Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Aanchal..

Today VG proved his words "mere liye is ghar mein pehle hiten hain, phir arshi".. Dont know y i always had this feeling that he meant abt their eviction.. 

I know ppl here think he is genuine frnd of hiten, but i never trusted him..VG was always  & is still playing to get priyank into top

I might be wrong also but i think vg had always used hiten & arshi also fr his game

Maine pehle hi bola tha viku is dangerous than shilpa n hina combined..

The moment he started replying to hiten's tweets tabhi maine warn kiya tha hiten ko..hiten is innocent uska wild card me aana bhi ek dream ban k reh gaya as wapas aake bhi hiten game nahi khel pata bcz of vikas..

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First of all everyone , we r talking abt other contestants. I fully agree Hiten is a much better person than Vikas. Even Vikas admits that. But to accuse someone wthout any solid evidence is not good.
I firmly beleive Vikas was a good friend to Hiten. No one even hiten thought that Luv would get more votes over him.
Vikas was the only person who never botiched abt Hiten . All other contestants at some point of time have doen that
And Hiten did get more votes over priyank so evictiion manipulation was done by BB . 
And there i guess we saw who votes fo whom
Now we can all speculate ki Vikas kaa dimag aisa chal raha hoga but lets give him some benefit of doubt.

Rainee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The only people who actually supported hiten in BB were Vikas and arshi! And yes, just like intruderfast said I feel Vikas was a true friend.. Same applies to arshi too! 
Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It was always Hiten followed by Vikas and then Arshi for me !

And i do believe its the PR activities thats making Vikas bad, but he actually values Hiten a lot!

But most important i miss Hiten .
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My views on Hiten's stay in the BB house... 
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

First of all everyone , we r talking abt other contestants. I fully agree Hiten is a much better person than Vikas. Even Vikas admits that. But to accuse someone wthout any solid evidence is not good.

I firmly beleive Vikas was a good friend to Hiten. No one even hiten thought that Luv would get more votes over him.
Vikas was the only person who never botiched abt Hiten . All other contestants at some point of time have doen that
And Hiten did get more votes over priyank so evictiion manipulation was done by BB . 
And there i guess we saw who votes fo whom
Now we can all speculate ki Vikas kaa dimag aisa chal raha hoga but lets give him some benefit of doubt.

I am giving him benefit of doubt. Otherwise I would've been bashing him the way I bashed shilpa. Anyway, it's my opinion and i do not trust vikas given how he took time to take hiten's name and how he suddenly became all good friends with Priyank right after hiten's eviction. Anyway, given that were not allowed to talk about other contestants I won't say anything further. VikHitShi friendship was genuine but that's about it. I don't trust him when it comes to his game. Just my pov. 
zinatf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kudos to TM for opening it!!

I'll forever remain a die-hard Hiten fan!!

Thank you BB for showing me the real Hiten Tejwani!!

A Handsome Man with a Heart of Gold 👏
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just read that arshi is evicted because of a hanging arrest warrant on her. 
shilpa_akki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

I just read that arshi is evicted because of a hanging arrest warrant on her.

To usko nomination me dalkar public ko Ullu q bnaya...direct evict karna tha...poll k according to punnu aur AD ko niklna chahiye tha.. .such a cheap show bb is
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shilpa_akki

To usko nomination me dalkar public ko Ullu q bnaya...direct evict karna tha...poll k according to punnu aur AD ko niklna chahiye tha.. .such a cheap show bb is

Naman sharma tweeted this. Obviously acash and Puneesh needed to be evicted sooner. I am hoping an eviction tomorrow.