Carol Gracias wants Ravi out - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago
Since when she cared about what people think? If she was so bothered then she should have kept a distance from him. It was a shocker. Rakhi was right. Ravi got two langda tyagis in Carol and Amit.
Everyone is in this game alike. No one is better than the other. If Deepak and Ravi badmouths then Carol and Amit are backstabbers. Edited by Maya_M - 17 years ago
rahmaniac thumbnail
Maya, when did Carol backbite about Ravi - she did not say a word against him !! If you want to bash her, bash her for being a weak friend ... and BTW, it was not the people, it was Ravi's wife's card that broke her completely !!!Edited by rahmaniac - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: rahmaniac

Maya, when did Carol backbite about Ravi - she did not say a word against him !! If you want to bash her, bash her for being a weak friend ... and BTW, it was not the people, it was Ravi's wife's card that broke her completely !!!

Rahman, Please don't be touchy about my POV. Your are entitled to your opinion. I post mine after watching each episode. So I did what I felt now. In my opinion Carol was a close friend of Ravi and suddenly without a reason she nominated him. That is backstabbing. Actually I meant backstabbers not backbiters in my earlier post. I am not at all convinced by her reason.

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: srk_lover

why did u feel bad for ravi? 😕 i feel bad for carole she has to go thru all the nonense with him......khul-e-am he tells her he loves her...and that not does not seem in a joking way.....he says it as if hes tearing his heart and telling her (dramebaaz).....i wud feel so uncomfortable if ravi was to say that to me...

and so wat if she said that? i think everyone has the right to think about their character b4 anything......

@ payal.....maybe b4 she didnt care wat ppl said....cuz ppl and media just like to spread rumours...and being a model im sure shes gone thru so much of that.....but after the letter by ravi's wife...she must have realized taht she mite be a reason to break a marriage (if it ever breaks lol).....and im sure she doesnt want that....i styl think she doesnt care about wat ppl say....but her family and ravi's wife's feelings wud matter to her....

agree with u here
plus i wanna add something since this week rakhi was immuned
and DTs the first choice... for da second name carol had to nominate one of her friends from the group.... out of the ppl she never nominated.... out of ppl who are not in her hate list. And whoever she picks... she'll have to give a solid reason for it....and she actually had a gud reason for nominating ravi.
rahmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Rahman, Please don't be touchy about my POV. Your are entitled to your opinion. I post mine after watching each episode. So I did what I felt now. In my opinion Carol was a close friend of Ravi and suddenly without a reason she nominated him. That is backstabbing. Actually I meant backstabbers not backbiters in my earlier post. I am not at all convinced by her reason.

Arre nahin ... I was not being touchy ... I was just telling you what I felt about todays episode ... sorry if I seemed rude in my post !!! 😊

Originally posted by: rahmaniac

Arre nahin ... I was not being touchy ... I was just telling you what I felt about todays episode ... sorry if I seemed rude in my post !!! 😊

Oh. Not at all. The equations keep changing in the show and so does my views😛.

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i think she dont want ravi 2 b out but bcoz of dere frndship d pplen his wifedey blame for a affair!between dem
*payal* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

i agree with u there...i wasnt convinced by her reasoning either