Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: arisharosid20

First fall congratulations for completing it's successfully..

Love this to alot..my fave character rosid as well couple..
I love scene where sid marry roli for saving her life...
Love this whole ts..waiting that u write more os rosid

Awww that's so sweet of you dear 😳Glad u loved it a lot 😃Yep will write more on RoSid 😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Beautiful Chapter

The marriage was a wonderful affair
the Kings , queens and Princess
very lovely
Yes Roli and Sid indeed were the favorite couple  

Thanks a lot dear 😳Awww 😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

Well written update..
enjoy reading it...
thanks for the pm 👏 👏

Thanks a lot dear 😳Glad u enjoyed reading it 😃
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratchuchinu

Wow superb Dr and waiting for ur next ff..

Thanks a lot dear 😳Yep will write soon 😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelsaranya

awww Beautiful Ending...loved this story very much...it was so amazing...my favorite couple is rosid...i loved their each and every scenes and i like swati's character...she is so sweet...last part was so romantic...loved it dear...waiting for your next story eagerly

Thanks a lot dear 😳Glad u loved it 😃Awww 😳Yep will come back soon 😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Mehendi scene was cute bcz of the cute pic.But sad that Sid isnt interested in mehendi.Wedding rituals were written so beautifully with beautiful pics.Abhisuya scenes were also beautiful.Roli's monologue regarding Sid coming late n going to washroom was funny n cute.Their romance was sensual.I loved the pics a lot.Enjoyed a lot.

Fav couple-Rosid
Fav Scene-Rosid wedding n all rosid romantic scenes
Scene which i disliked is Rosid fight
Fav character:Rosid bcz of their love

Thanks a lot Jazzy 😳Awww 😳Glad u loved the pics n enjoyed it a lot 😃
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pirl18

Awesome part
Thanks for the pm.

Thanks a lot dear 😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: himani_rosid

beautiful ending loved the update congratulations for successfully completing this ff my favourite couple Rosid favourite scene was roli coming in front of sid taking her sword & protecting him when he came in her swamyar & their marriage scene roli unconsciously accepts her love

Awww that's so sweet of you dear 😳Glad u loved the update 😃Awww 😳Thanks a lot dear 😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

It was fantastic TS i have ever read sis..All the updates are awesome and beautiful..I really loved this TS...each and every character is lovable...but honestly my favorite character is King Siddhant...my favorite couple is Rosid...because their love is soo pure and Eternal ... favorite scene was their secret marriage & when Sid come to stop SWAYAMVAR...last part was So romantic... congratulations for completing your TS successfully...keep writing more Rosid stories.

