Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Very mixed feelings . Iss season mein jise chahta ha , w winner nahi manna
Nt even my second and thir favs.
But I am glad that I supported Hiten. He was the only contestant in the Bigg Boss history who was booted out by most unfair means despite having higher votes.

This season might be remembered for lot of things but the biggest shock moment was Hiten's elimination.
I hope we see Hiten in a new and better show soon. Hears he will soon be doing web series.
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hiten is looking so good.  Plus the answer he gave to.salman regarding Shilpa's.reason, even Salman couldn't stop smiling. And he directly pointed at puneesh n Shilpa tht he should have been at puneeshs place and Shilpa was the reason for his outster.😊
nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluffmaster84

Hiten is looking so good.  Plus the answer he gave to.salman regarding Shilpa's.reason, even Salman couldn't stop smiling. And he directly pointed at puneesh n Shilpa tht he should have been at puneeshs place and Shilpa was the reason for his outster.😊

What did salman asked to him,i missed that part.
Also when hiten pointed to punish ki mujhe nikalne wali bhi paas bethi hai,tab literally shilpa ke chahare ki hawayein udd gaye thi.
ChelseaAmolak thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arshi And Hiten Dance Was Awesome😳😆
Hiten Need To Learn DancinG😆

Rainee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HitArshi rocked the stage yesterday!Enjoyed their performance .
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I want hiten to do kathro ke khiladi upcoming season.
minisaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hiten looking so nice man bb11... lovely pic's
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I do not want Hiten to do KKK or JDJ. No more rangeela nautanki... Just want him and Gauri to come on a good show together now. 
SuhanalovesGHT thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehlove

I do not want Hiten to do KKK or JDJ. No more rangeela nautanki... Just want him and Gauri to come on a good show together now. 

but hiten seems to be really desperate to do kkk...colors might even consider taking him up for the show...would be actually fun to see how he would be dealing with his fears...

but yeah, i will be even happier if he and gauri are cast opp each other as leads...i am just dying to see them together...miss those old blissful kyunki and kutumb days...