Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Awesome update
thanks for the pm... 😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RoshniMenon88

there is definitely some mysteries around! Roli's unconscious state, Siddhant's behavior, his hurried marriage n then their union when she's not even in her senses points to that. But now what, Roli has accepted him in her unconscious state n loved him back but what will happen when she comes around? would it take long for her to blame him for taking advantage of her? Anyhow I'm happy that RoSid are married n I've full trust in their love. no matter what, they will fight all odds n unite. waiting for next. please update soon!

Thanks a lot dear 😳Nope their is no mysteries around that 😊U will soon get to know that 😳Will update very soon 😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahrosid

Awww so romantic yaar. Finally  rosid got married. Waiting for nxt yaar update soon 

Thanks a lot dear 😳Will update very soon 😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Yeah dear Will update very soon 😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear 😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

Awesome update
thanks for the pm... 😊

Thanks a lot dear 😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Part 8-

Morning

Deep Forrest

Inside a Hut

Princess Roli's face is shown glowing due to the beautiful sun rays falling on her...Princess Roli smiles feeling better than before, but a bit heavy as she found herself uncomfortable to get up...Princess Roli looked around the place and got shocked...

Roli (In her mind): This place looks unfamiliar to me...How did I landed up here?...Aaarrhhh...Why I am not able to recall?...But what is covering me?...

Princess Roli looks besides her and gets shocked...King Siddhant can be seen sleeping with his one arm on Princess Roli and other on the side...Princess Roli jumped from the bed and quickly dressing herself started screaming...King Siddhant on hearing the scream, quickly got up and covered himself, while looking worriedly at Princess Roli...

Siddhant: What happened Princess?...Are you ok?... 

Princess Roli touches her forehead in grief and gets shocked to see the sindoor...

Siddhant: It's true Princess...We are indeed married...Yesterday you were not in your senses, but as today you are, I want to ask-Are you accepting THIS MARRIAGE?...I won't force you...
Roli: Noo...It can't be...
Siddhant: I know Princess, I shouldn't have done that but I had no other option to SAVE you...Now no one will question you on spending the NIGHT WITH A MAN!...Trust me I will answer the queries of King Baldev...
Roli: WHATTT????...
Siddhant: Yes!!!...It's true we are married...We are husband and wife...
Roli (Crying): NOOO!!!...It can't be...U ARE A CHEATER!!!...U...U...U TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY UNCONSCIOUS STATE...
Siddhant: No Princess it's not like that...U are misunderstanding me...I...

Princess Roli slaps King Siddhant hard on his face...King Siddhant leaves from there, giving Princess Roli some time...Princess Roli falls on her knees and cry's very badly...

Roli (In her mind): I am so ashamed of myself...I shouldn't have done that...What my parents will think now?...I brought SHAME to my Kingdom...They all must be worried for me and here I...

Princess Roli comforts herself and recalls how King Siddhant took care of her and apologized to her for HIS MISTAKE...

Roli (In her mind): I shouldn't have been angry on him as it's not only his mistake, but mine too...We both are equally responsible for it...King has complete right on me, being my HUSBAND...As I myself gave THAT right to him...If the King wanted he could have SAVED me without MARRYING me, but he didn't and thought about my SELF-RESPECT and DIGNITY!!...Though the King's way was wrong, he did all that FOR ME...After all this too he remained CALMED, which I never expected him to be...

Princess Roli recalls her time with King Siddhant and smiles slightly...

Outside

Princess Roli comes out and sees King Siddhant standing on a rock...Princess Roli touches King Siddhant's shoulder...King Siddhant gets STUNNED...Princess Roli hugs King Siddhant...

King Siddhant shockingly looks at Princess Roli...

Siddhant: Princess?...
Roli: You asked me a question, right King?...
Siddhant: Hmm...
Roli: I have the answer to that question...I have accepted THIS MARRIAGE from not only my heart but also from my mind...
Siddhant: Are you sure Princess?...I don't want to force you...It's ok if you don't want to...
Roli: What do you mean by "You don't want to force me"?...I know I was not well, but that doesn't mean I don't remember what I said...I myself had told YES to the MARRIAGE and not the other way around...No one can force me for anything, not even you King...
Siddhant: No Princess...Not like that...I just wanted to be sure...But I still have a doubt...
Roli: I know King what you must be wondering...But I myself don't know how I started to fall for you...I was angry on you, but don't know how and when that anger got melted...The more I wanted to be angry with you...The more I fell for you, King...
Siddhant: You can't believe Princess, how happy I am after hearing this...I was waiting for this moment...This happiness...Today is the most happiest day of my life...

King Siddhant hugs Princess Roli happily...

Roli: But King!...
Siddhant: What Princess?...
Roli: I never wanted my MARRIAGE to be like this, without my parents...They don't even know that I MARRIED!...

Siddhant: I know Princess what you must be going through right now...
Roli: But King now everything is sorted, can we go back to my Kingdom?...They will accept us wholeheartedly...
Siddhant: No Princess I don't think it's the right time to go back to your Kingdom...Once everything becomes normal, I will take you there by myself...
Roli: Really King?...
Siddhant: Yes Princess!...I mean Maharani...
Roli: King!!...
Siddhant: Don't call me King...Call me Maharaj Sid...
Roli: Ok Maharaj Sid as you say!...

King Siddhant kisses on Princess Roli's forehead...

Night

Princess Roli and King Siddhant are shown seated on the edge of the rock, with Princess Roli's head resting on King Siddhant's shoulder...King Siddhant lovingly looks at HIS MAHARANI...

BG: "This was witnessed by none other than Prince Abhishek, who smirk lightly..."

Surajgadh Kingdom

Prince Abhishek's room

Abhishek(In his mind): I was thinking of ways to defame Maharaj...But he unknowingly showed me the way...Now I will use this opportunity in my own way...No one can stop me now...

Prince Abhishek smirks...

PRECAP: CONSPIRACY!!!...

Edited by Vampire2468 - 6 years ago
Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update di...!!!roli accepted their marriage...loved it...!!!!superb...!!!!update soon...!!!!
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Thanks for d pm:)
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww so beautiful update finally roli accepted sid what will abishek do now loved Rosid scenes waiting for next eagerly update soon