msg for Saurabh tewari sir

Nidhicat thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sir pls don't do this... Pls stop aarchi n shaurya marriage.. N no twist create with aarchi... Sir ye pragnency walla n blackmailing walla twist serial m mat dijiye.. ESA twist him kai serials m dekh chuke hain.. Sir AGR aap ESA twist leke aaenge is serial m to koi b is serial ko nhi dekhega or aapki trp gir jaegi.. Mein to is serial se Jud chuki hun.. AGR ESA hota h to m to is serial ko kbhi nhi dekhungi:-(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Hello there ..welcome to our forum...
Don't worry ...let's be hopefull there won't be any such twists ๐Ÿ˜•
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to forum Nidhi๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hopefully aisa kuch nahi hoga... Just wait for Monday's episode and ST sir ko insta aur yeh par tag karna post mein... Hope he will reply to you๐Ÿ˜›
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Hopefully aisa kuch nahi hoga... Just wait for Monday's episode and ST sir ko insta ya Twitter par tag karna post mein... Hope he will reply to you๐Ÿ˜›

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi welcome to the forum ๐Ÿค—
I have a suggestion go and rant on the social media ๐Ÿ˜† I have been doing it and it feels good ๐Ÿ˜†
Anyhow this is me being positive don't worry this is just for TRP Mehrya will be together by the end of next week ๐Ÿ˜† and the criminals will be caught and jailed or killed off ๐Ÿ˜† so relax and enjoy the drama and have a great weekend ๐Ÿ˜†
Nidhicat thumbnail

Hopefully aisa kuch nahi hoga... Just wait for Monday's episode and ST sir ko insta aur yeh par tag karna post mein... Hope he will reply to you๐Ÿ˜›

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Hi welcome to the forum ๐Ÿค—

I have a suggestion go and rant on the social media ๐Ÿ˜† I have been doing it and it feels good ๐Ÿ˜†
Anyhow this is me being positive don't worry this is just for TRP Mehrya will be together by the end of next week ๐Ÿ˜† and the criminals will be caught and jailed or killed off ๐Ÿ˜† so relax and enjoy the drama and have a great weekend ๐Ÿ˜†

Sharl I never saw you on insta๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Shamz15 thumbnail

It's our pleasure dear...And hopefully next week mehrya will unite..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sharl I never saw you on insta๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I don't use this name ๐Ÿ˜† that is why ๐Ÿ˜† but any crazy comment calling for ST head Fake husband and  Psycho bitch to die,leave the show rot in jail could be me ๐Ÿ˜†
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

I don't use this name๐Ÿ˜†that is why๐Ÿ˜†but any crazy comment calling for ST head Fake husband and Psycho bitch to die,leave the show rot in jail could be me๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ you sound a lot like Harry would never expect that to be you ๐Ÿ˜†