Originally posted by: .Wissam.

Beautiful  very nice  update dear 

Thanks a lot dear😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Anniesiddiqui

Sorry for late comment...
Sid is so caring..nice update...but what happened to roli???? Eagerly waiting for next update.

It's ok dear don't say sorry😊Thanks a lot dear😳U will soon get to know that😳Will be updating very shortly😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

the action... was good..
well written update
thanks for the pm...

Thanks a lot dear😳Awww😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Part 7-

Night

Deep Forest

King Siddhant is shown running inside the hut and looks deeply at Princess Roli, who is shown losing her consciousness...Princess Roli tries to get up but is unable, due to her weak state...Soon, Princess Roli faints, while King Siddhant takes her in his arms and goes towards the fire created to keep them warm...

King Siddhant takes round of this fire with Princess Roli in his arms...

Siddhant (In his mind): I know Princess, if you had been CONSCIOUS you would have never allowed this to take place...But there is only this way to SAVE you...MY PRINCESS...I know I should have taken your permission before doing this MARRIAGE, but if I would have then I know you would have never agreed to it, in the first place...I know it's wrong, but to SAVE MY PRINCESS I can do anything...When the witch Vishakha told me SOMEONE has already entered my life, I knew then and there that it's MY PRINCESS only...I always wanted to MARRY that person whom I LOVED, and not the person whom I NEVER LOVED...I know Princess, you are very angry with me right now, and you should as I tried to KILL YOU, and for this nor your FAMILY nor your PEOPLE will ever forgive me...King Baldev will hate me even more now...But I LOVE YOU PRINCESS and living LIFE without you, I can't even think about that...For you Princess, I can take anyone's wrath too, but right now your SAFETY is more important than anything else...Whatever everyone says, I know I am NOT doing any wrong...

King Siddhant had completed 5 pheres, when Princess Roli suddenly opens her eyes slightly, due to the growing heat of the fire, as they were so near to it...King Siddhant gets very happy to see Princess Roli open her eyes...Princess Roli tries to understand the situation...

Roli: What is all this?...Why have you picked me up like this King?...Why are we so close to the fire?...Keep me down...Now!!!!!...
Siddhant : I am MARRYING you Princess...Only 2 pheres are remaining...After that, this MARRIAGE will be successful...Tomorrow, when you go back to your parents Princess, SOMEONE should be there by you to answer your parents questions...After we get married, no one will have any problems Princess...

BG: "Princess Roli was still trying to figure out, what was happening!!!...Princess Roli couldn't believe, that she was in the middle of her own MARRIAGE rituals...Princess Roli knew King Siddhant would not let her go, but deep down her heart, she knew that everything that was happening was right...Due to the weak state, Princess Roli wanted to believe her HEART..."

Outside

Swati is shown looking at King Siddhant and Princess Roli...She gets happy as well as little JEALOUS too...

Swati(In her mind): Today I am very happy to see Ro ALIVE and SAFE...Though I wanted Ro to HATE that King Siddhant, so that my way gets easy...But I was wrong and now I am happy that I took a right DECISION...No one can LOVE Ro like King Siddhant...I am very happy for you Ro...

Swati goes from there...

Inside

Roli: I don't know whether what your doing now, I will accept it tomorrow or not...Maybe after coming to my senses completely tomorrow, I will not abide by this MARRIAGE but my heart says not to stop what's happening today...So, King complete the MARRIAGE, don't stop...If you LOVE me like this for your entire life, I am ready to be your QUEEN!!!...

Saying this, Princess Roli gets UNCONSCIOUS again...King Siddhant couldn't believe what he heard...

Siddhant (In his mind): I am happy with the fact that for now Princess accepted me...

King Siddhant gets excited and quickly completes the last 2 pheres...King Siddhant pierced his thumb to pour some of his blood in Princess Roli's maang to mark her HIS forever...King Siddhant kisses Princess Roli on her forehead and gently placed her on the bed...

King Siddhant looks at HIS Princess very LOVINGLY!!!...King Siddhant takes off his clothes and gets on the bed, over HIS Princess...Princess Roli breathes HEAVILY...King Siddhant kisses on her eyes and then on her nose tip...Princess Roli moans in pleasure as she could feel his every touch...King Siddhant then moves towards her LIPS...Princess Roli equally kisses him back passionately...King Siddhant gets excited...

King Siddhant moves down and caresses her legs and thighs and kisses her there...Princess Roli responds his kisses and touch by lifting her CHEST up and down...King Siddhant sees this and gets even more excited...

BG: "Though Princess Roli is not in a state to say or do anything but still King Siddhant's every touch was affecting her very deeply and this only gave rise to King Siddhant's HUNGER more..."

King Siddhant removes Princess Roli's clothes...Princess Roli can be seen in her inners now...King Siddhant moves upwards and kisses on her navel, giving her pleasure...King Siddhant unhooks her blouse and removes it's one side and kisses on her shoulders there, and then moves towards her neck and gives her a deep bite there...Princess Roli holds onto his back as she lets out a moan...King Siddhant removes her other side of the blouse and covers them with her chunri...King Siddhant holds her mound and with his nose tip rubs there sensually...Princess Roli's grip on his back gets tight as she thrusts her fingers in his back...King Siddhant moans in pleasure this time...King Siddhant moves down and kisses on her private parts...Princess Roli moans in pleasure as she tightly holds onto his hairs...

King Siddhant and Princess Roli's legs are shown entwined...King Siddhant rubs on her bare back as she responds equally to his LOVE...

Both parted ways breathing heavily...King Siddhant looks at HIS Princess...

Siddhant (In his mind): I know Princess, today EVERYTHING GOT CHANGED, but our LOVE FOR EACH OTHER WILL NEVER CHANGE...Deep down my heart I am sure of you remembering every bit of our LOVE, which we shared today...And as I promised I will never leave you and make you my QUEEN in true sense...MY Princess...

King Siddhant kisses on her forehead and then moves towards her LIPS...Soon, they gets into a passionate liplock...King Siddhant takes her in his embrace and sleeps holding her tightly...

BG: "Today, King Siddhant and Princess Roli became ONE...This HOLY UNION is witnessed by the MOON, as they are shown from the TOP..."

PRECAP: REALIZATION!!!!!...

Edited by Vampire2468 - 6 years ago
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sry yaar for this comment. Actually struck with some work
MistyDevil thumbnail
Coming to this story this was awesome dear. Loved rosid each and every scenes. Sid is so caring. I really loved it yaar. Update soon 
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahrosid

Sry yaar for this comment. Actually struck with some work

It's ok dear don't say sorry...I can understand that😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Coming to this story this was awesome dear. Loved rosid each and every scenes. Sid is so caring. I really loved it yaar. Update soon 

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad u loved RoSid each n every scenes ðŸ˜ƒWill be updating in few mins😊
MistyDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad u loved RoSid each n every scenes ðŸ˜ƒWill be updating in few mins😊

oh really I'm waiting yaar
Vampire2468 thumbnail

oh really I'm waiting yaar

Yep😳Updated😃