Thanks a lot Ayesha sis 😳Awww 😳Glad u loved this TS 😃Yep will write more on them 😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail
EPILOGUE 

~~~5 Years Later~~~

BG: "It's been 5 year's that King Siddhant and Queen Roli are married to each other...In this 5 year's they have been blessed by a baby girl whom they named as- Princess Dhara...Even King Abhishek and Queen Anusuya are blessed by 2 children's whom they named as- Prince Abhi and Princess Anu...Now they all are living happily and peacefully..."

Evening

Surajgadh Palace

The whole Palace is shown decorated with flowers and diya's on the occasion of a small get together to celebrate King Siddhant and Queen Roli's 5 year's of togetherness...Guests are shown coming and congratulating as well as blessing them...King Baldev and Queen Satrupa too arrives...Queen Roli gets happy and hugs them...King Siddhant greets them...

King Baldev and Queen Satrupa blesses them and then goes to see their grandchild...King Abhishek and Queen Anusuya too arrives with their children's...King Siddhant, Queen Roli and King Abhishek, Queen Anusuya greets each other warmly...

Anusuya: I am very thankful to you guy's...It's because of you guy's we are together...I am with the love of my life...
Abhishek: Yes, it's been 5 year's that we are together...Earlier we hadn't imagined that we will stay together, though this is exactly what we wanted...It's all because of you we are together now...
Anusuya: Yes!...
Siddhant: Don't thank us...It's Maharani Roli who saved you guy's...As I had made my mind to punish you guy's...

Abhishek: Then too Maharaj Siddhant you did a big favor on us...Now I think we should forget all this and start afresh...
Roli: Yes Maharaj Abhishek your right and that's the reason why we have called you two in the first place...

Anusuya: That's really sweet of you Maharani Roli...Wish you two happy 5 year's...

Roli: Wish you the same Maharani Anusuya...

They hugged each other...

Swati is shown playing and taking care of Princess Dhara,Prince Abhi and Princess Anu...

All are shown enjoying in the function...

Night

RoSid's room

Queen Roli is shown standing near the window, looking at the moon...King Siddhant silently comes in the room and back hugged Queen Roli, who gets startled...Queen Roli feels King Siddhant's touch and gets relief...

Roli: Aap ne toh hame dara hi diya tha...
Siddhant: Hum toh sirf apse pyar kar rahe the...Phir kya pata kalse apko sirf sapne mein hi pyar karna hoga...
Roli: Kyu kal kya hai Maharaj Sid?...Aap kaha janewale hai?...
Siddhant: Kal hume yudh pe jaana hai...Pata nahi kitne dino tak chalega...
Roli: What?...No Maharaj Sid, you won't go alone...I and Princess too are coming with you...
Siddhant: No Maharani, you can't come with us...It's not safe...
Roli: I don't know that but I am coming is my final decision...
Siddhant: But...

Suddenly, King Siddhant starts laughing...Queen Roli gets shocked...

Roli: Kya huva Maharaj Sid, aap eise haas kyu rahe hai?...
Siddhant: Because Maharani no one is going for the war...
Roli: Huhh?...
Siddhant: Maharani, when a talk can solve so many problems, then why risk so many lives?...
Roli: Means they loved your proposal and stopped the war...
Siddhant: Yes Maharani!...
Roli: Hum aasha karte hai ki aapke saare yudh ese hi samapt ho aur aap humse dur kabhi naa jaye...

Siddhant: Haan Maharani hum aapse dur kabhi nahi jayenge...
Roli: Promise me!...
Siddhant: I promise you, Maharani!...

Queen Roli hugged King Siddhant tightly...King Siddhant took Queen Roli in his arms and places her on the bed...

Roli: Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai Maharaj Sid?...
Siddhant: Aapse pyar, Maharani!...

King Siddhant and Queen Roli looks at each other passionately...

Queen Roli is shown in her inners, while King Siddhant is shown shirtless...King Siddhant pours rose petals on Queen Roli's body as she closes her eyes feeling his touch...King Siddhant kisses on her thighs as she moans in pleasure holding the bedsheet...King Siddhant moves upwards and kisses on her stomach...King Siddhant moves more upwards and bites on her earlobe, while Queen Roli flinched in pain...King Siddhant places his wet kisses there...Queen Roli holds onto his back tightly...King Siddhant removes her upper inner and kisses her there...King Siddhant covers them with the comforter...

Scented candles are shown...

Morning

RoSid's room

King Siddhant and Queen Roli are shown sleeping in each other's arms...Beautiful sun rays falls on them...Queen Roli wakes up and sees King Siddhant still sleeping...Queen Roli kisses on King Siddhant's cheek and tries to go, when King Siddhant holds her hand...

Roli: Maharaj Sid, let me go...Someone will come...
Siddhant: Let them come...
Roli: Maharaj...

Just then, King Siddhant and Queen Roli hears a knock on the door and they falls on each other laughing...King Siddhant and Queen Roli quickly dresses up and opens the door...Little Princess Dhara comes running to her parents and hugs them...

I hope you all loved the epilogue...Do share your views in the comment section...

Edited by Vampire2468 - 6 years ago