Why did Vikrant turn negative??

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Just wanted to ask, what made Vikrant sooo negative like his father JD?? I don't understand!! I have been hating the way he has been conspiring against Pankti-Ahaan
By the way, Friday's episode was sooo intriguing!! First JD slapped Anita(which was well deserved) and a back hand slap too!! This shows that JD has some positive shades too!! ðŸ˜†

But then I felt sorry for Poorva when Anita slapped her!! She totally didn't deserve it- what she said was the complete truth!! But luckily, Pankti rose and came in time to stop her sister being whipped!! I just wish she would have come in time to stop the slap,if only!!

I can't believe Anita wants to sell Poorva also, the guy seems alright though- Monty Shetty, JD's business rival(which is why he got sooo pissed) he even blamed Anita for Sheetal doubting him!! I thought PS might stand for Pankti Sharma!! Now I realise that Anita can stoop very low- she treats her daughter as "things" not people- shame on the bitch!! Loved the songs Ahaan played for Pankti

Loved last week's intergation episode with IMM when Aarohi came to Pankti's rescue

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was super disappointed with Vikram!!! I thought he would be positive, but I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 
Ahaan's mom is AMAZING!! Love her!!!
Edited by -Namita- - 6 years ago
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Does anyone have any idea where the sets of TA are located?? Film City (Goregoan), Naigoan,Malad, Andheri, where?? I know IMM shoot in Malad and if TA have had mahasanghams with IMM, then obviously they r nearby!!
I want to visit sets and meet- I live in Andheri by the way. I went to IMM sets and met the cast
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
His name is Vikram not Vikrant.