Episode 19 : Reh jaata Hai toh sirf Naam!

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Today's episode belonged to Alexander. What SASS and SWAG!😎
Though it was on the crueler side but his dialogue nailed it! "Insaan Chala jaata Hai aur reh jaata Hai sirf Naam"
So appropriate!

Puru wasn't shorter behind on who's the boss mode. The way he told Sumer to be out and purposefully broke Hasti's hand in front of Pritha.😆
He embarks upon a journey of self discovery with a responsibility and his guide 😳

Laachi- she's too sweet! She was trying to cheer him up and finally managed to make him laugh (not before he gave that intense look to her ☺️)
I always feel he checks her out 😳
Like what freaking looks! <33

Overall nothing much but the flow was maintained and important.

Precap : Kanishk hits Puru cause he tells him you dress like a Farsi. I think he's bought his ticket to the orthopedic ward 
Or Laachi may stop him from getting into trouble.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I feel very sad 4 puru , itni maar khaane ke baad bhi pritha ka pathar dil nhi pigla, I m sure vo Hasti Ko nhi baatayegi ki Puru me Aisa kyu kiya , kher mithi dalo ( I feel skipping pritha's scenes )

Laachi already knew something is not right with Puru & something is bothering him , coz he was not in his usual self, he was lost. Laachi just want 2 change his mood in which she got successful
 Yes I 2 feel Puru checks her out . One day I feel laachi will become Puru's want , which he don't want 2 loose at anycost
 May be in this trip Puru laachi realise their luv 4 each other, or will they realise when Puru leaves 4 pourav rashtra

I guess laachi may come 4 rescue of puru from Kanishk
I really hope some interaction b/w bamini & Puru 

Alexander scene was gud but It was big scary when that horse was dragging shah who covered by blood. Alexander was very cruel but he said right human dies but their name remain, Alexander's name is still remembered

I hope Alexander's luvstory 2 should be shown

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was saying the same in my last episode. He checks her out. It's lustful but cute too. 🤣

I liked Alexander today but I just hope he won't be just the villain of the show. 🤔
Melkor thumbnail
The show has become damn interesting now.Alexander in one word was WOW.❤️❤️His style,his aura and his persona was fantabulous.I love the way he carries himself.And Rohit,Rohit,Rohit.What can I say about him?I don't have words to describe how awesome he is as AlexAfter two whole years my man is back to leave us in awe with his acting.

I wouldn't call Alexander cruel in today's episode.Ruthless is the word.Everything said and done that Shah Thesia or whatever his name was had attacked Macedonia in Philip's absence.And in those days even more cruel stuff was practiced.Alexander did what he did coz that was the only way people would take him seriously.
One thing which I observed about Alex was that though he is ruthless he fights with a code of honour.Principles of war mean a lot to him and he respects his subjects in his own way which was proved when he proclaimed Thesia as Macedonia's culprit and handed him to the people.

There is something which I have observed in the previous historical shows I used to follow.They were shows from Contiloe.In those shows the titular character's opponents were reduced to utterly incapable people who were either evil or not as worthy as the titular character or both.

This is where Swastik gains an upper hand.Porus is different.Here Alexander is every inch a worthy adversary to Puru.He is ambitious,strong,aggressive and ruthless but he is not a useless villain.Had the production house been Contiloe then Alexander would have been like Kanishk😆😆All talks,no action,unnecessarily evil,kaam ka na kaaj ka and a total Kameena.

Here Alexander is the anti hero of the story.It's as much his journey as that of Porus.I don't expect him to be a paragon of virtue but I am glad that the charisma and dignity of his character is intact.Due to which I don't think he will become a full fledged villain.For that we have Shivdutt,Kanishk and Darius.

Now coming to Puru.Man I am loving this guyHe is cool,calm,confident and at the same time there is an intensity in him.He is deeply hurt but he has concealed his emotions within him.There is a subtlety in his expressions and his attitude and style is no less😎Hats off to Laksh for performing this character so beautifully👏This boy has a very bright future ahead.

My heart went out for Puru when Pritha slapped himWhat does this lady want?It's fine if she doesn't love him but why do you have to be so cruel to him??And her words are plain caustic😡

I am loving Puru and Lacchi's bonding They understand each other so well.Laachi is more like Puru's loyal fangirl and Puru is attracted to her.As @MDS said,he checks her out but it's innocent and cute too😳😆Kudos to Laksh for carrying out that expression for its something I have never seen before.
Puru and Laachi's chemistry is really sweet.❤️They make a lovely pair.

Tomorrow Puru and Kanishk will have a face off.I guess Puru will wish to break off his hand but Laachi will stop him.
Either way I want Kanishk to be taught a lesson.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Whoever writitng the dialogues .. they are awesome 👏
I just loved that dialogue.. Rohit nailed it...
Edited by -PD- - 6 years ago
MascularDracula thumbnail
Sameeksha aunty bhi hai..