?"  the cab driver asked. "No. No. I can't go back "
she said shaking her head frantically. "then where should I drop you miss?" , where will I go? All my friend's houses are situated after the main road. There's no relatives nearby either. Then where to go? There was just one place left. The only place she knew, the only shelter she could reach for now.  But it would be locked as it's a Christmas holiday . There wouldn't be anyone ... exactly. There wouldn't be anyone to disturb or pass unnecessary enquiries.  No one would know. 

"miss you didn't tell me yet about where to drop you "
the cab driver's question broke her trance. 
"kundra industries head office, main street "

After paying the cab driver madhu walked towards the huge building that stood high in all its glory, her office. You decided to come here and you came here, now how would you get inside? Now that was a problem. Taking a deep breath she dug into her coat pocket and took out the MasterCard to the building that would open the entrance for her. He had given her one of the two MasterCards incase a need arrives and for her it did now. Walking towards the entrance she pushed the card into the card reader and the light blinked green opening the glass doors of the staff entrance letting her enter the building.  
Walking through the empty corridor, empty hallway and seeing the empty cubicles and cabins felt really strange for her. This was the first time she had stepped into an empty and silent office. Yet something about this office made her feel good and less lonely. She didn't know what but something About this place always relaxed her within. Taking the elevator she reached her floor and then her cabin. Pouring herself some coffee from the coffee maker she walked to the fire place to increase the heat upto few more degrees. Devouring her coffee and the small chocolate truffle cake she had left in her cabin's small refrigerator, she say on her chair pondering over the things that was happening in her life. Sneaking out of house and then sneaking into office, what a way of celebrating Christmas. She sighed sadly remembering how she used to celebrate Christmas with her family when her parents where alive. "atleast its better than being stocked up with that douchebag and my and my ever so opportunist of an aunt, having to taking up the waitress job at my own place and spending whole night in kitchen cleaning plates isn't it " she said to herself and received just silence in return of an answer. "what a pathetic way to pacify oneself madhu" she chided herself. She knew it wasn't exactly a right answer. Christmas could've been better if she had someone to celebrate it with. "Merry Christmas"
 she said staring into the coffee cup for a few moments. She was deeply engrossed in her thoughts when a sudden blink of light caught her attention. Who could possibly be here at this time of night? Who could possibly venture into the office on Christmas night?  And why would anyone for that matter do so? She heard footsteps across her cabin and got alarmed. Is it someone among the employees? But which nutcase employ would spend Christmas night working in the deserted cold office All alone than celebrating with their family? Excluding me ofcourse. What if he's a thief? People with common sense know that we don't keep any sort of money or funds in this building, they would better visit the office's bank locker than sneak in here. And sneaking in here isn't titbit easy without having the MasterCard. The office would've pulled an automatic lock down if someone even tried and by this time sirens would've been echoing in here. What if it is... wait' she stopped her mind from drifting off to another guess. Neither am I trying to figure out an answer in my exams nor writing a bloody mystery novel here to keep guessing about the other occupant of this building . I can just walk out and check and that's what I'm going to do. Picking up the heaviest file from her cupboard she walked out of her cabin. Heaviest file because incase that person turns out to be a psychopath killer or a dangerous mugger she could throw the file on his face and run. Carefully stepping out she looked around to check when she heard sounds of things shifting and someone's footsteps coming from her boss' cabin. So the intruder has found out where the ceo's cabin is. How fast. Gathering all her courage and tightening her hold on her file she moved towards her boss' cabin and fiddling with the knob swung it open to come face to face with the baffled similiar tall , fair, dark brown haired figure of her employer, his chocolate brown eyes boring into hers. 

"madhu?" his voice sent shivers down her spine at same time spreading some warmth in her heart. Was that even possible? 
"hello sir" that was the only words that came out of her mouth.
For a few seconds he kept staring at her unable to comprehend what was happening. 
wearing her formal winter coat, She was here, with a file in her hands, in my office as it was a very normal thing to do on Christmas night. 
"what are you doing here madhu?"
"well ... I... just now what will I tell him? Shit shit shit. I thought sneaking into office at Christmas night was a very safe thing to do and no one would know about it yet ended up walking into the one who shouldn't have known about it. Who would've expected him here at this time. Now what to tell him, that I came here with this file for fishing? Wait a minute, the file 
"well ... sir I came here to complete filing this you see "she said holding the file a bit forward for him to see. " as you know I don't like delaying my work she said trying to make believe her words with a short sweet smile. 
He reached her in two strides. "filing papers? , "yes sir,  "along with coffee and chocolate cake he said wiping the bit of came that was sticking out on her lips making her shiver in his touch. 
Crap crap crap. Why did I do that? My stupid impulsive pervert of a hand. I should just ki... kiss it' what no. Kick it. That was what I wanted to say.  Oh really? You meant the first one only . Don't try to evade from it. 
"that.. I..  I was feeling hungry "
she somehow found a reason. she took a closer look at him. How come her stoneheaded boss look this handsome? As if an Adonis carved out of shiny marble, he should be looking like a dead rotten rat for the chauvinistic moron he was. Yet you did feel  something more for that chauvinistic  moron he was. Shut Up.

