Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhruvie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thanx...

i had no suspicions over her loose character....
hemathoth thumbnail
She wants him out cuz people are talking wrong abt her character...thats wat she told during her nominations..that she still likes him but cannot tolerate people doing loose talk on her and ravi and abt her character...
*payal* thumbnail
k if thats the case then how come this whole time she was pretending like she didnt care what people thought of her!??
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: hemathoth

She wants him out cuz people are talking wrong abt her character...thats wat she told during her nominations..that she still likes him but cannot tolerate people doing loose talk on her and ravi and abt her character...

And I think that is a good and valid reason. 👏 At least she isn't afraid to admit it in front of the camera. She's less fake than the others who call so-so bad yet tolerate them, hug them and act all friendly and nice...

i_love_kutumb thumbnail
That was so wrong of her to do... I felt bad for Ravi... What if he gets out... and then see's that clipping...
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_love_kutumb

That was so wrong of her to do... I felt bad for Ravi... What if he gets out... and then see's that clipping...

It will be like his wife's card to him on their anniversary. A WAKE-UP CALL.

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonyaee

And I think that is a good and valid reason. 👏 At least she isn't afraid to admit it in front of the camera. She's less fake than the others who call so-so bad yet tolerate them, hug them and act all friendly and nice...

yeahhh!!! i also thut it was a good reason and that shes really the onli one who speaks wat she really thinks.....ive realized that shes the onli true person there (so far...).....watever she thinks....she says it....she confronts with that person face to face...even if she does back bitching....she wud take time out to talk to that person....whereas others just back bitch....

amit is also another guy who is wat he seems....but the problem with him is that he doesnt express anything other than his anger and his love for neeru....

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: i_love_kutumb

why did u feel bad for ravi? 😕 i feel bad for carole she has to go thru all the nonense with him......khul-e-am he tells her he loves her...and that not does not seem in a joking way.....he says it as if hes tearing his heart and telling her (dramebaaz).....i wud feel so uncomfortable if ravi was to say that to me...

and so wat if she said that? i think everyone has the right to think about their character b4 anything......

@ payal.....maybe b4 she didnt care wat ppl said....cuz ppl and media just like to spread rumours...and being a model im sure shes gone thru so much of that.....but after the letter by ravi's wife...she must have realized taht she mite be a reason to break a marriage (if it ever breaks lol).....and im sure she doesnt want that....i styl think she doesnt care about wat ppl say....but her family and ravi's wife's feelings wud matter to her....

rahmaniac thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 srk_lover for your thoughts !! Great posts !!