Tyagisaab thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Just watched Fukrey 1 and Fukrey 2 today and really enjoyed them. I really liked the acting of Pulkit Samrat, he is a very good looking fellow who has good screen presence as well. He is not doing so well in the industry as he had 2 flops in 2016. What are your thoughts on him and do you think he has the ability to succeed in Bollywood? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I too enjoyed both flicks.  Maybe he should continue with multi starrer...?
Tyagisaab thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree he shines in multistarrer films, in my opinion a guy like Pulkit just needs that right role to cement himself in bollywood, once he gets that he will make a huge lasting impact. I believe he would have shined in a role similar to the one Ayushman played in Vicky Donor or Sid's role in Kapoor and Sons too maybe 
sherlockthor thumbnail
I like him a lot
He is a good actor
priya185 thumbnail
i liked him on tv dont like his films
Hazardous thumbnail
I find him sooo much better looking than all the younger generation actors. I've only seen one film of his, Dolly Ki Doli and really liked him in it. I've also seen him in the Ambarsariya song and love his expressions in it:) He's a talented lad but apparently has a bit of an attitude problem that needs some work. It'd be nice to see him getting bigger films.
I thought that he is just another KSG but now I think he is better than looser KSG.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Watched Ambarsariya song like million times just for him, especially this - 

☺️