Edited by Shariefah - 17 years ago
Shariefah thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Rajveer - Carol:

monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
< id=selZoom = value=100 name=selZoom>
B elieve it or faint, but Kitu Gidwani, who plays the role of Antra Rathore in Kulvaddhu was supposed to break into an item song in one of the episodes this week. Gidwani, known for her dancing skills was to do a dance number in a party sequence to celebrate the wed- ding of Shourya (Sachin Sharma) and Niyati (Daljit Kaur). It was can- celled at the last moment due to a change in storyline. No one from Sony or the production house was willing to talk about why the dance sequence was dropped. With the show yet to pick up among viewers, it will require more than a dance to attract eyeballs.
Edited by monika.goel - 17 years ago
monika.goel thumbnail

Kiran. thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shariefah thumbnail

Edited by Shariefah - 17 years ago
monika.goel thumbnail
W hen Kulvaddhu was launched on Sony, it was known that its lead protagonist, Daljit Kaur has bagged a role that would give her ample opportunity to explore her acting abilities. Despite huge marketing activites, lavish sets, experienced actors, the show is taking time to be the staple diet of viewers. Nevertheless, Kaur is on a high with the response she has received on the show. "Kulvaddhu is picking up now. Any new serial takes time to settle down with the viewers, especially one like ours where so many characters are involved. My character Niyati is being appreciated. She is so real," says Kaur. She is not new to TV "I first acted in Mansha (Zee), . then did a role of a tomboyish character in Balaji Telfilms Kartika (Hungama), followed by many episodes in C.I.D. (Sony). These serials helped me improve as an actress," she says. About her Kulvaddhu experience, she says, "It's a daily soap with an interesting storyline. I'm living the character of Niyati. The senior actors - Suhasini Mulay, Milind Gunaji, Sushmita Mukherjee and Kitu Gidwani,-who are part of the cast are all an inspiration to do a better job." How does she react to constant changes in story- line? "It can't be helped. The story has to keep chang- ing in order to entertain viewers. It's part and parcel of a daily soap," she responds. Who is her favourite actress? "I admire Smriti Z Iraani. She justified her act of Tulsi, got viewer acceptance and displays a range of emotions in that role." A few months back, Kaur had said, "I'm seeing someone who I will reveal in some- time. I have a great family and now a rock- ing show. I am settled in life, emotionally speaking too. Life's bliss!". Kaur has been in a relationship with a merchant navy officer for the last few years. But now there are rumours of her spending more time with new entrant in Kulvaddhu Shaleen Bhanot (Agni). "Yes, I'm in a relationship.I need to sort out things in my life. Let me decide and be sure," is all she'll say. On Bhanot, she remarks, "He's my age. He's good fun and we've become good buddies." Kaur isn't keen to take up more work saying, I don't want to distract myself from this serial by taking up another offer," signs off Kaur.
Shariefah thumbnail

contributed by nadia-iqbal

nightmagic thumbnail
Hi There

Can someone send me Niyati's pics from the todys's episode (March 1st)where she is waering green and purpal sari. I just love her saries. E-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks so much
monika.goel thumbnail