Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
EPILOGUE 

~~~5 Years Later~~~

BG: "It's been 5 year's that King Ratan and Queen Diya are married to each other...In this 5 year's they have been blessed by a baby girl whom they named as- Princess Tanya...Even King Abhishek and Queen Anusuya are blessed by 2 children's whom they named as- Prince Abhi and Princess Anu...Now they all are living happily and peacefully..."

Evening

Surajgadh Palace

The whole Palace is shown decorated with flowers and diya's on the occasion of a small get together to celebrate King Ratan and Queen Diya's 5 year's of togetherness...Guests are shown coming and congratulating as well as blessing them...King Baldev and Queen Satrupa too arrives...Queen Diya gets happy and hugs them...King Ratan greets them...King Baldev and Queen Satrupa blesses them and then goes to see their grandchild...King Abhishek and Queen Anusuya too arrives with their children's...King Ratan, Queen Diya and King Abhishek, Queen Anusuya greets each other warmly...

Anusuya: I am very thankful to you guy's...It's because of you guy's we are together...I am with the love of my life...
Abhishek: Yes, it's been 5 year's that we are together...Earlier we hadn't imagined that we will stay together, though this is exactly what we wanted...It's all because of you we are together now...
Anusuya: Yes!...
Ratan: Don't thank us...It's Maharani Diya who saved you guy's...As I had made my mind to punish you guy's...

Abhishek: Then too Maharaj Ratan you did a big favor on us...Now I think we should forget all this and start afresh...
Diya: Yes Maharaj Abhishek your right and that's the reason why we have called you two in the first place...

Anusuya: That's really sweet of you Maharani Diya...Wish you two happy 5 year's...

Diya: Wish you the same Maharani Anusuya...

They hugged each other...

Swati is shown playing and taking care of Princess Tanya,Prince Abhi and Princess Anu...

All are shown enjoying in the function...

Night

DiRa's room

Queen Diya is shown standing near the window, looking at the moon...King Ratan silently comes in the room and back hugged Queen Diya, who gets startled...Queen Diya feels King Ratan's touch and gets relief...

Diya: Aap ne toh hame dara hi diya tha...
Ratan: Hum toh sirf apse pyar kar rahe the...Phir kya pata kalse apko sirf sapne mein hi pyar karna hoga...
Diya: Kyu kal kya hai Maharaj Ratan?...Aap kaha janewale hai?...
Ratan: Kal hume yudh pe jaana hai...Pata nahi kitne dino tak chalega...
Diya: What?...No Maharaj Ratan, you won't go alone...I and Princess too are coming with you...
Ratan: No Maharani, you can't come with us...It's not safe...
Diya: I don't know that but I am coming is my final decision...
Ratan: But...

Suddenly, King Ratan starts laughing...Queen Diya gets shocked...

Diya: Kya huva Maharaj Ratan, aap eise haas kyu rahe hai?...
Ratan: Because Maharani no one is going for the war...
Diya: Huhh?...
Ratan: Maharani, when a talk can solve so many problems, then why risk so many lives?...
Diya: Means they loved your proposal and stopped the war...

Ratan: Yes Maharani!...
Diya: Hum aasha karte hai ki aapke saare yudh ese hi samapt ho aur aap humse dur kabhi naa jaye...

Ratan: Haan Maharani hum aapse dur kabhi nahi jayenge...
Diya: Promise me!...
Ratan: I promise you, Maharani!...

Queen Diya hugged King Ratan tightly...King Ratan took Queen Diya in his arms and places her on the bed...

Diya: Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai Maharaj Ratan?...
Ratan: Aapse pyar, Maharani!...

King Ratan and Queen Diya looks at each other passionately...

Queen Diya is shown in her inners, while King Ratan is shown shirtless...King Ratan pours rose petals on Queen Diya's body as she closes her eyes feeling his touch...King Ratan kisses on her thighs as she moans in pleasure holding the bedsheet...King Ratan moves upwards and kisses on her stomach...King Ratan moves more upwards and bites on her earlobe, while Queen Diya flinched in pain...King Ratan places his wet kisses there...Queen Diya holds onto his back tightly...King Ratan removes her upper inner and kisses her there...King Ratan covers them with the comforter...

Scented candles are shown...

Morning

DiRa's room

King Ratan and Queen Diya are shown sleeping in each other's arms...Beautiful sun rays falls on them...Queen Diya wakes up and sees King Ratan still sleeping...Queen Diya kisses on King Ratan's cheek...

Queen Diya tries to go, when King Ratan holds her hand...

Diya: Maharaj Ratan, let me go...Someone will come...
Ratan: Let them come...
Diya: Maharaj...

Just then, King Ratan and Queen Diya hears a knock on the door and they falls on each other laughing...King Ratan and Queen Diya quickly dresses up and opens the door...Little Princess Tanya comes running to her parents and kisses them on the cheek...

I hope you all loved the epilogue...Do share your views in the comment section...Epilogue 2 will be up soon...

Edited by Vampire2468 - 6 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Love it
Thanks for pm
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful epilogue
thanks for the pm 
taahir004 thumbnail
Epilogue was just Amazingly Beautiful  
DiRa_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Stry itni jaldi complete hone wali hai😭 it was good!! Hope u will write more😃
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
happy to see DiRa enjoying 5th wedding anniversary with abhisuya.thanks for including the scene where abhisuya thanking DiRa as i really wanted to read such a scene.dira deserved such respect and love from abhisuya and I  am happy that abhisuya are grateful to DiRa now.happy to see swati enjoying with kids.didn't she get married yet?.I got scared when ratan talked about war.but relief is that he was only joking and he made peace with others and cancelled the war.like diya said always this should happen.loved ratan promising diya that he won't leave her and go.their romance was sizzling.last scene with their daughter Tanya was nice.happy that abhisuya too have kids.unfortunately you couldn't get DiRa pic with a kid.wish you had added Tanya's pic separately.lovely epilogue with beautiful pics.excited for epilogue 2Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
it was hot!!!
such a good mixture of emotions
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shafoo

This is soo beautiful

Thanks a lot dear ðŸ˜³
Vampire2468 thumbnail