20th December, 2017:Written Update: Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 1

Ahana walks down in a white silk gown. She is bare feet and gently steps on Anants feet. They dance on 'Kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega'. Anant-Ahana are dancing intimately. Right then Rehaan enters. Anant is stunned seeing him and asks if Rosh and Aarav are fine? Rehaan tells Anant all are fine. He tells Anant that Ahana has married him only coz she wanted to hurt her mom. Anant is shocked.

Flashback - Ahana is lying on the bed and says, Dad please help me. Tell me how i can save my marriage from Rosh,Rehaan and Mom. Ahana sees herself as a teen talking to her dad complaining how Laila always chides her. Her dad is reassuring her telling her a folklore. Her dad telling her that she should focus on her goal everyday so she can try to achieve it. Ahana turns to see her fathers reflection. She is writing her diary. She jots down that no matter how hard it is, she will try to make her marriage a success and be a good wife.

At the dining table, Roshni tells Anant that her friends are staying at Dia's place so she wants to join her. Anant says never say no to you for anything but dont like you staying at someone elses place. Roshni is upset and walks off. Ahana asks Arav and Roshni why they din come to say bye to Rima di? Arav says wanted to come but Roshni is upset. Ahana asks the matter. She offers to help. Arav says how Roshnis friends are planning a sleepover but Anant din give her permission to join.

Anant asks Rehaan to return home. Rehaan says wanna return but. Anant says forget what happened, Ahana has no problems with you. Rehaan tries to tell Anant something but he struggles. Anant asks the matter? Rehaan remembers his dream about Ahana and all the truth about Ahanas real intentions behind marrying Anant. Anant insists to tell the matter? Rehaan says wanna focus on my studies. Anant asks how come suddenly? Rehaan says wanna focus on completing my MBA. Anant says study at home. He hugs Rehaan. Anant tells Rehaan to join for lunch at Lailas place. Rehaan agrees.

Anant praises Ahana for impressing his family. She thanks him. She asks if all are really happy? Anant asks who is not? Ahana says Roshni. Anant asks what is the matter? Ahana says Roshni wanted a sleepover but u refused. Why? Anant says we dunno the crowd there. This is not normal for us. What if anything happened to her? Ahana says Dia has parents too, they will take care. Roshni needs to spend time with her friends too. Dont control her so much that she breaks your trust. Anant says cant bear that. Ahana says thats why let her go. Give her freedom. She will honor your trust. Anant hesitates but relents. 

Anant comes to Roshnis room and asks she is that upset that she din come for greeting him? Roshni says no. Anant says then lets go for drive. Roshni says not in the mood. Anant says not in the mood for a night stay either? Roshni is delighted and hugs him. She says thanks. Anant says thank Ahana, she convinced me. Roshni hugs her. Ahana thinks that finally it worked. Thanks dad for the idea. Roshni decides to call her friends and inform. Saurabh is with Dia and says we will go for date from here. Roshni is excited.

Anant says cant believe we are back from honeymoon. Ahana says . Very smart. Anant says not my idea. Anant says Yamini made the plan herself. She is very intelligent and understands the need of the situation. Ahana says big mistake, praising another woman in front of your wife. Ahana says you will be punished for this mistake. Anant says gulam saza ke liye taiyaar hai, hukam kijiye. Ahana says malika ka intezaar kijiye. She leaves from there.

Part 2

Rehaan's girlfriend brings food for him. He says not hungry. She asks him if he is fine? She says ever since he is researching on Ahana and since Laila left after meeting him, he is all lost. Is he hiding something? Rehaan fumes on her and says not hiding anything. I could have warned AM but did not. Rehaan's girlfriend says he should warn AM. Rehaan says cant, tried once and he kicked me out of the house. His girlfriend asks him whether he is doing it for AM or himself? So that AM doesnt get hurt and also doesnt push him away? Rehaan gets furious on her and says am going and telling AM the truth rightaway. 

Part 3

Anant says after ages i feel alive. Ahana says i will try ensure that this feeling doesnt wither away. Right then Rehaan enters. They are shocked seeing him. Anant asks the matter? Rehaan asks Ahana if she will tell Anant the truth herself or he should tell? Anant asks what truth? Rehaan says last time you din listen to me but i will tell you the full truth now. I love you and she is only faking it. Ahana married you only to prevent her mom from marrying you. She forged a relation with you to stop her mom. Rehaan asks Ahana to deny if this is false. Anant asks Ahana if this is true? Ahana says this is not completely true. I did know that Laila wanted to marry you but i genuinely love you Anant. Anant asks Ahan to say, Yes or No? Ahana freezes. Anant says wish you had told me this truth earlier and wish Rehaan hadnt told the truth now. Anant walks out of the house. Suddenly the champagne glass breaks. Rehaan realizes he was imagining it. He remembers Laila telling him that a truth that can snatch someones happiness is not worth it. Rehaan notices Ahana helping Anant with his shirt as Anant spilled champagne on it. 

Precap --- Roshni is dancing in a club. Rehaan is at the same club. He runs into Roshni. Outside the club Rehaan asks Roshni who gave her permission to come to the club? Dia says Ahana. Rehaan tells Roshni that Ahana wants you to step out of the house. She threw me out of the house and doing the same to you and Arav as she wants to spend more time with Anant. 
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks a lot! Rehaan is reading too much into what Ahana is doing! He needs to give them time, Ahana's truth will come out eventually.