Slow story telling, repetitive stuff and thoda bohot development

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I binge watched all the episodes I had missed from 15th dec to 22d December. The story hasn't move much.

1) Nimki is still a dumb, aimless woman.

2) All the men are still sulking

3) Nahar, Tettar and Damad still planning

4) Anaro still not amused with the great political ideas of her husband

5) Rambachan still confused and Mahua super confident about both Baboo and BDO babu

6) Nimki still has the same lifestyle. No responsibility of a Mukhiya yet.

Developments

1) We finally got to see who Parvati is

2) Tunne is still hoping that Nimki might one day reject baboo and marry him.

3) NImki knows Tunne love her

4) Mahua wants Nimki to choose BDO over Baboo

5) Baboo finally tried to run away

6) Nimki cares about Eleena

7) Masiji knows Baboo is a bad choice and Abhimanyu must save her.

Disappointments

1) Eleena should not be around when Masi and Abhimanyu discuss marital issues. She is too young.

2) Abhimanyu should get over his ' Jug soona soona' Avatar.

3) Tunne doesnt want to do anything to change his lifestyle or raise his standard of living. He is awaiting a miracle to happen. Its hell annoying.

4) Rambachan is as insensitive as his daughter. He still wants Tunne to help him religiously as always although he always knew Tunne had feelings for Nimki

5) Anaro wants Baboo to run away so she arranges a train ticket ? Like really? Who does that ? Why not a private car which cannot be traced easily ? He could have easily slipped out the previous night without anyone knowing about it. Such a lame trick to save her son.

6)) Baboo didnt care to tell Nimki that he was not interested in her or the upcoming marriage but said he was busy. Common yaar, just tell this girl to get away instead of running away yourself. 

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
But the parvathi shown in the picture was someone else.
If Abhimanyu is shown happy the very next day then him being in love with Nimki will be all prove fake... so his scene is in place...he loves the mad Nimki but the fact is she loves someone else and he's on the verge to lose her on that he needs to be happy for Nimki and Rambachan.
It seems that everybody in the village knows that the alliance between Nimki and babbu  there's something fishy, weird about it except for Nimki and rambachan so Nimki can't be blamed she's stupid careless self absorbed and likes herself more than anyone all because of her father.
Nimki knows Tunne loves her but for her it is normal and this should be  as it is because she's the village Deepika padukone.
Babbu is the mixture of all hit Bollywood male actors๐Ÿ˜ˆ and Nimki is the mixture of Bollywood actresses.๐Ÿคข
the richie rich of Ghatola village could have runaway without his clothes but his mom did his packing.
Why anaaro announced Tettar that Babbu runaway within few hours only and when Babloo still did not return back.
Tettar saying to Babbu that he's the one to control Babboo shadow was really too much if this man has really no love or respect for his own grown up children how is he going to respect children of others.
The discussion between Abhimanyu and his maasi is not that complicated that it can't be discussed in front of Alina these types of children face reality very quickly.(in Europe lots of family treat their children like that until and unless there's something really big or a threat to the children)

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
I did nt mean Abhimanyu should be cheerful the next day but I do expect him to behave normal around his family and Rambachan'sfamily.
Pardon me but Rambachan is as insensitive as his daughter and also as selfish as her. All Nimki's brilliant theories about moral and ethics are refined version of Rambachan's way of looking at things. He asks why isnt Tunne helping him. Why should he? He is behaving as innocent as his daughter as if he never knew Tunne loves Nimki.

Its not Europe. Its India. Here children are treated differently as per our own culture. I dont mean that she should not have known about Nimki and her father's possible marriage but these discussions now that are happening should have been avoided. While Nimki never lets Mono open his mouth about things which includes her marriage, Elina is allowed to listen every little detail.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Well he tried to behave normally in front of Alina and then his maasi is like his mother then again he did try...(I did watch the part)
you are right Rambachan is insensitive and as I said it is all because of him that Nimki is so irresponsible careless and  always think about only and only herself "Ghatola Village fake Deepika Padukone"๐Ÿ˜†

Though not Europe but rich family try to reach the level mono and Alina are from different background there families and way of living is not the same then the show must go on...

dey.bh thumbnail
Banne fake padukone ke saiyyan, aa rahe hai Babbo bhaiya๐Ÿ˜†
I want revelation to happen before her marriage. I dont care if Babboo ever mend his ways or fall for Nimki and actually becomes the real lead later in the story but that should never happen after marriage.

