So cheat husband will be fine because of age gap?

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
i m reading few posts here and i ask myself
just because her husband is older to her and won't really b able to fulfill her wishes 
will it be ok to cheat on him ? go to other man arms?
will you all agree with it and say rehan  / ahana are right?

i ask 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ronshaan

i m reading few posts here and i ask myself

just because her husband is older to her and won't really b able to fulfill her wishes 
will it be ok to cheat on him ? go to other man arms?
will you all agree with it and say rehan  / ahana are right?

i ask 

hi nahii ree not cause of age gap... 

I think her expectations fails and rehaan will make sure he uses this opportunity I guess dear... 

let's see 
TheDevil thumbnail
Ahaana is not a dog and not everything is about layality.
You won't get the same life again. Being impulsive she took a wrong decision which appeared to be harmless to her. And she was OK with her husband and life.

But being with Rehaan made her realize she can be happy instead of being JUST OK.

At that point she should have taken divorce but I think the guilt towards Anant and afraid of being proved wrong in front of her mom kept her from doing so.

She never wanted to ccheat on Anant or become like her mom and a girl again adjusted herself accordingly.
BUT a women inside her was just not satisfied. She wanted to live life and if her happiness lied with Rehaan... Then I don't mind her taking a decision for herself.

Although they play the track for Anant and Ahaana... It is basically for Ahana and Rehaan.

JEENE BHI DE DUNIYA HUME
ILZAAM NA LAGA..

specially the lines..
DIL KYA KARE DIL KO AGAR ACCHA LAGE KOI..
JHOOTA SAHI DIL KO MAGAR SACCHA LAGE KOI
suchismita234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A woman has certain needs and desires..i think ahana always wanted someone wild and adventurous..their thoughts don't match at all..while I still think it is not right to cheat on someone she should have divorced him and then move on..
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraHK

hi nahii ree not cause of age gap... 

I think her expectations fails and rehaan will make sure he uses this opportunity I guess dear... 

let's see 

yeah.. 

actually i liked the scene, her mom was telling her u r becoming me, u r my daughter and u will look for what i looked in my husband and eventually will do same as i did.. how bad. she will do it even when she doesnt want to. 

n as u wrote, it is a guess rehan will attract her with his charming style / body / or even the feel of loving her./
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDevil

Ahaana is not a dog and not everything is about layality.

You won't get the same life again. Being impulsive she took a wrong decision which appeared to be harmless to her. And she was OK with her husband and life.

But being with Rehaan made her realize she can be happy instead of being JUST OK.

At that point she should have taken divorce but I think the guilt towards Anant and afraid of being proved wrong in front of her mom kept her from doing so.

She never wanted to ccheat on Anant or become like her mom and a girl again adjusted herself accordingly.
BUT a women inside her was just not satisfied. She wanted to live life and if her happiness lied with Rehaan... Then I don't mind her taking a decision for herself.

Although they play the track for Anant and Ahaana... It is basically for Ahana and Rehaan.

JEENE BHI DE DUNIYA HUME
ILZAAM NA LAGA..

specially the lines..
DIL KYA KARE DIL KO AGAR ACCHA LAGE KOI..
JHOOTA SAHI DIL KO MAGAR SACCHA LAGE KOI

hmm.

1st decision was wrong.
lets see.
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchismita234

A woman has certain needs and desires..i think ahana always wanted someone wild and adventurous..their thoughts don't match at all..while I still think it is not right to cheat on someone she should have divorced him and then move on..

true. 
that means again revenge is what made her like this, taking wrong decision 
spnfan thumbnail
I dont think there is anything right or wrong in this serial. Nothing is black and white.
I guess its more like 'the heart want what it wants'

I personally feel both anand and ahana are equally wrong at getting married. They rushed into a relation without even thinking about the consequences. Atleast they should have given sufficient amount of time to the relationship before getting married. I guess ahana is hardly 25 or 26 and except for losing her father and mummy issues she had a pretty good life. She might be more matured compared to other girls of her age but she is nowhere matured enough to be a motherly figure to an 18yr old girl. Anand who loves his children to the core should have considered that esp when his duaghter is overly sensitive. Like most of the characters feel i guess he is blinded by the youth and beauty of ahana.
Rehaan already has started to have feelings for her and he also is not matured enough to handle his feelings.
Saharii.afg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Guys can you please where can read about the story so far . I watched a few episode and then stopped and now I'm watching it back but not sure what's going on. Can someone tell me the story from beginning till now in a short summary . I read somewhere that Rehan was Saloni's bf before . Ahana loved Anant thts why she married him so why I see everyone talking about her leaving her hubby. How is Rehan related to Anant and why he wants him out? Thank you I would really appreciate.
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweitzer

Hi Guys can you please where can read about the story so far . I watched a few episode and then stopped and now I'm watching it back but not sure what's going on. Can someone tell me the story from beginning till now in a short summary . I read somewhere that Rehan was Saloni's bf before . Ahana loved Anant thts why she married him so why I see everyone talking about her leaving her hubby. How is Rehan related to Anant and why he wants him out? Thank you I would really appreciate.

yes rehaan is saloni's ex bf. he is anand's friend's son and after their death took rehaan home. He is like a son to anand. Going by the turkish show ahaan thinks she loves anand but she doesnt. She got married to him so that her mother cannot marry him. Rehaan thinks ahaana married anand for his money and he tells anand that as well. But anand scolds him for interfering in his marriage and rehaan leaves the house.
Edited by spnfan - 6 years ago