POETRY AND PENANCE -{A SAMAINA OS}

starrynight98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys .i am new to this forum.๐Ÿ˜ŠThe innocence of this show is truly refreshing and it inspired me to write an os on Samaina .So here it goes.
Poetry and penance 

Crimson rays pierced swiftly through the silver laden sky. Freshness of dawn upheld little power to wake up the old Sameer  from his slumber, but now the same dawn had become the harbinger  of hope. Hope to mend ways with the person who acquainted him to the sheer splendor that the morning sky embodied . Their soulful talk beneath the velvety sky had made him feel alive. Love  she had once  bestowed upon him was magical. It  was like living a fairy tale but he had single handedly managed to ruin everything. Bet revelation had wreaked   such havoc that the serene sunrise of Mt Abu seemed surreal. His expectations of her confronting and lambasting him shattered in an instant as it crashed with her profound silence. No conversation occurred between them since that fateful day .Eyes that had once housed unbounded warmth ,now spared him cold glances. His quest for forgiveness succumbed to her indifference . Indifference that had pushed him deeper into the abyss  of remorse.

"Tum mujhe humesha apni kavitaye suna sakta ho, Naina had uttered those words with sparkle in her eyes that matched the intensity of  star's sheen .

Thus he sought  solace in writing, to pour  his heart out to her. A poem dedicated to the angel who had sown the seeds of love in his heart .

********************************************************************************          

Naina wept profusely. Feigning  nonchalance had now began to take a toll on her .Today when Sameer bumped into her, the mask of indifference had threatened to fall off  but she couldn't afford to display vulnerability in front of a person who had manipulated her earnest emotions to emerge victorious in a mere bet. When the boulder of treachery  marred her dream castle, she waited  to be woken up from the  nightmare. As  reality began to sink,faith cherished by her died a slow painful death  and initial wrath frizzled out to pave path for unendurable void. He had tried to call her umpteen number of times, waited for hours below her balcony .Yet it did little to fix the broken foundations of trust.

She  had mastered the art of concealing  overpowering emotions. Only her pillow had witnessed the anguish of  those misty eyes.

Naina tried to brush away  the  aching thoughts  ,allowing   herself to be distracted by the algebra equations. Comfort offered by her maths book was unfortunately short lived.A paper adorned with cursive handwriting ,which she identified as Sameer's fell off from her  maths book .She was able to connect the dots now. Sameer had deliberately collided with  her and carefully  placed the sheet in her maths book as she was busy picking up the textbooks.

The poem read -

Jab sunepan ne darwaze pe dastak di

Chaand ne dil behlane ki koshish behadh ki

Par andhere me lipta wo bhi tha mai bhi

Shayad dono ko talash thi us ek sitare ki

Jiski agosh me ehsaas ho rahat ki

Jab ek masoom tare ne roshni lutayi

Bari der ho gayi

Uss ujale ki kadar me

Uss heere ki parakh me

Kaash jata pata,uski ek muskuhaarat ki keemat

Un aakhon me base sachai ki ahmeeyat

Ab jab saath ka abhaas hai,tanhayi manzoor nahi

Jab apnepan ki adaat hai,berukhi bardash nahi

Iss qadar bhi wo humse muh na more

Ki chaand ko bhi hum par aitbaar na rahe

Bharosa uska mahfooz rakhunga

Bus phir wo humara naam pukar le

A surge of tenderness swamped her heart ,unleashing unbridled waterworks.A part of her wished to be the sunrise in his dark world but what if she lost herself to the darkness again?Another heartbreak would shatter her completely . Did the poem mirror his feelings or it was another web of lies? Her dilemma was  complex than the most difficult mathematics problem she had ever solved. With many questions lingering  in her mind  ,she soon drifted off to sleep.

That night Naina  dreamt of them watching the sunrise together, soothing each other's pain. Sameer's prayers of their reconciliation hadn't gone unanswered after  all .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hello!! Welcome to the forum...I absolutely loved this piece...so very touching!!And the poem, I would wish our Sameer would write such beautiful lines in the serial itself. Naina would melt for sure...wow...n I must say, great command over vocabulary...keep it up!!
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey welcome here๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved to read the OS a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for coming up with a beautiful poetry... have you yourself written it ?
If yes then really hats off to the writing ability you have๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Do come up with more here..
 Loved reading you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to d forum dear๐Ÿ˜Š
The OS is beautifully written
Is this poem your own creativity..I loved it
U've got a great choice of words
starrynight98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Hello!! Welcome to the forum...I absolutely loved this piece...so very touching!!And the poem, I would wish our Sameer would write such beautiful lines in the serial itself. Naina would melt for sure...wow...n I must say, great command over vocabulary...keep it up!!

Hey ๐Ÿ˜Š...Thankyou so much โค๏ธ
Yes Sameer expressing himself through poetry would be a treat to watch๐Ÿ˜ณ

starrynight98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Hey welcome here๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loved to read the OS a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for coming up with a beautiful poetry... have you yourself written it ?
If yes then really hats off to the writing ability you have๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Do come up with more here..
 Loved reading you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yes ,it has been  written by me 
Will definitely come up with more stories on samaina๐Ÿ˜Š
starrynight98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Welcome to d forum dear๐Ÿ˜Š

The OS is beautifully written
Is this poem your own creativity..I loved it
U've got a great choice of words

Hey๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes the poem is my own creation 
Thanks a lotโค๏ธ
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, kindly post this link in d index thread UN DINON KI KAHAANIYAAN, it's pinned in d first page of d forum..Anmol will add your story to d index
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh so good.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Loved the portrayal of conversation through poetry.
Your poetry is so good
The words are so beautiful
They captured the mood
And rendered the soulful.

---A poetry for the poetry---๐Ÿ˜ƒ

starrynight98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Hey, kindly post this link in d index thread UN DINON KI KAHAANIYAAN, it's pinned in d first page of d forum..Anmol will add your story to d index

Done๐Ÿ˜Š