Haasil

Sarika!!!!!!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't believe sarika saying she'll only marry kabir's father on the condition she'll never beget her own children and adopting ranvir were all due to good intentions. She joined the raichand's company, then I think she trapped the rich father of kabir as she saw mr raichand was a wealthy widower who was single-handedly caring for his son who has no mother, and though that it would be easy to trap him by making him believe she could be a good mother to kabir. Mr raichand even said sarika was the one who had the idea that kabir needs a brother and that they should adopt a child, and then they went to the orphanage and adopted ranvir. Sarika is probably ranvir's mother and dumped him in that orphanage for some reason, and knowing he would still be there, she thought that once she married the rich mr raichand, she can bring her real son back into her life by claiming he's an orphan and adopt him alongside her new rich husband. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
true that! me too think that ranvir is her real son! n ranvir n sarika r game planners to have all the wealth of raichands!
mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I Agree 100%. When I watching the episode with my sister in law, when the Anchal was talking to Sarika about sacrifice. I kept thinking...this women is after wealth. But why not have a child of her husband so the property gets split. I then told my SIL, Ranbir is Sarika child that she left at the orphanage. By telling Kabir dad, she does not want children, it would mean that Kabir dad would be more agreeable for adoption, give his loving wife who loves Kabir as her own, another chance at motherhood.

So I conclude, Ranbir is Sarika son. Obviously she cannot tell her husband of this so she laid this perfect trap. It worked out perfectly as while Kabir is the Raichand blood heir, in the end, it's Ranbir who holds the power, the respect, the command and wealth.

I am glad, I am not the only thinking this...whatever the reasons, I still think Ranbir is Sarika bio mom especially after the revelation today.
Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think the same. sarika trapped jatin to get all the money. ranvir maybe his own son and ranvir n sarika delibeartely always kept kabir out the bussiness and the stuff so ranvir can control all of bussiness and kabir doesnt get any property and money.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mumihp

I Agree 100%. When I watching the episode with my sister in law, when the Anchal was talking to Sarika about sacrifice. I kept thinking...this women is after wealth. But why not have a child of her husband so the property gets split. I then told my SIL, Ranbir is Sarika child that she left at the orphanage. By telling Kabir dad, she does not want children, it would mean that Kabir dad would be more agreeable for adoption, give his loving wife who loves Kabir as her own, another chance at motherhood.

So I conclude, Ranbir is Sarika son. Obviously she cannot tell her husband of this so she laid this perfect trap. It worked out perfectly as while Kabir is the Raichand blood heir, in the end, it's Ranbir who holds the power, the respect, the command and wealth.

I am glad, I am not the only thinking this...whatever the reasons, I still think Ranbir is Sarika bio mom especially after the revelation today.

Yes, kabir is the actual heir of the raichand empire, yet kabir acts like a shadow of ranvir whilst ranvir being the adopted one holds all the power and is the business savvy one. This is all sarika's doing as you said. Sarika won mr raichand's respect and trust by making him believe she would not have her own child just to be a mother to kabir, then in the name of adoption she got her own son home and made him a raichand, whilst also earning more of mr raichand's respect by this adoption act. Also sarika was adamant to get kabir married first to that naina instead of thinking about the eldest, with some fishy reason obviously, and the precap showed naina is lying about being pregnant with kabir's kid and anchal telling him to marry naina. Sarika was the one who introduced naina in the show and fixed her alliance with kabir, and now this very naina is conveniently doing ranvir's job of separating kabir and anchal? Naina's entry in the show is also most likely Sarika and ranvir's joint plan. 
Edited by sammy17 - 6 years ago
Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I second u dear. This makes perfect sense that she didn't want her own child with jatin coz she already had Ranvir. So by doing the pretense of not conceiving, she could easily adopt her own son from orphanage.
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sarika created a hell when Kabir was to marry Aanchal. She wanted riddance from her at all costs. But the moment Ranvir sets in, she is all quiet. Ranvir knows Sarika too well & thus uses her to get his objective. Ranvir probably has inherited Sarika's actual character.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree

Clearly sarika is not as good and self sacrificing as jatin described her to anchal

if he knew that it was sarika who ordered gaurav to kill off anchal, he wouldnt be praising her now

anyway...i think she trapped jatin for his money and empire and ranvir might be her illegitimate son...whom she left at 1st, but returned for later.

I dont think ranvir knows though...
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It is pretty obvious that Ranvir is Sarika's real son 
What remains to be seen if Ranvir is aware about it or not 

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
everyone is thinking same right now.
sarika marry jatin and then.adopted ranvir who is actually her own son. not having her own child may be another way to make jatin belive.and trust her more. no room for doubt.

i guess ranvir also.know this truth as he is so.powerful so he must have tried finding his real.parents.

sarika supporting kabir may be her way to not him.responsible so that he can take up business etc like other shows.and ranvir is having actual power of raichands.