Episode 17 - Alexander's entry & Puru get shattered

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Today I really felt 4 Puru, how can pritha be so heartless, I mean ok he was forced on u , but still u can behave properly with him , it was ripudaman & hasti's decision to go to pourav rashtra but this lady was blaming Puru.
D scene where Puru gives Hasti kheer made by pritha, thou Hasti invites him 2 have kheer with him but Puru politely declined by saying it's Ur share , when Hasti returns d vessel 2 Puru , some kheer got stuck on Puru's hand , he was about to eat it but stops remembering pritha's bitter words , even remember his childhood when he use 2 see pritha feeding Hasti happily.
Puru is literally yearning 4 mother's luv ( all thanks 2 shivdutt & ambhiraaj) gods know when will anusuya re-enter
Today's pritha talked something sense will it be so easy to prove Puru is bamini's son. As ripudaman said bamini will give Hasti his rightful position. I 
I really hope bamini trust ripudaman, well let's see
Puru finally got to know that ripudaman & pritha r not his parents, his mother is dead  which shatters him, he leaves from there , go towards sea shores, lachi notice him, even calls him but he dint notice
At sea shore , he drown himself in sea, with d voiceover of Jhelum river , that its first time Puru is having tears in eyes, he is trying 2 hide them by being in water , as he unaware of his destiny.
 Some king had attacked Macedonia in absense of Phillips , Alexander alone stops them, but king & his army makes fun of Alexander.

# ripudaman said bamini & Puru will be together very soon .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweetdream897 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree w8 u... Hate the Pritha to the crore😈 I am very happy Puru came to know that she isn't his mother...good... He doesn't eat her kheer... . It's better not having a mother like her... I hope Bamni will trust Ripu... As the guy has lost his brain since Abusuya's leaving, it can be he will pur all blame on him... 
But kanisk will definitely be obstacle in Puru's path.. And I don't trust in Kadika also... I want to see Shivdutt and Ambi both are punished by puru πŸ˜‘  because of them,  he lands in that situation

Also like Alexander's entry... β­οΈ  wow... Superb entry... πŸ‘but at that time sad 4 Puru..😭. No idea whether Anusuya is alive or not... But many spoilers say that Bamni will give permission to stay Puru In Pourav due to saving The Slaves... Also say that there will be battle between kanisk and Puru , kanisk will insult him etc etc... 

In precap Puru will break Hasti's hand??!! πŸ€’ this will make Pritha's harted more ... But hope Ripu will understand him.. 
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode took the story forward. 
Wow, so Pritha said it finally : "sab accha tha jab Puru naam ka kata humein chubha"
Yikes! How much that would've hurted! Puru was in great pain, he didn't say Anything but he was heartbroken! Hasti is a dim wit brat. He's happy when Puru does anything in his favour and I'm sure he'll make a ruckus out of Puru breaking his hand. I wish he never returns there and stays in Paurav Rashtra now.

Alexandra was good! That needs guts to attack an army singlehandedly. And Olympia was unafraid on hearing that news. One seeti maaro scene!😳

And in the precap, Lacchi guides a disillusioned Puru, I can already see her as his fore vision and guide. Wow!
She tells him that there's a crows everywhere and they need a leader. Sumer & Hasti aren't leaders but he is. Anusuya Junior is here!πŸ˜†
She forces him to join them.

21 December Promo : Puru lays his feet on Paurav soil. Kanishk hits Puru in the face.

Yeh toh gaya πŸ€£
He'll hit back hard and he'd be struggling on the ground.πŸ˜†
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Its difficult to understand what he did. What was the need to break Hus hand? He could've accompanied them. Why pulling on at him? I myself don't agree with him, unless he gives a reason. Or maybe he was just angry and mad πŸ˜†
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
When shivdutt made excuse 4 ripudaman's absense , it was hinted that ripudaman's re-entry will bring shivdutt's downfall. It will foolishness if bamini don't believe ripudaman when shivdutt presented him as a Shaheed who died while saving d heir of kingdom. 
Kanishk & kadika Ko Puru handle Kar lega.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How heartless can someone be ? No matter what but how can one not feel love for a baby ? 

Seeing Puru like this I really felt bad for him. He always listens to her and Ripu politely and gets beaten up by her without saying anything. After so much he still respects her and shows no tantrums. 

That kheer scene was so beautiful. I really hope she will change and accept him soon. 

Really wasn't impressed by Alexander's entry. πŸ€”
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

How heartless can someone be ? No matter what but how can one not feel love for a baby ? 

Seeing Puru like this I really felt bad for him. He always listens to her and Ripu politely and gets beaten up by her without saying anything. After so much he still respects her and shows no tantrums. 

That kheer scene was so beautiful. I really hope she will change and accept him soon. 

Really wasn't impressed by Alexander's entry. πŸ€”

I don't think Pritha is anything but changing. She just doesn't like him! You saw that, she blamed him for no sane reason! Just randomly accusing him of everything wrong. It'll need a miracle for her to change. :P
Alexander's entry was okay, anything shown more would've been OTT. Besides the scene isn't complete and we'll witness his full swag today 
We just got a glimpse of his way yesterday πŸ˜†
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

When shivdutt made excuse 4 ripudaman's absense , it was hinted that ripudaman's re-entry will bring shivdutt's downfall. It will foolishness if bamini don't believe ripudaman when shivdutt presented him as a Shaheed who died while saving d heir of kingdom. 

Kanishk & kadika Ko Puru handle Kar lega.

As Pritha pointed out, I don't think it's easy for Bamni to accept his side of the story. He won't easily believe that Shivdutt did so much of drama. It'll require a lot of brainwashing, specially cause he blindly likes his Son. :(
And kadika has special hatred for dasyus so it's tough. Apne Puru ki do do step moms hai aur asli Ka pata Nahi 
Yup, yeh Maa bete ko Puru handle karlega!πŸ˜†
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
I don't think bamini likes Kanishk very much . If u see ripudaman 2 said khoon khoon Ko pukare ga aur pechane ga bhi, bamini don't have d reason to distrust  ripu also but shivdutt himself gave d reason of doubt to bamini by faking ripudaman's death. I guess bamini will give chance 2 ripudaman as he was his most trusted general. Probs 4 Puru will be created by shivdutt & Kanishk.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Hmm, there's a point! Especially when he faked it till that limit of doing antim sanskaar of Ripu πŸ˜†
Still we'll have all the big fat dramas. I hope Puru and Bamni get good moments together πŸ˜ƒ
Where's Anusuya? Dead, alive?πŸ˜•