Namik Paul goes bare bodied in Ek Deewana Tha

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
TellyChakkar was the first one to report about team Ek Deewana Tha heading to Manali for a honeymoon track.

According to reports, the cast and crew have already flown down to the cold valley and have started shooting for the upcoming track.

The latest information that we have gathered is that the Manali track comprises of something interesting for the viewers. If a reliable source is to be believed, Namik has gone bare in the show. Yes, Namik has gone shirtless for the upcoming track.

Hold your horses...there is more...

Namik will also be wearing bare minimum below the belt clothing. This indeed is going to be a helluva episode for all the crazy fans of Paul.

What makes this even more exciting is that Namik shot this sequence in the chilling cold of Manali. "He shot this sequence late in the night in the chilling weather of Manali, a source informed. This must have taken lots of guts from Namik's end to do it with such grit and passion.  

This is going to be an important part of the upcoming track and for the first time prime importance will be given to Namik's character Shiv in the show.

Keep reading this space for more such interesting updates on your favourite TV actors.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susmitasumi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally!!!!!
Shiv ta track suru hoga!!

Gaurikhandekar thumbnail
Tfs
There is not much left of interest to me in the show but chalo... to see Namik in this avatar, I will tune in๐Ÿ˜†
Memorable_ERA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
**after reading this dances crazily till unable to breathe **.๐Ÿฅณ...
*stops &  takes a breath*๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...*bows down in gratitude to the source of the news*๐Ÿค— ...Thank you posting this amrutha. ... .๐Ÿ‘

Thanks the CVs for finally giving us what we wanted โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
* tears of joy in my eyes as I type this *๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
phoenix_edkv thumbnail

Originally posted by: _era_

**after reading this dances crazily till unable to breathe **.๐Ÿฅณ...

*stops &  takes a breath*๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...*bows down in gratitude to the source of the news*๐Ÿค— ...Thank you posting this amrutha. ... .๐Ÿ‘

Thanks the CVs for finally giving us what we wanted โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
* tears of joy in my eyes as I type this *๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜†
aaj pata chala...sabar ka phal hot hota hai ๐Ÿ˜‰
phoenix_edkv thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Amruta ๐Ÿ˜ณ
a big hug for bringing this hot news here ๐Ÿค—
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This article says that Namik 'has' shot something in the cold...but Namik tweeted that the Manali shoot schedule has not been finalized yet..post finalization hes gonna do the peri chat...so this spoiler in a head on contradiction..๐Ÿค”
However, a six pack show never harmed anyoneโ˜บ๏ธ
Some of Manali's ice is gonna meltโ˜ข๏ธ

He's cut down on weight so he'd look leaner than Shravan looked I guess...over thinking again๐Ÿ˜†
spnfan thumbnail
Trp badane keliye bechare  ki kapde utarva di๐Ÿ˜† but no complains๐Ÿคฃ Edited by spnfan - 6 years ago
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Namik is trump card so they are using it๐Ÿ˜†
It's good to hear finally we could watch Shiv SS. May be Shiv's BS started.

Shirtless Namik  girls stop drooling ๐Ÿคฃ

TFS Amrutha 
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Trp badane keliye bechare  kikapde utarva di๐Ÿ˜† but no complains๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ
Absolutely not!