Rambachan and Nimki have crossed their limit of insensitivity and irresponsibility. So much that I am feeling bad for Babbi that Nimki is going to be his spouse.๐Ÿ˜† The girl even doesnt understand when he is angry and when he is shy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ Or when he is avoiding any conversation with her. God has different ways to punish people and tell them the place they belong. With Nimki, Babboo learnt that he is a nobody without his father and that even Jharia would defy his orders. For Nimki, I want Nahar's bhavishyavani to come true. Since marriage for her was always about the haveli, the clothes and the jewellery and n ot true love, I dont know how Baboo and co misbehaving with her is going to be an eye opener for her . They could do little when she was a nobody and was forcefully  brought to the haveli. Now, with Mukhiya tag how much can these people do anyway?

If Babboo doesnt love her, she will easily opt for an extramarital affair and justify it the same way she justified for Babboo as the perfect bachelor. No offense intended but her ideals are bollywood stars remember?

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Fake Deepika marries fake sunil.so funny and so stupid of the dialogue writer who compared Babboo with all Bollywood actors.
I was also shocked when tettar men pointed their guns to Babboo that really show what's Babboo importance in Tettar life.
tettar is happy and okay with Babboo till he obeys him his dialogue that he can control Babboo shadow (something like that) was shocking.

A shame Nimki is going to marry someone who she can't understand pity on Babboo, and that show that Nimki does not know Babboo.

A girl starts to dress as the bride for someone who never came in front of his door step asking for her hand in fact Nimki is just interested about her wish only she wants to live in the mansion and her way to reach there is Babboo.
 I also does not understand the theory of Nimki must land in Tettar family to learn and grow up if she's only absorbed in herself , shameless she has no dignity for herself if someone will taunt her will insult her she's going to learn something no way as she's only interested in having a lavish life(This is Nimki pov that living in the mansion is something out of the world but for me she's going to land in a circus)

I want Rambachan to have a reality check he seriously need it.
This is not fake that girl like Nimki will be ready for an extra marital affair as her wants and wishes has no end.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There was one thing, the conversation between Mauha and Nimki where she is nudging her to ask Abhi how he feels about her. Nimki is sure that Abhi would never go for a girl like her she actually thinks she is out of his league, plus he still loves his wife to much move on and he's never said anything to her. She's not willing to risk getting a rejection hence she doesn't want to talk feelings with Abhi, same as ignoring all the signs that her rishta with Babbu is wrong cause she doesn't want it to break. 

I knew Nimki was using Tunne, frankly I think she would have kept him hanging if she didn't find a guy, the family are weird they know he loves her and then wonder why he's not around anymore. 

dey.bh thumbnail
I couldn't stop laughing when she said BDO would never like a girl like her. What made her believe Babbo is a man of her level?
Because he wanted to become Mukhiya and she is the incumbent Mukhiya? Mukhiya Mukhiya matching????

She couldn't realise Abhimanyu's love but is super sure about Babboo's love for her despite of Babboo completely ignoring her and her father after that kidnapping fiasco. The hero generally asks the girl if she is okay even by filmy standardsand grooms dont hide faces before their sasurji. Brides do. Baboo didnt even congratulate her after she won against Jhumri. He never calls or even message her.

She didnt point out his age, his second marriage or his daughter as a reason to disqualify him like many Baboo- Nimki supporters did. 
dey.bh thumbnail
On Nimki, I am not at all impressed with the way her character has been shaped since her haveli darshan. It was a bit  of deliberate attempt to show her an innocent hyperactive girl who doesn't know anything about the real world.
Original Nimki would have called Babboo and would have asked him to take her out on a date, get on his knees and then propose her with a rose. She said she would love to have a love marriage and would really ask her husband to take her out on a date. Now, she is happily accepting Babboo loves her without even trying to meet him and even readily getting engagement without any courtship period.

I appreciated one imperfect lead, one unconventional female lead much likr Chameli from Chameli ki shadi. But even Chameli had principles, morals and ethics against every imperfection her character had. Same goes for every imperfect character that was ever written or even the imperfect characters of this show itself . Even Baboo genuinely loves his family although he would not hesitate murdering anyone.Right now is there anything which is right and just about Nimki? At least one may be? 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
in a certain way Nimki is indirectly forcing Babboo to marry her...
She can understands everything when it is her wishes and are in her favour but she ignores everything and everyone when it is not .
I'm tired seriously tired hope they bring some few positivity in Nimki character where we can rely with her.