RoSid TS: A Night With My Kidnapper EPILOGUE: PG-76

Posted: 6 years ago

Hello RoSidians, dedicating this TS to my very sweet n cute sis Ayesha...So let's start with CS-

Roli Singh: Princess of Rajgadh kingdom...Only daughter of her parents Satrupa and Baldev...A bubbly,fun loving,full of life girl...Her dear one's calls her Ro..Rajgadh kingdom loves and respects her like their own daughter...

Satrupa Singh: Queen of Rajgadh kingdom...Mother of Roli and wife of Baldev...A sweet and caring mother...Loved and respected by her people...

Baldev Singh: King of Rajgadh kingdom...Father of Roli and husband of Satrupa...Loved and respected by his people...His self respect is more important to him...Has a long standing enmity with Surajgadh kingdom...

Siddhant Singh: King of Surajgadh kingdom...Has a long standing enmity with Rajgadh kingdom...Is in a quest of true love...He is called lovingly as Sid...Loved and respected by his people...

Prologue-

A guy and a girl gets into sword fighting...Both falls in the cliff...

A marriage takes place...

A guy and a girl are shown lovemaking...

Girl: WHATTT????...

Boy: Yes!!!...It's true we are married...We are husband and wife...

Girl(Crying): NOOO!!!...It can't be...U ARE A CHEATER!!!...U...U...U TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY...

She slaps him hard on his face...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Here Siddhant is already married to his good for nothing wife, who loves his good for nothing step brother...

INDEX-

PART 2- https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4934519 &TPN=12

Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago
nice cs interesting prologue waiting for the updates eagerly
Thank you so much for this TS sis...Character Sketch & Prologue was interesting...Looking forward to read your First Rosid story!!!
Very interesting waiting for the update 
Very interesting I really can't wait update soon plz
Awww this was awesome and interesting. Nice cs. Prolong was fantastic. Waiting yaar update soon thanks for the pm 
Awesome cs n very interesting prologue.
Eagerly waiting for the update.
Plz continue soon.
topic and concept both are super... thanks for pm...
continue soon
hii...I am Ramya..pleasure to meet u..!!!well the prologue and the character sketch everything looks very interesting...!!!very excited to read the updates...update soon...