Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
No doubt he will get angry on ripudaman for hiding for so long & he is right also in his place as he always saw Puru as his son not Takshila ka sapola, he was deeply effected by d news of his  child death.i don't feel bamini will be injust 2 Puru which will be indigestible by shivdutt & Kanishk. My only concern is Puru will be completely alone in d palace. 
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .-Amethyst-.

I don't think Pritha is anything but changing. She just doesn't like him! You saw that, she blamed him for no sane reason! Just randomly accusing him of everything wrong. It'll need a miracle for her to change. :P
Alexander's entry was okay, anything shown more would've been OTT. Besides the scene isn't complete and we'll witness his full swag today 
We just got a glimpse of his way yesterday ðŸ˜†

I agree it's not gonna happen so soon though I wish they could show it before Puru finds out Anusuya is his mother. 

Alexander's entry was like an entry of a suppprting role or a villain. ðŸ˜†
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Can't expect more... Alexander will invariably been shown as a nasty villain of sorts, and its correct to some extent cause Greeks were harsh. 
Yup, he'll be angry but then he should understand... Bamni's own army headed by Shivdutt was behind him while he was injured. I want a Kanishk/Puru, Shivdutt/Ripu face off