"you're here because you were drowned in melancholy and felt pathetic at being so and came here thinking to grieve about it alone so that none would question you"
 he stated making her eyes go wide in shock, embarrassment , fury and hilarity?
"it's nothing like that she rebuked. "then why're you here? , " because I wanted sneak out of that god damned place and be at peace for sometime" she said crossing her hands to her chest. "and you came here?" , "  the roads were blocked also and I didn't have any other place to go". he gazed down at her feeling something heavy melting down in his chest. For a moment, for just a moment she felt a flicker of emotion cross his eyes and she knew why
"how did you reach here?" he asked suddenly as it struck him.
"I took a cab" she shrugged.
"at this time of night you ventured out of home in a stranger's car?" he asked as his has tightened and his calms fisted hard which was not gone un noticed . Again just a shrug.
"are you out of your mind? How can you be so careless? What if something happened to you?"
"And why do you care?" she asked with a smirk crossing her lips.
"I don't favour wasting my time in funerals and hunting for another secretary "
"oh really?" she asked stepping closer to him making him go still in his place. Her palm slowly rose up to his cheek and caressed it ever so lightly. What possibly could he reply. Composing herself she stepped back.

"Anyways what brings you here?" she probed her employer. " if I should remind you miss mallik, I'm the owner of this company " he stated in his usual cold steel tone. "let me rephrase my question, what brings you here at Christmas night instead of spending time with your mom and dad?" , " same goes for you " he retorted. "I don't have them but you do. So no it doesn't go for me" that hurt. It pricked his heart which according to him never knew to feel emotions. But he couldn't show that he cared , could he? "I'm not fond of all this. These celebrations festivals and all just a waste of time. And neither my parents feel my presence a necessity for going on with their plans" He said turning away. "So you've done nothing according to the traditions?" she proved though she very well knew her answer. "traditions be damned. I'm not concerned about all that and I never was" he replied freezing her with an ice cold stare. "alright so what are you doing here now? I'm cent percent sure you don't have any particular work now. So how did you pass without wasting your previous time?" she  slightly taunted. "I.. " 
He uncomfortably shifted between his table and the wall. Following his gaze she spotted a n elegant box placed on his table and was about to near it when he stopped her by pulling her to himself and she bumped on to him with her body pressed against his hard chest. Both froze at that moment.Every inch of their body could feel each other , they stood there so close, so warm. "Don't , "what is in that?" she asked. "nothing important," "then what where you doing with it?" , "thinking ", "thinking what?" , "thinking ways to give it to someone", "to give it to someone?" she asked curiously 
"yes
"to your friend?
"no
"to your mother?
"no
"to your father?
"no
"to your girlfriend? Wait how come you have a girlfriend? (He felt a anger building up in her as she said that. But soon covered up saying) you despise female population on the whole.
"to your brother or sister?
"I'm an only child
"to your nei...
"To you" he said tired of her list of guesses. "to me? "her eyes widened at the thought of him buying something for her. 
"yes "
"a present?" she asked her eyes gleaming with surprise amusement and joy. He didn't reply.
"You bought a present for me?" , " no. I bought it when I was twelve. Didn't have anyone to give it to. So thought to give it to you and get rid of it. It's not an important commodity. Pretty cheap of cost"
She grinned hearing him. He would never say but she knew.
"can I see it please? " he left her and she reached out for the box with a huge smile and opened it to see a beautiful  metal photo frame. She slowly caressed it feeling it as if feeling him. It's been with him from when he was small. It's quite lucky to have been with him and that itself makes it special for her.
"did you like it? " he asked whispering in her ears moving more close to her.
"this might not be important to you but it's the most important thing for me."  The depth of her words made his heart swell with unfathomable pleasure. "thank you" she said looking back at his eyes, trying to decipher his gaze. They looked up hearing the chirping of two sparrows who must've flew in from the open windows to see  The green circle of the leaves of parasitic plant with few berries hanging on top of his cabin's fireplace with few small bells hanging down from it.
Who the hell hung that up in my cabin? I had instructed or in better words warned my employees not to do any sorts of decoration in my cabin. Then who dared to do it. This can't be happening, not here, not now. I shouldn't lose it. 
"there's this old tradition you see, when two people meet under a mistletoe on Christmas they're supposed to... "
"they're just mere useless customs resulting in waste of time. Traditions be da.. " He couldn't finish as he was pulled down by her and her lips smashed onto his as they delved more into him. His hands automatically went down to her waist pulling her more to himself as they shared a breathtaking kiss. 
"I don't think this is something to be what you were trying to say. Did it feel mere useless nothing to you? " she murmered against his lips. Her question was answered this time with the smashing of his lips on hers. "I thought you'd again recite traditions are to be..."  She was stopped by another smashing of lips.  "miss madhu", "yes sir", "something's have exceptions "

All traditions aren't to be damned. Don't you agree
Had Planned To Write AnothEr Os But As I Was Really Unwell Couldnt Complete It. So Wrote This. Slightly Inspired From My Fav  book Series.